Did Trump really disrespect dead soldiers?

Trump has no one to blame but himself.

I gave you a thumbs up because this is a true statement.

I don't believe this story...I think the fake news is playing up this very kernel of doubt you allude to.

It is a shrewd maneuver.

JMO, YMMV.

The evidence is piling up that it's not true.

Fingers are starting to point at Atlantic Reporter, Jeffrey Goldberg as having made the whole thing up. The pity of it is, this is the kind of thing that could ruin Jennifer Griffin's career.

It's not on camera and he claims he didn't do it. He said some disrespectful stuff about McCain in the past, but they also had a personal beef due to McCain dissing Trump publicly. I have to admit it seems like a rather strange thing to say out loud even for Trump, and it's a little suspicious that it surfaced right before the election. I'm not saying he definitely did or didn't say it, but my bullshit alarm is definitely whirring on this one.

Yes he said those things. Confirmed by REPUBLICANS with firsthand knowledge to multiple reporters. "He claims he didn't do it" - You're kidding right? Donald is a fully grown Bart Simpson. He claims he's never done anything wrong. And he lies - Like a DOG.

76528ecb6338d2079a3f1e69ed001264.png

It's not on camera and he claims he didn't do it. He said some disrespectful stuff about McCain in the past, but they also had a personal beef due to McCain dissing Trump publicly. I have to admit it seems like a rather strange thing to say out loud even for Trump, and it's a little suspicious that it surfaced right before the election. I'm not saying he definitely did or didn't say it, but my bullshit alarm is definitely whirring on this one.

Criticizing McCain is criticizing McCain, not "soldiers." You seriously don't understand the difference?

Yes he said those things. Confirmed by REPUBLICANS with firsthand knowledge to multiple reporters. "He claims he didn't do it" - You're kidding right? Donald is a fully grown Bart Simpson. He claims he's never done anything wrong. And he lies - Like a DOG.

You believe it because you want to. Dr. Love believes anything reported about Trump because ...

1599489380972.png

It's not just McCain. (by the way, the McCain stuff WOULD be bad enough on it's own)

It's what he's said about various flag officers, even ones who have been on his own cabinet.
It's what he's said about his brother Fred who joined the Air National Guard.
It was his callousness when talking to the widow of Sgt. LaDavid Johnson ("He knew what he signed up for". Johnson's wife was in tears.)

The fact was, he DIDN'T go to the ceremony at Belleau Wood.

Trump's long history has been one of disrespecting people who intimidate him, who he feels threatened by. The guy is by any definition just an awful person.

He's a guy who reacts to 180,000 Covid deaths with "It is what it is!" He simply lacks the basic human empathy most decent people have.

It's not enough that you just think it seems like something Trump would say. It's an allegation, and a suspicious one right before an election. If Trump really said that it would be a whole new level of disrespect. It seems strange. It's hard to imagine he'd say that out loud even if he does believe it.

It is enough that it seems like something he would say. With all the insulting and crude things Trump constantly says, it's not very hard to imagine that is exactly what he said.
It's not enough that you just think it seems like something Trump would say. It's an allegation, and a suspicious one right before an election. If Trump really said that it would be a whole new level of disrespect. It seems strange. It's hard to imagine he'd say that out loud even if he does believe it.

No, it's really not. Have you not been paying attention the last four years... Trump has disrespected women, minorities, the disabled, members of congress of both parties, leaders of allied nations, random celebrities... The thing is, the man has very low self-esteem, the kind where he constantly needs to rip on others in order to feel better about himself. In THAT context, his ripping on better men who gave their lives for their country is not strange at all. It's consistent with his pathology. .

He spread a rumor that Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK and called his wife Ugly, and Cruz is still out there licking his balls.

He has a history that makes it seem plausible. That's not enough for me, though. I smell bullshit. I'm not a Trump supporter either.

This kid reminds me of Trump.

Except to be Trump, Democrat would just be lying there is icing on his face. Almost all of Trump's so called lies are you idiots lying about what he said

You believe it because you want to. Dr. Love believes anything reported about Trump because ...

View attachment 385612

You believe in the Deep State, One World Government and "Q" - This one is MUCH easier to believe. You should try it!

View attachment 385612

You believe in the Deep State, One World Government and "Q" - This one is MUCH easier to believe. You should try it!

You're a fucking moron. BTW, you're wrong, you can't read minds, you really suck at it

1599489907358.png

If it is bullshit, then several former administration members claiming to witness it lied, or several media outlets have lied.
Or, Trump actually said it.
Which is more likely? Easy answer...he said it...

Confirmed by REPUBLICANS with firsthand knowledge to multiple reporters.

That makes the accusation 100% true?

No, only 99.999% believable and TRUE. Donald hates the military. He's let us know many times and he told Don Junior that he'd be disinherited if he joined the army. Daddy Fred hated the military too. They never understand service to one's country - Only money and fame.

Don't be a sucker. ;)

If it is bullshit, then several former administration members claiming to witness it lied, or several media outlets have lied.

Never let it be said you didn't take the easy way. I mean you're trying to vote yourself a living. No insight there.

Truth is a better standard than easy, but you'll never accept that

I could absolutely see a former official lying to the media to make Trump look bad and ensure his departure from office.

He made a JOKE regarding Mc Cain.

Which is no problem. If someone says something bad about Trump, Trump responds. We don't have a door mat in the office thank God.

I'm sorry, joking about someone who was tortured for six years isn't that funny. What's next, rape jokes?

Oh, wait, let's not. Trump will probably go there next.

It's not just McCain. (by the way, the McCain stuff WOULD be bad enough on it's own)

It's what he's said about various flag officers, even ones who have been on his own cabinet.
It's what he's said about his brother Fred who joined the Air National Guard.
It was his callousness when talking to the widow of Sgt. LaDavid Johnson ("He knew what he signed up for". Johnson's wife was in tears.)

The fact was, he DIDN'T go to the ceremony at Belleau Wood.

Trump's long history has been one of disrespecting people who intimidate him, who he feels threatened by. The guy is by any definition just an awful person.

He's a guy who reacts to 180,000 Covid deaths with "It is what it is!" He simply lacks the basic human empathy most decent people have.

Can you show us the quote from either John Bolton or Mary Trump's books that back this up?

It's not strange, it's completely in character for him to say things like that.

Forum List

Back