Did you know that many young 'liberals' recited the same arguments that Hitler used?

I believe Hitler once said that people can't really believe in freedom because they believe in laws therefore they really don't believe liberty. I've heard many similar arguments being thrown around by many young liberals such as we can't live in a free country because that would be like living in Somalia. It is really a kind of sad thing that is going to happen to our country but I don't think we can do a lot to stop it.

The most oppressive political places from freedom to speak your views are liberal areas like Berkeley and Cambridge. Where should freedom of ideas be more important than places like that? Yet anyone not liberal is afraid to let their views be known

I believe Hitler once said that people can't really believe in freedom because they believe in laws therefore they really don't believe liberty. I've heard many similar arguments being thrown around by many young liberals such as we can't live in a free country because that would be like living in Somalia. It is really a kind of sad thing that is going to happen to our country but I don't think we can do a lot to stop it.

Would you feel more 'liberated' if we repealed all laws against homicide and thievery?

Forum List

Back