Did We Betray The Kurds For Trump Towers?

Did we betray the Kurds for Trump Towers? | Editorial

[F]ollowing another phone call between Trump and Turkey’s president, we are suddenly pulling back U.S. troops to make way for Turkey’s planned invasion to clear the Kurds out of the border zone in Syria.

It blindsided the Pentagon, and both houses of Congress: The Kurds were our strongest allies in taking back territory from ISIS. Yet Turkish dictator Recep Tayyip Erdogan considers them terrorists.

And astonishingly, Trump is now abandoning them to die.

[snip]

“I have a little conflict of interest ’cause I have a major, major building in Istanbul,” Trump told Breitbart radio during his campaign. “It’s a tremendously successful job. It’s called Trump Towers—two towers, instead of one, not the usual one, it’s two.”

We withheld hundreds of millions of dollars in aid from Ukraine, potentially because Trump wanted the country to dig up some dirt on his 2020 rival. Are we now allowing Turkey to come in and massacre the Kurds, because of his business interests?
Obama Betrays The Kurds.

Bush Betrays The Kurds.

[Bill Clinton’s] US abandoned us, say Kurds.

A People Betrayed: Twice Before, Washington Let Kurds Die to Promote Foreign Policy Designs. Now It’s The [George H.W.] Bush Administration Doing The Deed.
* credit to Manonthestreet for the plagiarized post
Giving links is plagiarism in Leftardia now! Hilarious!!
And copy/pasting another poster's entire post is plagiaristic now, then, and forever. Go ahead, throw your little fit... Won't be the first one today, I'm sure of that....

[F]ollowing another phone call between Trump and Turkey’s president, we are suddenly pulling back U.S. troops to make way for Turkey’s planned invasion to clear the Kurds out of the border zone in Syria.

It blindsided the Pentagon, and both houses of Congress: The Kurds were our strongest allies in taking back territory from ISIS. Yet Turkish dictator Recep Tayyip Erdogan considers them terrorists.

[snip]

“I have a little conflict of interest ’cause I have a major, major building in Istanbul,” Trump told Breitbart radio during his campaign. “It’s a tremendously successful job. It’s called Trump Towers—two towers, instead of one, not the usual one, it’s two.”

We withheld hundreds of millions of dollars in aid from Ukraine, potentially because Trump wanted the country to dig up some dirt on his 2020 rival. Are we now allowing Turkey to come in and massacre the Kurds, because of his business interests?
Obama Betrays The Kurds.

Bush Betrays The Kurds.

A People Betrayed: Twice Before, Washington Let Kurds Die to Promote Foreign Policy Designs. Now It’s The [George H.W.] Bush Administration Doing The Deed.
And copy/pasting another poster's entire post is plagiaristic now, then, and forever. Go ahead, throw your little fit... Won't be the first one today, I'm sure of that....
It’s from a website, shitforbrains.
You are in hyper dumbass mode.

[snip]

Obama Betrays The Kurds.

Bush Betrays The Kurds.

Ah, so you both plagiarized a website. Got it.

Shitforbrains thinks posting links is plagiarism.
What a pathetic retard.

Shitforbrains thinks posting links is plagiarism.
What a pathetic retard.
Of course it is. A series of links, compiled by someone else. Plagiarized by you. If you had gone to school past high school, you would understand, as it's not acceptable in academic settings. Here? Not a big deal. This board is an enclave for morons like you..

But i don't care all that much. You having your nightly hissy fit is entertainment enough. Nobody deserves it more than your dumb ass...

Trump owns hotels in Turkey? Dumbass, research before you post stupid stuff.

Owns an interest, dope.

Owns an interest suggests he owns a portion of the hotel, he does not...dumbass.

It does not. It suggests a financial interest, dope. A financial interest in the future success of said entity.

You have no idea of the nature of his interest.

Biggest problem in being a liberal...the stupid doesn't wear off.
Trump Towers Istanbul - Wikipedia
Oh look, trump makes millions annually from them. Thanks for the assist!

Yep, would be nice but certainly don't have any expectations of a fricken lib paying attention, the claim made was that Trump OWNS the hotel in Turkey. You may want to look up the word incase you don't understand the meaning...dumbass.

Owns an interest, dope.

Owns an interest suggests he owns a portion of the hotel, he does not...dumbass.

It does not. It suggests a financial interest, dope. A financial interest in the future success of said entity.

Owns an interest, dope.

Wake up, dope.

Reminder: Trump has a massive conflict of interest in Turkey

Yep, the stupid is still not wearing off.

the claim made was that Trump OWNS the hotel in Turkey.
Yes, I know. The germane point, of course, is that Trump personally profits from them. And you knew that, but being the buttsucking little cultist you are, you didn't want to talk about that.

Yes, I know. The germane point, of course, is that Trump personally profits from them. And you knew that, but being the buttsucking little cultist you are, you didn't want to talk about that.

Blow it out your rear champ, you want to move the goalpost...idiot.
No, I said what I said earlier in the thread. Trump personally profits from them. Even the orange turd called it a conflict of interest. So go whine to him, crybaby.

No, I said what I said earlier in the thread. Trump personally profits from them. Even the orange turd called it a conflict of interest. So go whine to him, crybaby.

"I said what I said", Christ sake don't tell me you're one of the intelligent libs.

"I said what I said", Christ sake don't tell me you're one of the intelligent libs.
Like i said, you don't want to talk about it. I get it. I wont bother you anymore about it.

Trump himself said he had a conflict of interest regarding Turkey

Trump himself said he had a conflict of interest regarding Turkey
Where's the link of him actually saying that? Trump has no interest in the Towers. The use of the name transferred as part of the sale in 2015. That license has a couple of years to go before it expires.

Owns an interest, dope.

Owns an interest, dope.

Wake up, dope.

Reminder: Trump has a massive conflict of interest in Turkey

Yep, the stupid is still not wearing off.

Tell us about his interest.
Does Trump stand to lose if the Turkish govt decided to force him out, dope?

Damned right "you said what you said".

Own it, pussy.

Forum List

Back