Dims call for investigation into Barr firing AG from SDNY

You really need a link to know that trump puts his own butt kisser into the office investigating him.. to stop the investigating??..or tries to put his man in
Yep. I take it you don’t have one.

I’m shocked!

You really need a link to know that trump puts his own butt kisser into the office investigating him.. to stop the investigating??..or tries to put his man in
see what i mean? if it doesn't go your way, the deck is stacked. the right was saying the very same thing and the left, of course, said NO IT'S NOT!!!! and kept on.

do you not see this happening all around you or are you that focused on ORANGE MAN BAD the rest is worthless til you resolve that issue in your life?

Using your ”logic”, every decision needs to be investigated just to see if we can find something wrong.

Idiot.

Let me put it to you simply. Usually when someone is fired, they give a statement as to why, and a press release laying out the reason. Trumps problem is that he hasn't done that. Trump said it was Barr's call, and Barr said that Trump fired the prosecutor. You have no reason given, and conflicts as to who even fired the guy.

We don't know who fired him, or why he was fired.

Presidential pardons are also "fully legal " action. Only they are not if you bribe or blackmail the person into issuing one.
Who did Trump pardon? Who bribed and/or blackmailed Trump into giving said pardon?

Trump is the only one with pardon power in this scenario. I don't think you know what the fuck you're talking about.

This is the third guy Trump has put into the position. And no information as to why the previous guy Trump put in needed to be removed.
The only thing we know is that the US Attorney for SDNY oversees Trump inc.

And under Trump this is the most replaced US AG position ever.

Who did Trump pardon? Who bribed and/or blackmailed Trump into giving said pardon?

Trump is the only one with pardon power in this scenario. I don't think you know what the fuck you're talking about.

For the low IQ crowd, I brought up pardons as an example of something republicans investigated over and over again. The FBI investigated, the republican congress investigated. Investigation after investigation after investigation.

Hell, republicans are investigating when a foreign leader fired an investigator, and that is again a case of a legal act the president had the power to do. And in that case they even said why the guy was fired, yet republicans want to investigate it.

Suddenly Trump fires the US attorney that investigates Trump inc, for the third time, and republicans are sudden against investigating.

Who did Trump pardon?

You can look that up. The pardon was mentioned because republicans investigated something that had no legal justification for investigating.

They investigated pardons for purely political reasons, and now that when people want an investigation for legal reasons, republicans are against investigations.

Isn’t Barr allowed to fire anyone in the DOJ that he wants to?

Since when do we start investigations into fully legal actions?

Should we investigate why I bought a GTs Kombucha yesterday?
When the President fires, with no reason, the attorney who investigated and prosecuted his two personal lawyers, it's time to ask questions. There are still cases being investigated that tie to Trump, too, including the Turkish bank investigation and a Trump campaign money laundering investigation.

Let me put it to you simply. Usually when someone is fired, they give a statement as to why, and a press release laying out the reason. Trumps problem is that he hasn't done that. Trump said it was Barr's call, and Barr said that Trump fired the prosecutor. You have no reason given, and conflicts as to who even fired the guy.

We don't know who fired him, or why he was fired.
There is no requirement for them to give you a reason.

Next.

see what i mean? if it doesn't go your way, the deck is stacked. the right was saying the very same thing and the left, of course, said NO IT'S NOT!!!! and kept on.

do you not see this happening all around you or are you that focused on ORANGE MAN BAD the rest is worthless til you resolve that issue in your life?

I don't see how you can claim it was "the exact same thing" with Obama. Prosecutors weren't being pulled off cases of Obama's associates. I suppose the closest you could come was the investigation into Hillary Clinton, but that's still quite different than what we are seeing here. Obama didn't fire Comey. He didn't have the AG pull prosecutors off it and install their own hand chosen ones. Obama and the AG let the process go forward unimpeded.

When the President fires, with no reason, the attorney who investigated and prosecuted his two personal lawyers, it's time to ask questions. There are still cases being investigated that tie to Trump, too, including the Turkish bank investigation and a Trump campaign money laundering investigation.
Trump wants to put somebody with absolutely no proprietorial experience, to tell the SDNY who they can investigate.

They must have some awful shit on the moron Trump and his friends to try and stop the investigating Guess all of trumps idiots don't get it
A blind man oughta be able to see this one. Or at least be a little curious. No, we can't jump to conclusions (lol) but it certainly seems a little coincidental.
Trump fired Bharara just as he was about to go into court loaded for bear against a Russian business that was money laundering. Bharara was out, new guy was in, and instead of going to court, a very low settlement offer was made. The Russians grabbed it. All that mess went away just like that.
Trump got away with it then because he could. So of course he's going to do it again. Why wouldn't he, if that damned attorney was sticking his nose where it didn't belong?

They can't even tell us who fired Berman.

Who fired him? Trump? Barr? Can you even tell us who fired him?
You should stand outside the White House and stomp your feet until Trump comes out and tells you.

They can't even tell us who fired Berman.

Who fired him? Trump? Barr? Can you even tell us who fired him?
You should stand outside the White House and stomp your feet until Trump comes out and tells you.
Once more, can you even tell us who fired Berman?

Simply say that you don't even know who fired him will suffice. There is a conflict over who, so there certainly is a conflict over why. Hence the need to find out.

Forum List

Back