Disgusting

Where is your proof these ids will stop any fraud that will effect an elections outcome?

why are you making voters jump through new hoops right before an election?

You're avoiding my question. Maybe you missed it.

Why should someone have to provide ID to get a gun license, but not have to provide one to vote?

your ranks are not going along anymore huh?

some love the US more than your cheating party

The courts will not be filled with right wing liars

there is just one problem with that decision.

It doesnt allow the republicans to impliment these laws in a way that keeps legal voters from voting.

rushing them into place right before an election when people do not have time to get them is not legal.

your party is fucked this time

your cheating is going to kill your party

now why did they make that one no student iD but a gun licenses

gee I wonder why

anyone who argues these laws are innocent of intent to disenfranchise is an lying asshole

you party is done.

you cant keep people of color from voting in enough numbers to keep winning elections.

you will have to cheat harder and bigger and will end up being KNOWN for what you are.

why would any party want to keep legal American voters from voting?

because cant win elections on tehir ideas.

so they make up lies about voter fraud that they have no proof exsists so they can try to justitfy laws that keep people they dont like from voting.

the courts wont accept the lies you guys depend on to fool voters

how long to get a copy of a birth certificate so you can apply for the id?

How much does this copy of your birth certificate cost?

Where is your proof these ids will stop any fraud that will effect an elections outcome?

why are you making voters jump through new hoops right before an election?

the courts are not going to buy right wing bullshit in place of facts.

your party is screwed and they did it to themselves

:eusa_clap:

Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done," Turzai told the crowd, which burst into applause, as he listed legislative accomplishments under GOP control.

Doesn't help the Republican position

You know what? IF Romney deserved to win, he would be able to do so without having shit like that done on his behalf.

It's very easy to do. I see people doing it here, even children in two seconds just a picture and a thumb print.

nope because these have gone to the courts now.

your party is going to get shut down on this one

How much does this copy of your birth certificate cost?

*If they do not have a birth certificate with a raised seal and are a Pennsylvania native; and do not have one of the acceptable, alternative forms of photo identification to vote; and will provide a signed oath/affirmation form, when visiting the PennDOT driver license center, they must:

Tell the PennDOT customer service representative they are a Pennsylvania native who needs a photo ID for voting purposes, and do not have a certified copy of their birth certificate;
Sign an oath/affirmation that they do not have an acceptable form of ID for voting purposes and the photo ID is needed for voting purposes;
Show a Social Security card and two proofs of residence, such as a deed, lease, tax bill, or utility bill;
Fill out a DL-54A form requesting a non-driver photo ID and;
Complete the HD01564F (Request for Certification of Birth Record for Voter ID Purposes Only) form, which collects information such as birth name, mother and father's name and place of birth. This Department of Health form is available at all Driver Licensing Centers.

PennDOT will then forward the completed form to the Department of Health, which maintains birth records. After verifying the birth record is on file, the Department of Health will securely transmit this information to PennDOT. PennDOT will then notify them by letter that their birth record has been confirmed. They may then return to any driver license center, with the above noted documentation, to receive your free photo ID for voting purposes. This verification process will take about ten days and does not require the payment of a fee.

PennDOT Driver and Vehicle Services - Personalized (Vanity) License Plate Availability

"Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done," Turzai told the crowd, which burst into applause, as he listed legislative accomplishments under GOP control.

What's sad is right wingers don't think this is sleazy at all. Its just part of the game to them.

Its sad when left wing loons dont think its sleazy to vote when you are an illegal...or dead.... or several times in a row

I don't think that.

What's really sad is lefties think it's ok to tell me what I can ear, drink, say, carry, buy, not buy, etc. None of which is a commision of a crime.
What's really sad is you think it's Ok to tell me what I think.

But try and prevent fraud?

OH HOLY SHIT, THE RIGHTIES ARE KILLING EVERYONE!!

Voter ID laws prevent many more legal votes than they prevent illegal ones.
:lol:

I await your link with great anticipation.

Stringent voter ID law in Pa. could prevent 750,000 from voting - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

IF the incumbent "deserves" to win, he should be able to do so by getting votes of actual eligible voters.

Not having a photo ID doesn't make someone ineligible to vote you moron.

You are a brain dead dopey motherfucker.

The discussion is about WHETHER it would be improper to require a voter to have such a proof of ID to vote, you scumbag drooling asshole idiot.

When the intent is to lower the number of minority and poor voters, it is.

What's really sad is lefties think it's ok to tell me what I can ear, drink, say, carry, buy, not buy, etc. None of which is a commision of a crime.
What's really sad is you think it's Ok to tell me what I think.

But try and prevent fraud?

OH HOLY SHIT, THE RIGHTIES ARE KILLING EVERYONE!!

Voter ID laws prevent many more legal votes than they prevent illegal ones.

Where did you get THAT crap from? I'd like to see it!

:disbelief:

Are you seriously this stupid?

Stringent voter ID law in Pa. could prevent 750,000 from voting - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

The Republicans have basically admitted the point of this bill is to prevent as many Democratic votes as possible.

We don't want any more Dem cheating like in WI where there were more votes than people registered.

Forum List

Back