🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Disantis refused an invite to be on the view

Hardly, those harpy overweight hags are ridiculous

But it's interesting you admire them. .... you're a soy boy?
I have no f'ing idea what that is but it's probably just another alt-right phrase you repeat...like a Pavlovian response. :)

I wouldn't expect Stillson to go on any show where he might be exposed for the ultra right wing champion he is. He's a coward.
Again, they'd carve him up and feed him to the wolves.

Whoopie is the biggest and ugliest racist I know.

She thinks Hitler was not racist because he targeted Jews who are not dark enough skinned for her. Yep, the Holocaust was just a white thing between evil whites working things out amongst their evil selves. No big deal compared to black slavery
LOL.. love the sarcasm.

I didn't know Whoop was that bad, though. Did she really say such a thing re Hitler? worse than i thought..

I guess b4 this respectable and heart-felt invite, one of the View hosts called DeSantis "a negligent, homicidal sociopath," and in another quote, Sunny Hostin calls him "fascist and a bigot."

who would not want to be on the same set with such lovely people?

I have no f'ing idea what that is but it's probably just another alt-right phrase you repeat...like a Pavlovian response. :)

I wouldn't expect Stillson to go on any show where he might be exposed for the ultra right wing champion he is. He's a coward.
Again, they'd carve him up and feed him to the wolves.

To begin with the Harpy Hags are not media, they're a Harpy Hag talk show and their leftist BS agenda is well known.

Desantis is no fool

To begin with the Harpy Hags are not media, they're a Harpy Hag talk show and their leftist BS agenda is well known.

Desantis is no fool
who in his right mind would take those half wits on the View seriously? I mean, they talk about news but don't even know what the hell they're talking about. They only imbibe leftist BS which is nothing but lies to those in the know.. and yet they have their own show?

DeSantis probably didn't trust himself not to turn the whole table over and tell them to go straight to Hell.. Do not pass go, do not ..

who in his right mind would take those half wits on the View seriously? I mean, they talk about news but don't even know what the hell they're talking about. They only imbibe leftist BS which is nothing but lies to those in the know.. and yet they have their own show?

DeSantis probably didn't trust himself not to turn the whole table over and tell them to go straight to Hell.. Do not pass go, do not ..

I'm thinking JackingOff has the hots for Behar

As much as I love DeSantis, this shows weakness in his not being about to handle a hostile press. TRUMP never shied away from going into the lions den.
The View is not a Hostile Press. That was established long ago. It is globalist propaganda that schmoozed the Stockholm Syndrome women what have been converted to their ways. Vulgar, arrogant and self-important women who long ago men lost interest in. The most dangerous women are the post-menopausal single ones with power. The young ones who scream and yell are just stupid and dangerous. The psychotic and sociopathic have been uplifted in our culture. We are suffering now. And it will get worse. These women can die.

Tell us about all the interviews Obama did for FOX.

:dunno:
Obama did an interview with Bill O’Reilly on Super Bowl Sunday

1659472821965.jpeg

Forum List

Back