Dinesh D'Souza slams the leftists

He cheated to get in and cheated his way through

LOL. Has nothing to do with my response to Penelope the antisemite and your post is 100% conjecture. Where did you go to school?
University of Buffalo

Got in on my own merits and didn't have to cheat to graduate
See the big scandal on college admittance today? With Trump getting into Wharton it was ten times worse

Was it? You have proof or just conjecture and the scandal today? All Democrats. Funny how that is. LA Hollywood Democrats and Cali Democrats. DJT is many things. Stupid is not one of them.
Funny how few remember Trump from his time at Wharton

Do you know Trump threatened to sue any school that released his grades?

Grades are a personal matter. Why does that bother you? He did attend Whatron. He is famous and wealthy. He did win the Presidency. The economy is booming. There is a border crisis. These are all facts that cannot be disputed. I never claimed he had a 4.0 at Wharton, I just stated that he went there. You seem envious because you attended an inferior academic institution.
If they are a personal matter......Why did Trump demand that Obama release his grades?

LOL. Has nothing to do with my response to Penelope the antisemite and your post is 100% conjecture. Where did you go to school?
University of Buffalo

See the big scandal on college admittance today? With Trump getting into Wharton it was ten times worse

Was it? You have proof or just conjecture and the scandal today? All Democrats. Funny how that is. LA Hollywood Democrats and Cali Democrats. DJT is many things. Stupid is not one of them.

Grades are a personal matter. Why does that bother you? He did attend Whatron. He is famous and wealthy. He did win the Presidency. The economy is booming. There is a border crisis. These are all facts that cannot be disputed. I never claimed he had a 4.0 at Wharton, I just stated that he went there. You seem envious because you attended an inferior academic institution.
If they are a personal matter......Why did Trump demand that Obama release his grades?

He was betting they would prove O'bama was, you know.... .black.

He cheated to get in and cheated his way through

University of Buffalo

I'm sure that's because doing so would reveal he's really really smart with a very good brain, not to mention the best words, and he just doesn't want to show off. :eusa_angel:

Pigo, your attempt at humor failed again. Until you state some facts all you're doing is derailing the thread.

University of Buffalo

He did? When? He was not running against BHO why would he care?

University of Buffalo

He was betting they would prove O'bama was, you know.... .black.

He is also half white...you know...why do you never mention that? You know?

University of Buffalo

It was during his birther tirade
He offered 5 million if Obama would release his grades

Link? Thanks

Oh yes the birfer thing. I remember, it looked like this:

giphy.gif

The part of the Eagle played here by Generic Mexican-Muslim Woman with blood coming out of her Wearever trash can.

200.gif

The part of the Eagle played here by Generic Mexican-Muslim Woman with blood coming out of her Wearever trash can.

You don’t own a TV and are really odd. Please stop stalking me.

Link? Thanks

Donald Trump Tells Forbes Why He's Offering $5 Million For Obama's Records

Link? Thanks

The article states that Trump denied it?

Link? Thanks

LOL

Trump made a video offering Obama $5 million.......what is there to deny?

Link? Thanks

LOL

The article stated as such?

200.gif

You don’t own a TV and are really odd. Please stop stalking me.

I thank you for the compliments but your posts don't even show up on my screen. That was responding to RW.

Lurn tew reed.

LOL

The article stated as such?
?

The fact conservatives still think Dinesh is some type of intellectual heavyweight is in itself adorable....

Let's look at the deep intellectual musings of the minstrel known as Dinesh

"So Rosa Parks wouldn't sit in the back of the bus--that's all she did, so what's the big fuss?" <<--- apparently Dinesh was not aware of how easy it was for black people to end up "dead" once in police custody ..but yea, Rosa Parks, big deal...

"Worst news since their parents told them to get summer jobs" <<-- Dinesh tweeted this in response to a picture of students at the parkland shooting mourning their dead classmates....oh how Dinesh owns the libs

"YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF THE GHETTO...Watch this vulgar man show his stuff, while America cowers in embarrassment" <<-- Dinesh tweeted this in response to Obama taking a selfie in the white house....Dinesh is such an intellectual giant

The fact conservatives still think Dinesh is some type of intellectual heavyweight is in itself adorable....

Let's look at the deep intellectual musings of the minstrel known as Dinesh

"So Rosa Parks wouldn't sit in the back of the bus--that's all she did, so what's the big fuss?" <<--- apparently Dinesh was not aware of how easy it was for black people to end up "dead" once in police custody ..but yea, Rosa Parks, big deal...

"Worst news since their parents told them to get summer jobs" <<-- Dinesh tweeted this in response to a picture of students at the parkland shooting mourning their dead classmates....oh how Dinesh owns the libs

"YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF THE GHETTO...Watch this vulgar man show his stuff, while America cowers in embarrassment" <<-- Dinesh tweeted this in response to Obama taking a selfie in the white house....Dinesh is such an intellectual giant
What a creep

No wonder conservatives worship him

Forum List

Back