Discussion Regarding the Use of Force Against Burning, Looting, Mobs and Rioters.

Roof Koreans....Start shooting and don't stop until the mob disperses...There are no bystanders in an enraged violent mob.
You're advocating mass murder. I know you white-rights would LOVE to shoot down as many black people as possible, but you're just going to have to keep that wet dream in your mind and not act on it, boy.

We decent folks will not stand for your terrorist shit, traitor.
I'm advocating the protection of private property and commerce against rabid violent mobs, that have shown no compunction against torching buildings that are occupied, you race baiting Marxist peckerhead.
No, you're advocating the mass murder of leftists and especially black people, because you are a fascist and a racist, in other words, a Republican traitor, boy.

You need to watch your mouth, little boy, because in person you'd not be happy with the result of your treasonous spew. So, catch a clue, and shut up now. And I'd suggest you start packing for Russia, where the racist gangster-capitalist ambience will be more to your liking, treasonous scum.
I'm advocating the shooting of violent punks in the process of violent criminality.

You know nothing about me, asshole punk, so STFU.

Roof Koreans....Start shooting and don't stop until the mob disperses...There are no bystanders in an enraged violent mob.
You're advocating mass murder. I know you white-rights would LOVE to shoot down as many black people as possible, but you're just going to have to keep that wet dream in your mind and not act on it, boy.

I'm advocating the protection of private property and commerce against rabid violent mobs, that have shown no compunction against torching buildings that are occupied, you race baiting Marxist peckerhead.
No, you're advocating the mass murder of leftists and especially black people, because you are a fascist and a racist, in other words, a Republican traitor, boy.

You need to watch your mouth, little boy, because in person you'd not be happy with the result of your treasonous spew. So, catch a clue, and shut up now. And I'd suggest you start packing for Russia, where the racist gangster-capitalist ambience will be more to your liking, treasonous scum.
I'm advocating the shooting of violent punks in the process of violent criminality.

You know nothing about me, asshole, so STFU.
violent punks like ashton bobble, eh?

I know some about you... you're an angry big-mouthed cowardly traitor who is itching to shoot black people. Likely you're an incel, you are exhibiting all the signs...

I wouldn't worry about BLM protests. They are not a problem. As Homeland Security says, the #1 terrorist threat in the USA today comes from the white right... in other words, YOU, traitor boy.

And I'd suggest you start packing for Russia, where the racist gangster-capitalist ambience will be more to your liking, treasonous scum.
I'm sure you could get there before him seeing how you already had your shit packed.
What? I'm not going anywhere, except to visit West Virginia in a few weeks.

Do you have a point? You failed to make it... even as a lame white-right insult, yours fell very short.

Exactly. She was just another terrorist who deserved to be shot. Too bad the Capitol Police didn't open up on the crowd, as was appropriate, as they were all treasonous insurgents, and therefore all deserved death.

Exactly. She was just another terrorist who deserved to be shot. Too bad the Capitol Police didn't open up on the crowd, as was appropriate, as they were all treasonous insurgents, and therefore all deserved death.
You seem a little hysterical today, precious. That 'special' time of the month?

almost no one deserves to be shot.
your post shows that you have a lot in common with the usmb scumbags who regularly wish death on their perceived enemies.

All month long.

Your perv
Your perverted misogyny is noted.
Hysterical? I think fascist traitors attempting insurrection should be shot. That is hardly a hysterical position.
Blindly defending traitors simply because they're on your racist side... that's not hysterical, but it's certainly deplorable.

Well you certainly are a big-mouthed cowardly loser. Think to shut me up, boy? Think again.

As for shooting violent punks in the process of violent criminality, yes I firmly believe that ALL who entered the Capitol should have been mowed down and their remains dumped in a landfill. Even that would be too good for them. Or for you.

almost no one deserves to be shot.
your post shows that you have a lot in common with the usmb scumbags who regularly wish death on their perceived enemies.
Treasonous fascists deserve to be shot, like my parents' generation did to many fascists of German, Italian and Japanese origin. That today's fascist threat to our freedom comes from USA citizens changes nothing.

Did you just advocate mass murder, you vile lowlife treasonous scum?

Homeland Security has a file on you, you stupid shit.

And try acting on your fantasies and watch how fast some patriotic leftist puts one in your head.
It's actually a personal choice on the part of the rioters and looters and, being a constitutional conservative, I believe in free choice: riot, loot, get killed. Don't riot, don't loot, don't get killed. Choices. Some are good, some are bad. All are free.

In Honduras, fans of a local football club, dissatisfied with the referee's decision, poured out onto the field to beat the referee. But he pulled out a gun and opened a warning fire, the fans ran away, the referee was not injured.

3204189-65639048-2560-1440.jpg

In the six months of 2021, the number of victims of shooting crimes in San Francisco has more than doubled. The city authorities have found an elegant solution - they will pay potential criminals up to $ 500. a month, so that they don't shoot people.
I think this is still too authoritarian a decision. It was necessary to announce a competition among criminals for the best amount of payment. After all, democracy is a choice.
P.S.I wonder if, after all, criminal killed someone later, the payments will need to be returned?

Forum List

Back