Dinesh D'Souza slams the leftists

Liberals don't get too worked up about Dinesh. Want to see worked up, watch conservatives with Michael Moore

You're full of shit, as usual. Liberals show up at Dinesh's events all the time and attempt to prevent him from speaking. Let me know when conservatives do that to Moore, dumbshit.
It is called the First Amendment

Being a fan of Dinesh, maybe you need to look it up

Some leftists engage him in discussion and the talks are interesting. Other leftists show up NOT to engage him in discussion, but to drown him out in order to prevent others from hearing what he has to say. You would have made a great Brown Shirt!

Some leftists engage him in discussion and the talks are interesting. Other leftists show up NOT to engage him in discussion, but to drown him out in order to prevent others from hearing what he has to say. You would have made a great Brown Shirt!

Agreed, because all he can ever produce is two sentences put together, of talking points and soundbites regurgitated.

Puke, he is a cheat and ? female assaulter. Can't stand him. He and L. Ingraham dated and wrote in a paper outing gay students. He is a right wing pos. All the colleges should not have speakers, the speakers should be off of college grounds and pay for their own hall and protection.

D'Souza's Ex-Wife Urged Judge To Throw The Book At Him: He's An Abusive Liar!

Penelope, with all due respect he is an educated and very opinionated and successful person. You’re a Jew hating witch. If the students at the college want to hear him speak then they should. You embarrass yourself continuously on this board and yet you’re still around posting trash.

He comes from privilege. He is a right wing nut job with his conspiracies and hatred that escapes from his every pore. Just because he graduated from an ivy league school where he met Ingraham and dated her, does not mean he is educated, look at Trump and his kids. He has a Bachelor of Arts in English which doesn't mean squat. The main thing he learned is how to be a male whore, cheat, and become a crook.

DJT went to Wharton. The best business school in the world. Your ignorance is truly comical.

Especially since his wife is a Latina.

The left likes to portray conservatives as racists. Message board liberals typically don't believe me when I tell them that my wife is Mexican and that our children are bilingual Hispanics.

The liberals do the Leftists do not. Leftists are as bad as the Alt Right and people like Penelope are case in point. Trust me, I feel you. I am a Jew and former Democrat. Now, I believe any Jew that votes Blue is a traitor. That party has been taken over by insane, antisemitic Leftists who now want to change the name of George Washington U Colonials because they deem the word “Colonial” to be offensive. Grow the F up.

Do you call your traitor Jews anti-Semites? Just curious.

As my dad told me when I was just a little boy, some of the biggest antisemites are indeed other Jews. Do you find what is happening at George Washington U insane? Just curious.

Puke, he is a cheat and ? female assaulter. Can't stand him. He and L. Ingraham dated and wrote in a paper outing gay students. He is a right wing pos. All the colleges should not have speakers, the speakers should be off of college grounds and pay for their own hall and protection.

Penelope, with all due respect he is an educated and very opinionated and successful person. You’re a Jew hating witch. If the students at the college want to hear him speak then they should. You embarrass yourself continuously on this board and yet you’re still around posting trash.

He comes from privilege. He is a right wing nut job with his conspiracies and hatred that escapes from his every pore. Just because he graduated from an ivy league school where he met Ingraham and dated her, does not mean he is educated, look at Trump and his kids. He has a Bachelor of Arts in English which doesn't mean squat. The main thing he learned is how to be a male whore, cheat, and become a crook.

DJT went to Wharton. The best business school in the world. Your ignorance is truly comical.
He cheated to get in and cheated his way through

Especially since his wife is a Latina.

The left likes to portray conservatives as racists. Message board liberals typically don't believe me when I tell them that my wife is Mexican and that our children are bilingual Hispanics.

The liberals do the Leftists do not. Leftists are as bad as the Alt Right and people like Penelope are case in point. Trust me, I feel you. I am a Jew and former Democrat. Now, I believe any Jew that votes Blue is a traitor. That party has been taken over by insane, antisemitic Leftists who now want to change the name of George Washington U Colonials because they deem the word “Colonial” to be offensive. Grow the F up.

Do you call your traitor Jews anti-Semites? Just curious.

Penny do tell us about your hatred for the Jews. Why are you so small-minded? I'm so curious about how a woman from small town Michigan with little education got educated all about the JOOOOOOOS

Now now, I have a lot of respect for some jews, but others I disdain. I mean , look at RBG, such a brain and hard worker. Do you like her??

You disdain them because they are Jews? LOL. RBG is an old school Democrat. Like my parents used to be. Now my parents see the Democrat party as one that betrayed them.

LOL. Has nothing to do with my response to Penelope the antisemite and your post is 100% conjecture. Where did you go to school?

LOL. Has nothing to do with my response to Penelope the antisemite and your post is 100% conjecture. Where did you go to school?
University of Buffalo

Got in on my own merits and didn't have to cheat to graduate
See the big scandal on college admittance today? With Trump getting into Wharton it was ten times worse

University of Buffalo

See the big scandal on college admittance today? With Trump getting into Wharton it was ten times worse

Was it? You have proof or just conjecture and the scandal today? All Democrats. Funny how that is. LA Hollywood Democrats and Cali Democrats. DJT is many things. Stupid is not one of them.

University of Buffalo

Was it? You have proof or just conjecture and the scandal today? All Democrats. Funny how that is. LA Hollywood Democrats and Cali Democrats. DJT is many things. Stupid is not one of them.

It appears to be several of them --- from having a hamberder with a Diet Covfefe to tappppping the Indian regions of Button and Nipple, let alone what "UK" means, right down to his third wife Melanie.

"Went to", yep. And I drove by a Maserati dealer.

Oh he's very good at English. It seems to be what he concentrated on instead of history.

Apparently he figured if he mastered the former he could bullshit his way through the latter.

University of Buffalo

Funny how few remember Trump from his time at Wharton

Do you know Trump threatened to sue any school that released his grades?

"Went to", yep. And I drove by a Maserati dealer.

Don't derail the thread with your weak attempt at humor please. That joke utterly failed.

University of Buffalo

Grades are a personal matter. Why does that bother you? He did attend Whatron. He is famous and wealthy. He did win the Presidency. The economy is booming. There is a border crisis. These are all facts that cannot be disputed. I never claimed he had a 4.0 at Wharton, I just stated that he went there. You seem envious because you attended an inferior academic institution.

University of Buffalo

I'm sure that's because doing so would reveal he's really really smart with a very good brain, not to mention the best words, and he just doesn't want to show off. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Anyone who values free speech should certainly appreciate D'Souza....he is at the forefront of this struggle and if we are make America Great Again .....freedom of speech must be restored on the College Campus....isn't it ironic that Berkely way back in the fifties fought for freedom of speech aka lenny bruce and all that.

If Hillary were President, he'd be in jail for speaking against democrats

Forum List

Back