Did you know that many young 'liberals' recited the same arguments that Hitler used?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I believe Hitler once said that people can't really believe in freedom because they believe in laws therefore they really don't believe liberty. I've heard many similar arguments being thrown around by many young liberals such as we can't live in a free country because that would be like living in Somalia. It is really a kind of sad thing that is going to happen to our country but I don't think we can do a lot to stop it.

Did you know many young conservatives eat kittens and use the blood for ritual scarfices to Ereshkigal? Also, Hitler.

I believe Hitler once said that people can't really believe in freedom because they believe in laws therefore they really don't believe liberty. I've heard many similar arguments being thrown around by many young liberals such as we can't live in a free country because that would be like living in Somalia. It is really a kind of sad thing that is going to happen to our country but I don't think we can do a lot to stop it.

You mean like deportation? Or dick watching our public restrooms?

I'd hate to be the hand that searches those crotches for genital authentication..

I'd hate to be the hand that searches those crotches for genital authentication..

I don't know, maybe it depends on the bathroom. If you were stationed outside a New York subway toilet or North Carolina Luby's, probably not.

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders locker room may be a different story.

Trump actually said that this was a case where the government shouldn't be involved and it should be handled without more government intervention than is necessary.

A liberal is conniving. They scheme and plot and band together to attack others for sport. And when they are not stabbing someone else in the back they are stabbing each other in the back it is their nature. A liberal will lie without hesitation and without remorse. And when a liberal is caught in a lie they have no shame. Lying is a liberal's greatest skill they are proud of how good they are at lying. This is the nature of a liberal.

Trump actually said that this was a case where the government shouldn't be involved and it should be handled without more government intervention than is necessary.
He also said any sex can use any terlit in Trump properties....what a liberal!

...He added unconvincingly. lol

...He added unconvincingly. lol
I was hoping through disaffection I could get the job....

Those bold portions are completely different statements.

Technically he said it was up to the states.

Forum List

Back