Disgusting

Texas is one of nine states that must get any changes to their election law cleared by the DOJ under the Voting Rights Act due to a history of discrimination. Texas flunked the test; as Assistant U.S. Attorney General Thomas E. Perez wrote in his letter to the Director of Elections, “According to the state’s own data, a Hispanic registered voter is at least 46.5 percent, and potentially 120.0 percent, more likely than a non-Hispanic registered voter to lack this identification.”

anyone who argues these laws are innocent of intent to disenfranchise is an lying asshole

you party is done.

you cant keep people of color from voting in enough numbers to keep winning elections.

you will have to cheat harder and bigger and will end up being KNOWN for what you are.

Texas is one of nine states that must get any changes to their election law cleared by the DOJ under the Voting Rights Act due to a history of discrimination. Texas flunked the test; as Assistant U.S. Attorney General Thomas E. Perez wrote in his letter to the Director of Elections, “According to the state’s own data, a Hispanic registered voter is at least 46.5 percent, and potentially 120.0 percent, more likely than a non-Hispanic registered voter to lack this identification.”

Guess what you need to have to obtain a Texas gun license...

Valid driver license or identification card,
https://txapps.texas.gov/txapp/txdps/chl/

Why should someone have to provide ID to get a gun license, but not have to provide one to vote?

rushing them into place right before an election when people do not have time to get them is not legal.

your party is fucked this time

I would agree if that was true but it's not.
They have plenty of time. It takes about 10 days for them to get legal I.D.'s in Pennsylvania. If they have all the papers they need, they can get it, while right there at the DMV office.

Still can't work up enough basic integrity to answer two simple questions, though, eh TderpM?

Do you support the "right" of the dead to vote?

Do you imagine that aliens should have a right to vote in American elections?

Last edited:
rushing them into place right before an election when people do not have time to get them is not legal.

They have plenty of time. It takes about 10 days for them to get legal I.D.'s in Pennsylvania. If they have all the papers they need, they can get it, while right there at the DMV office.

prove it.

then tell me how long it takes to get a copy of your birth certificate.

then tell me what you do if your 100+ and marched with MLK and have voted for decades but there IS NO certificate of your birth that exsists becuase you were born at home 100+ years ago.

that woman will testify at the court hearing

Why should someone have to provide ID to get a gun license, but not have to provide one to vote?

why not a student ID?

why did they do it the way they did?

to keep brown people and students from voting

Still can't work up enough basic integrity to answer two simple questions, though, eh TderpM?

Do you support the "right" of the dead to vote?

Do you imagine that aliens should have a right to vote in American elections?

Bumped for TderpM.

You can run like the cowardly dishonest hack you are, of course.

But it follows you.

Last edited:
why would any party want to keep legal American voters from voting?

because cant win elections on tehir ideas.

so they make up lies about voter fraud that they have no proof exsists so they can try to justitfy laws that keep people they dont like from voting.

the courts wont accept the lies you guys depend on to fool voters

why not a student ID?

why did they do it the way they did?

to keep brown people and students from voting

You're avoiding my question. Maybe you missed it.

prove it.

then tell me how long it takes to get a copy of your birth certificate.

then tell me what you do if your 100+ and marched with MLK and have voted for decades but there IS NO certificate of your birth that exsists becuase you were born at home 100+ years ago.

that woman will testify at the court hearing

Pennsylvania's web site.
Read it.
Preparing for Election Day
She would still have to have some form of birth announcement even back then.

PennDOT Driver and Vehicle Services - Personalized (Vanity) License Plate Availability
PennDOT will then forward the completed form to the Department of Health, which maintains birth records. After verifying the birth record is on file, the Department of Health will securely transmit this information to PennDOT. PennDOT will then notify them by letter that their birth record has been confirmed. They may then return to any driver license center, with the above noted documentation, to receive your free photo ID for voting purposes. This verification process will take about ten days and does not require the payment of a fee.

Where is your proof these ids will stop any fraud that will effect an elections outcome?

why are you making voters jump through new hoops right before an election?

the courts are not going to buy right wing bullshit in place of facts.

your party is screwed and they did it to themselves

Forum List

Back