Did Trump really disrespect dead soldiers?

By Trump blaming Kelly, he is admitting he knows who was one of the few people that was present when he made each of the statements. It is basic logic.

I'm not going to put in any more energy into explaining that your position is weak.

It's not on camera and he claims he didn't do it. He said some disrespectful stuff about McCain in the past, but they also had a personal beef due to McCain dissing Trump publicly. I have to admit it seems like a rather strange thing to say out loud even for Trump, and it's a little suspicious that it surfaced right before the election. I'm not saying he definitely did or didn't say it, but my bullshit alarm is definitely whirring on this one.

No, he didn't say it. He has never denigrated a group of people in his whole life. There are thousands of hours of him on tape and not once has he ever attacked a group, or class of people.

He attacks INDIVIDUALS, and he does so without mercy, but he has never attacked a group of people.
1599481028987.gif

There is nothing out of character with Trump calling our dead servicemen losers. That is who Trump is. Trump has a disdain for any selfless act. Those that keep denying Trump’s maliciousness are just making fools of themselves. Trump has made enough cruel statements to reveal his character. It is no secret what kind of human trash Trump is.

Partisan tribalism has turned Trump into a complete monster in your eyes. He's really just a man.

There is nothing out of character with Trump calling our dead servicemen losers. That is who Trump is. Trump has a disdain for any selfless act. Those that keep denying Trump’s maliciousness are just making fools of themselves. Trump has made enough cruel statements to reveal his character. It is no secret what kind of human trash Trump is.

Partisan tribalism has turned Trump into a complete monster in your eyes. He's really just a man.
Trump’s character has never and will never change. Trump made this comments. They have been confirmed by multiple news outlets. Get you head out of the sand. Those cruel remarks reflect exactly who Trump Is.

It's not on camera and he claims he didn't do it. He said some disrespectful stuff about McCain in the past, but they also had a personal beef due to McCain dissing Trump publicly. I have to admit it seems like a rather strange thing to say out loud even for Trump, and it's a little suspicious that it surfaced right before the election. I'm not saying he definitely did or didn't say it, but my bullshit alarm is definitely whirring on this one.
Jesus Christ, McCain was a big part of the F Russian Steele horse S. I hate the MF traitor too.

LOLOL.............. And his Twinkee eating daughter .Libturds are now pulling anything out of their asses possible...................LOLOL..

UNNAMED SOURCES SAID........................LOLOLOL

Trump’s character has never and will never change. Trump made this comments. They have been confirmed by multiple news outlets. Get you head out of the sand. Those cruel remarks reflect exactly who Trump Is.

Show a single video of him attacking a group of people.

Go ahead, I dare you.

Two people no longer in Trumps's employ. One of them even loathes Trump. Both say that this report is BS, and would know otherwise.

FAKE news. Petty. Unprofessional. Garbage.

Dems will have to do a better job to fabricate and cheat their way up the polls.

They have been confirmed by multiple news outlets.

The report has been confirmed, not the comments.
As I said get your head out of the sand.

Get your head out of Xi's ass.
Lol...says the Russian fool.

Claims the Chinese stooge.

Like I said dumbass. Trump has never attacked a group of people. Thousands of hours of tape of the man. Go find one.

LOL...whenever says trump says something stupid, he never said it, according to Trumpers, and if he said it was a joke. Hey, your next line of defense is clear: He as joking. I bet you found it hilarious as well.

You're unraveling.

They have been confirmed by multiple news outlets.

The report has been confirmed, not the comments.
As I said get your head out of the sand.

Get your head out of Xi's ass.
Lol...says the Russian fool.

Claims the Chinese stooge.

Like I said dumbass. Trump has never attacked a group of people. Thousands of hours of tape of the man. Go find one.
Stop with that line of defense you are cracking me up.

:21::21::21::21::21::21:

Stop with that line of defense you are cracking me up.

:21::21::21::21::21::21:

Trump says a lot of outrageous shit, but this in particular is an out of character thing for him to say. I wouldn't expect a partisan fanatic to be able to notice that, though.

Forum List

Back