🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Disantis refused an invite to be on the view

He is smart to not go on there.

They would have nothing but trap questions and comments designed to try and piss him off and say something inflammatory or to try and make him look bad. It's a bunch of shitty people on that show and nothing would be gained by him going on there.

Besides, he has better shit to do than sit on an awful talk show with a bunch of bitter, ugly, closed minded women that have absolutely nothing of any value to say.

The View is not a Hostile Press. That was established long ago. It is globalist propaganda that schmoozed the Stockholm Syndrome women what have been converted to their ways. Vulgar, arrogant and self-important women who long ago men lost interest in. The most dangerous women are the post-menopausal single ones with power. The young ones who scream and yell are just stupid and dangerous. The psychotic and sociopathic have been uplifted in our culture. We are suffering now. And it will get worse. These women can die.

Sorry but there's no honest difference in going on the view or going on 60 minutes, both are liberal propaganda.

yeh... I'm wracking my brain here... trying to recall Bill O'Reilly ever calling someone of the opposing party a "negligent, homicidal sociopath".

O’Reilly was a major critic of Obama

Obama agreed to a nationwide interview in front of a huge audience

Sorry but there's no honest difference in going on the view or going on 60 minutes, both are liberal propaganda.

60 minutes is the most respected newsmagazine on TV

If you disagree, name one that is more respected

60 minutes is the most respected newsmagazine on TV

If you disagree, name one that is more respected
That ended long ago. Now it is pablum feeder to the Stockholm Syndrome masses in most of its messaging that is for globalism.

He is smart to not go on there.

They would have nothing but trap questions and comments designed to try and piss him off and say something inflammatory or to try and make him look bad. It's a bunch of shitty people on that show and nothing would be gained by him going on there.

Besides, he has better shit to do than sit on an awful talk show with a bunch of bitter, ugly, closed minded women that have absolutely nothing of any value to say.
a pretty good summary.

thanks

I concur

O’Reilly was a major critic of Obama

Obama agreed to a nationwide interview in front of a huge audience
big deal. Obummer.. I sometimes wonder if he is what Fr. Malachi Martin referred to as "the perfectly possessed" meaning they are possessed by the devil but can control their evil impulses in order to get along in society (my paraphrase but an accurate one).

I'll take a person like Trump any day over some creepy creature like that.. Trump called it as he saw it and even better, as We the People see it. He didn't care if people liked him or not if it meant telling the unvarnished, unpoliticized truth and that is why America loves Trump

Someone who is always smiling and acting civilized.. yet voting against a partial birth abortion ban... creepy

Yep. They'd carve him up like a Thanksgiving Day turkey.
A pack of yapping yorkies. All they want him to do is kick them.

No Republican should talk to the Little Gobbels in ANY of the party media.

"Sen. Cruz, I'm from the NY TImes"

"Fuck off."

"Sen. Hawley, we are from CNN"

"Fuck off."

The only thing any American should say to the fascists in the DNC press is "fuck off."

The View is a waste of time. These women pelt their guests with their opinion as fact and when you counter them with an opinion backed by factual data, they cry victimhood.

Forum List

Back