Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
For the record 9thIDdoc joined the discussion first responding to the post where I was stating these facts.

Note: I used the phrase “during peacetime”

W invaded Iraq during peacetime : peaceful inspections post27464281
Iraq is a Muslim Nation that was invaded, bombed, and its people were shot at by an army and bombed by its air forces that was sent in during peacetime from a predominantly Christian nation that became an occupying army when the dictatorship fell.

I also stated the FACT that W Started the war - the point being it was during peace time. post27464281
They had the right to disagree with an invading army no matter what that invasion army intended and wanted them to do. They did not start it - W did.

I have been pointing out facts regarding the ramp up to the start of the Iraq War which STARTED on MARCH 19 2003 to disarm Iraq of hidden WMD and a war that was not authorized by Congress until 2003.

But @9thlDdoc wants us to believe Congress authorized the 1991 First Gulf War in 2002 and the 1991 ware didn’t start until 2002 because there was no 1991 ceasefire.

Iraq invaded Kuwait. Killed pillaged and raped. Then refused to give back what it stole. It fully deserved the retribution it received.

Stupid I know. @9thlDdoc got himself confused by the NFZ policy to protect the IRAQI KURDS (Not KUWAITIS) and IRAQI SHIITES (Not KUWAITIS) and which has nothing to do with the UNSC ceasefire agreement from 1991.

The NFZ flights were not authorized by the UNSC and the 1991 ceasefire agreement is a UNSC RESOLUTION.

I wrote There were no skirmishes in Iraq during the four months after 1441 was passed and prior to the US invasion. So you cannot refute what I said.

9thIDdoc replied apparently failing to understand what ‘ skirmishes’ means
Wow! Four whole months? Unfortunately it is well recorded that every day of that time the US and UK were flying combat aircraft on combat missions in Iraqi airspace and that was clearly acts of war.

Better yet show me where I made any claim about 1441 inspection violence.

Does that mean you agree when I wrote the first post you responded to on Monday July 12 2021?

I Wrote:.“Iraq is a Muslim Nation that was invaded, bombed, and its people were shot at by an army and bombed by its air forces that was sent in during peacetime”

Iraq is a Muslim Nation that was invaded, bombed, and its people were shot at by an army and bombed by its air forces that was sent in during peacetime from a predominantly Christian nation that became an occupying army when the dictatorship fell.

Last edited:

Does that mean you agree when I wrote the first post you responded to on Monday July 12 2021?

I Wrote:.“Iraq is a Muslim Nation that was invaded, bombed, and its people were shot at by an army and bombed by its air forces that was sent in during peacetime”

Most of what you claimed as "fact" was entirely untrue as I have pointed out. You have been refuted and have not even attempted to provide support for your wild and imaginary claims. What part of "you lie" do you not understand?

Most of what you claimed as "fact" was entirely untrue as I have pointed out. You have been refuted and have not even attempted to provide support for your wild and imaginary claims. What part of "you lie" do you not understand?

There was NO war in Iraq when the US invaded.. Up to the last minute KSA and the Emirates were inviting Saddam to leave Iraq for exile in one country or the other.

Can you find any skirmishes with Iraq after November 2002? You are such a liar.
On March 17, 2003, the United States and the United Kingdom, which had begun to mass troops on Iraq’s border, dispensed with further negotiations, and U.S. Pres.

March 17, 2003

That’s the announcement date regarding the March 19 START date of the war of aggression to disarm Iraq that W launched to put an end to the inspections that were successfully disarming Iraq peacefully.
You are a liar because you cannot deny the fact that the inspections were peaceful and Iraq was not at war with anybody. If Iraq were at war between November 2002 and March 17 2003 that has got to be one of the most peaceful wars in the history of mankind.

March 19, 2003

That’s the start date of the war of aggression to disarm Iraq that W launched that caused the deaths of half a million Iraqis.

There were no skirmishes in Iraq during the four months after 1441 was passed and prior to the US invasion. So you cannot refute what I said.

And if the US and Iraq were already at war prior to March 19 2003 why did W Get an AUTHORIZATION from Congress in October 2002 to use military force against IRAQ.

Have you ever heard of an ongoing war where the president is not allowed to use military force in it? I haven’t. I’m pretty sure you’re a dumb ass if you think we were at war all that time.
You are a liar because you cannot deny the fact that the inspections were peaceful and Iraq was not at war with anybody.
You are the liar because I can, have and do deny exactly that. More importantly so does history. Can you not read?
The Iraq war-including both invasions-was the righteous result of Iraqi aggression.

Not constantly does shit like that, ie asserting something that is complete bullshit and using it as a foundation to build further ideas and attacks.

His entire world view is a house of cards built on top of a foundation of bullshit.

Of course, ALL liberals are like that, to a greater or lesser extent. Not is noteworthy because he is an extreme example of it.

On March 17, 2003, the United States and the United Kingdom, which had begun to mass troops on Iraq’s border, dispensed with further negotiations, and U.S. Pres.

March 17, 2003

That’s the announcement date regarding the March 19 START date of the war of aggression to disarm Iraq that W launched to put an end to the inspections that were successfully disarming Iraq peacefully.
You are a liar because you cannot deny the fact that the inspections were peaceful and Iraq was not at war with anybody. If Iraq were at war between November 2002 and March 17 2003 that has got to be one of the most peaceful wars in the history of mankind.

March 19, 2003

That’s the start date of the war of aggression to disarm Iraq that W launched that caused the deaths of half a million Iraqis.

There were no skirmishes in Iraq during the four months after 1441 was passed and prior to the US invasion. So you cannot refute what I said.

And if the US and Iraq were already at war prior to March 19 2003 why did W Get an AUTHORIZATION from Congress in October 2002 to use military force against IRAQ.

Have you ever heard of an ongoing war where the president is not allowed to use military force in it? I haven’t. I’m pretty sure you’re a dumb ass if you think we were at war all that time.
You are a liar because you cannot deny the fact that the inspections were peaceful and Iraq was not at war with anybody.
You are the liar because I can, have and do deny exactly that. More importantly so does history. Can you not read?
The Iraq war-including both invasions-was the righteous result of Iraqi aggression.

Not constantly does shit like that, ie asserting something that is complete bullshit and using it as a foundation to build further ideas and attacks.

His entire world view is a house of cards built on top of a foundation of bullshit.

Of course, ALL liberals are like that, to a greater or lesser extent. Not is noteworthy because he is an extreme example of it.

American conservatives who know about the Middle East and the oil business opposed Bush's invasion. Its not about liberals.. Its about ignorance.

You are the liar because I can, have and do deny exactly that.

Liar. Show me the post where you produced facts based evidence, a report, an eyewitness, anything that indicated that the inspections from November 2002 through March 17 2003. were marred by violence, bloodshed or war or fisticuffs or yelling or any bad behavior of any kind. You cannot deny the 1441 inspections were peaceful because they were in fact extremely peaceful.

What case have you made that the 1441 inspections were not peaceful?

You are pathetic. You cant lie and get away with saying you posted something that does not exist. It cannot exist because the entire world witnessed four and a half months of peaceful inspections until W forced them to cease so he could bring violence death and destruction into Iraq by starting a war to disarm Iraq of suspected WMD.

Logical Fallacy of Begging the Question.

you are always about format.

Pointing out that an argument is a logical fallacy is not about format, it is about the substance of your argument, ie that it does not make sense.

You are constantly just confidently asserting things, that are just not true. Your arguments are peppered with such shit. And often, you end up using those assertions to build your conclusions on top of.

And you ignore it when these idiocies or delusions are pointed out to you. You are not engaged in good faith discussion.

March 17, 2003

March 19, 2003

American conservatives who know about the Middle East and the oil business opposed Bush's invasion. Its not about liberals.. Its about ignorance.

What is your long term solution to muslim terrorism?

You are constantly just confidently asserting things, that are just not true.

Like what?

The the things you just cut, which I cited and then offered my analysis.

To do that, is either incredible dishonest, or completely retarded, or utterly deluded.

IMO, on some level, you know that your position is complete shit. THat is why you constantly just jump around, making stupid claims and ignoring any points that you cannot refute, and any other number of dishonest games.

You are not engaged in good faith discussion.

YOu are actually significantly worse than Wally the example here.

1626264127316.png

March 17, 2003

March 19, 2003

Muslim terrorism wasn't the problem in Iraq at all. The invasion gave birth to ISIS.

Iraq was NOT a threat to any of the neighbors...Even KSA opposed the invasion. That's why Prince Bandar was recalled.

Israel wanted Saddam overthrown.. just like they wanted Syria isolated and destabilized. Read Clean Break Strategy.

Our rash and ignorant actions made Iran ascendant and opened up a whole new set of problems.

Most of what you claimed as "fact" was entirely untrue as I have pointed out.

Is the START DATE shown below true?

Is the definition of START shown below universally excepted to be true?

0C70F8E7-0C98-427A-90E3-7CBAE2D39280.jpeg

C1E6E0DC-70E0-4BC3-BE94-F8F57D72D9CC.jpeg

Was it peaceful in Iraq during the four months that preceded the START date of the Iraq War that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis?

Last edited:

March 17, 2003

March 19, 2003

Muslim terrorism wasn't the problem in Iraq at all. The invasion gave birth to ISIS.

Iraq was NOT a threat to any of the neighbors...Even KSA opposed the invasion. That's why Prince Bandar was recalled.

Israel wanted Saddam overthrown.. just like they wanted Syria isolated and destabilized. Read Clean Break Strategy.

Our rash and ignorant actions made Iran ascendant and opened up a whole new set of problems.

Simple question. What is your long term solution to muslim terrorism. I don't need detailed plans, just the general idea.

I have asked you before. You never answer.

Are you suggesting that?

No? 9thIDdoc brought it up telling the readers that “ Iraq invaded Kuwait. Killed pillaged and raped. Then refused to give back what it stole. It fully deserved the retribution it received.”

FACT: SH invaded Kuwait in 1991. Never to do so again. Killed pillaged and raped in 1991.

FACT: SH’s soldiers killed, pillaged and raped in 1991. There are no reports that Iraqi soldiers were killing, pillaging and raping in March 2003.

FACT: SH refused to give back everything it stole including perhaps some artwork. That was the only issue that continued to be true in March 2003.

Of the few things mentioned by @9thID justifying the killing of half a million Iraqis only the ‘stolen stuff’ continued to be relevant when W decided to kill and maim Iraqis in order to disarm Iraq of suspected WMD STARTING on MARCH 19 2003 when the Iraq War began.

Are you suggesting that?

No? 9thIDdoc brought it up telling the readers that “ Iraq invaded Kuwait. Killed pillaged and raped. Then refused to give back what it stole. It fully deserved the retribution it received.”

I'm not even going to check, I'm going to go out on a limb here.

Did 9thdoc list a bunch of other reasons and provocations from Saddam Hussien's Iraq, that you cut and ignored and now are dishonestly focusing on ONE issue out of context, like a dishonest troll?

MMMM?

Did you post this 9thIDdoc ? Could you please explain what your definition of “began” might be?

I accept this definition ‘begin’ as follows: “start; perform or undergo the first part of (an action or activity).”

When Saddam refused to leave, U.S. and allied forces launched an attack on Iraq on March 20 and thus began what became known as the Iraq War.

In the very same post dud you claim the ceasefire did not end the war.

The cease fire obviously did not end the war.

So you are on record here saying the war that W started on March 20 2003 was the same war to liberate of Kuwait that his father along with United Nations ended with a ceasefire in 1991.

FACT: The stated mission of the 2003 war was to disarm Iraq of WMD.

FACT: The stated mission of the 1991 war was to liberate Kuwait.

So, in observing those two facts why do you claim that the 1991 cease fire did not end the war to liberate Kuwait?

And why did you simultaneously post the fact that the war to disarm Iraq of WMD actually started on March 20 2003 which means and proves there was no war with Iraq prior to MARCH 20 2003 as the UN with proactive cooperation from Iraq was in FACT disarming Iraq peacefully for several months.

You contradict yourself but you tell me I’m wrong about the FACTS.

Did you post this 9thIDdoc ? Could you please explain what your definition of “began” might be?

I accept this definition ‘begin’ as follows: “start; perform or undergo the first part of (an action or activity).”

When Saddam refused to leave, U.S. and allied forces launched an attack on Iraq on March 20 and thus began what became known as the Iraq War.

In the very same post dud you claim the ceasefire did not end the war.

The cease fire obviously did not end the war.

So you are on record here saying the war that W started on March 20 2003 was the same war to liberate of Kuwait that his father along with United Nations ended with a ceasefire in 1991.

FACT: The stated mission of the 2003 war was to disarm Iraq of WMD.

FACT: The stated mission of the 1991 war was to liberate Kuwait.

So, in observing those two facts why do you claim that the 1991 cease fire did not end the war to liberate Kuwait?

And why did you simultaneously post the fact that the war to disarm Iraq of WMD actually started on March 20 2003 which means and proves there was no war with Iraq prior to MARCH 20 2003 as the UN with proactive cooperation from Iraq was in FACT disarming Iraq peacefully for several months.

You contradict yourself but you tell me I’m wrong about the FACTS.

Meaningless semantics. A state of war existing and a period of war being named something, is not a contraction.

You are just playing retarded games.

Did 9thdoc list a bunch of other reasons and provocations from Saddam Hussien's Iraq,

Nope!

You have time for format bitching but no time to click on that ‘arrow in a circle’ to check the facts about something immediately and firsthand.

Here are 9thIDdoc’s first few quotes;

Iraq invaded Kuwait. Killed pillaged and raped. Then refused to give back what it stole. It fully deserved the retribution it received.

There was nothing "peaceful" about Iraq's invasion and occupation of Kuwait and it's violation of the cease fire agreement continued that war. If Iraq didn't want war it shouldn't have started and then continued one. It may have been a mistake to allow Iraq to continue as a nation. Maybe we should have made it a part of Kuwait.

You are the liar. Iraq failed to abide by the cease fire agreement although given chance after chance to do so over a ten year period and then ignored a UN ultimatum. So the war continued. A cease fire is a provisional pause in hostilities; not a peace treaty. History is quite clear. In the end Saddam was the one responsible for the Iraqi deaths like so many others. Iraq started the war and continued it. It has no one to blame but itself.

Forum List

Back