Dismemberment abortion ban sent to WV Governors desk

Abortion is a complex issue.

It comes down to this...does a woman have the right to control decisions regarding her own body, reproduction and medical choices or is that decision up to a bunch of anonymous people who don't know her, don't know what she is going through (but are happy to judge) and have zero interest in her once she has given birth?

On the other side, she is carrying a potential - POTENTIAL - human life. I understand that argument too. But as a woman, my body is mine...it is all that is truly mine. I'm the one that has to live with any decision I make. Everyone else can, and likely will walk away once their will is done.

You don't walk in my shoes. You don't know what goes through my mind when I make a decision.

I'm supporting a womans right to control her body and make her own choices.
Legally it is her body. The fetus does not have a status till it is actually born, in some cases there are "limited" recognition after six months but it is not yet a person/citizen.
You're the one all over the place. I said you were for abortions at 9 months, you called me a liar, then bingo here you are again supporting abortions at 9 months.

You are a liar. A fetus is a human being BEFORE it is born. Law and morality say so.

No. She's totally honest.

A fetus has no STATUS until it's born. Read what she wrote.

9 months, it's a birth.
Oh really. So people are in prison for murder for killing a child before it is born is what in your alternate universe?

I'm supporting a womans right to control her body and make her own choices.
Legally it is her body. The fetus does not have a status till it is actually born, in some cases there are "limited" recognition after six months but it is not yet a person/citizen.
You're the one all over the place. I said you were for abortions at 9 months, you called me a liar, then bingo here you are again supporting abortions at 9 months.

You are a liar. A fetus is a human being BEFORE it is born. Law and morality say so.

No. She's totally honest.

A fetus has no STATUS until it's born. Read what she wrote.

9 months, it's a birth.
Oh really. So people are in prison for murder for killing a child before it is born is what in your alternate universe?

Is VERY rare and specific. If the child is wanted, the parents can press charges. If it's not, then no...it's not murder.

So....is a woman on bc pills going to be sent to prison for murder in your universe?

Irrelivent. We can post pics all day what the different stages look like. The fact remains you stand for butchering a baby at 9 months, and we all know what the child looks like then.
You and Gosnell can burn in hell together. Best investment I ever made was to help fund the upcoming movie on Gosnell so people know what Americas biggest mass murderer did.

Go back to school, 24 weeks is nt 9 months.

You are trying to put words in my mouth. At nine months she can give birth

If you are choosing an abortion for personal reason, you have up to 24 weeks in some states.
Anything after is for medical reason.
By six month of considering the future, she should have made up her mind.

You can decide on time and jumping all over the place. Each situation and each individual woman is different, no one shoe fits all. This is why it should not be legislated, but a private decision between doctor and patient.

The reason they abort after 24 weeks is because the treatment would kill the fetus, and toxins of the dead fetus would compromise her system and effect the treatment. Removed or aborted will be discussed by the doctor. There would be may factors to consider.

Sorry we are no lego people that one part can be removed, put on the side and put back later, or not.

One size, one rule, one options does not fit all.

It is her right, her body, her decision. Each woman has to consider her own life and live her own life, alone or with someone.
Not every woman would fit what you think she should be any more than all women could follow sharia or other beliefs.

Freedom to choose, where you live, how you live, where you work, what you do, even when to have a family. No one should take these away.
OH, SO NOW YOU WANT TO TELL WOMEN THEY DONT OWN THEIR OWN WOMBS!
Hypocrite evildoer.

??????????????????????????????
You have reading problem or just like creating your fiction?
Her body her choice. Why would I want to take any ones womb unless she had a problem or reason to have a doctor remove it?

She has the right to decide, not you.
I'm not taking anything away from her. I'm against letting anyone take her freedom of choice or to choose her options for a medical procedure. She has the choice not to share her womb with an unwanted fetus, if she wants to.
There you go again, supporting tearing off the limbs of a 9 month old fetus before its born.

You're a sick freak.

Are you really this retarded????

At 9 months, a baby is born. Third trimester abortions are very rare, and none are performed that late.

Quite being such a drama queen.
Someone who thinks you can kill a fetus at 9 months saying I'm retarded.
image.jpeg

If you are choosing an abortion for personal reason, you have up to 24 weeks in some states.

You can decide on time and jumping all over the place. Each situation and each individual woman is different, no one shoe fits all. This is why it should not be legislated, but a private decision between doctor and patient.

The reason they abort after 24 weeks is because the treatment would kill the fetus, and toxins of the dead fetus would compromise her system and effect the treatment. Removed or aborted will be discussed by the doctor. There would be may factors to consider.

Sorry we are no lego people that one part can be removed, put on the side and put back later, or not.

It is her right, her body, her decision. Each woman has to consider her own life and live her own life, alone or with someone.
Not every woman would fit what you think she should be any more than all women could follow sharia or other beliefs.

Freedom to choose, where you live, how you live, where you work, what you do, even when to have a family. No one should take these away.
Hypocrite evildoer.

Her body her choice. Why would I want to take any ones womb unless she had a problem or reason to have a doctor remove it?

I'm not taking anything away from her. I'm against letting anyone take her freedom of choice or to choose her options for a medical procedure. She has the choice not to share her womb with an unwanted fetus, if she wants to.
There you go again, supporting tearing off the limbs of a 9 month old fetus before its born.

You're a sick freak.

Are you really this retarded????

At 9 months, a baby is born. Third trimester abortions are very rare, and none are performed that late.

Quite being such a drama queen.
Someone who thinks you can kill a fetus at 9 months saying I'm retarded.
View attachment 65826

Fact check time: who is this "someone" (and no, a generic "them" or "they" or your invisible friend does not count)

The abortion argument is based on selfishness. People want to have sex without consequences, like in TV shows like Friends, How I Met Your Mother, or Sex and the City. Abortion is necessary to maintain the promiscuous lifestyle portrayed by these shows.

The abortion argument is based on selfishness. People want to have sex without consequences, like in TV shows like Friends, How I Met Your Mother, or Sex and the City. Abortion is necessary to maintain the promiscuous lifestyle portrayed by these shows.

TV isn't necessarily reality.

If you want to cruise singles bars and have sex with a different partner every night, then you have to have birth control, and to back that up in case birth control fails, you have to have abortion.

Oh, and another thing: you do not legally own your body.

You can't sell your body organs.

You can't ask a doctor to amputate a limb if there is no medical reason.

It is illegal to commit suicide.

In most states, you can't ask a doctor to kill you or assist in your suicide.

You can amputate a toe or remove a rib

Assisted suicide is legal, you also have the right to refuse life saving treatment or medicine.
Suicide is only illegal when a healthy person fail, but mental health is a considering factor, so is drug over dose

The other image was a miniature doll. $10-25 depending on clay or resin, plastic bulk about $0.50 a piece.

An infant born/miscarriage at 27 weeks looks more like this, with bones the consistency of a gummy bear, and skin almost as thin as tissue paper.
images

If you use photos, you should know if they are true to life or propaganda.

There have been a few born at 27 weeks but they usually have complication, dependent on machines and odds of survival are poor but improving in the last few years.

No way a 12 or 20 weeks looks so well developed and perfect.

When there is no available medical care, I've seen miscarriages and abortions in camps and during war. I've also been there for premature births at various weeks early.

There are some far too pretty images and some rather nauseating images out there, and far too many misrepresented and even total fakes.

I care about the women and their choices. Their lives matter. If they loose the fetus or choose to abort, they can usually carry one to term when the time for them is right. With limited tools and supplies many immature fetuses had no chance. In war miscarriages were common. In cases of rape, an abortion was saving the woman's life.

I've witnessed pregnant women not just raped but the fetus ripped from their open abdomen just for the fun of it. Children raped so brutally they died. Even men mutilated with their organs stuffed in their mouth. I'm no bothered by the images of a premature or aborted fetus. I tried to save the living so they could go on to have a family later on.

My experience and comment are not to cruel or evil, I've seen far to much evil. From a strict;y point of view, an tiny infant with no mother or sometimes no family to take it will die. We did not have millions in neonatal equipment or even electricity most of the time. No diapers or food not even clean water to remove the blood and mucus. I'm not heartless, but I am practical. There are times when an abortions is truly the best, safest, most rational answer.
There options today in the US, but there are still reason for a woman to decide she cannot have a child at that time. They are just as valid as someone during war, disaster or hardship.

Bloody images of a fetus, abortions or miscarried will not help the woman put her life on the right tract.
The images of the dead won't help the living. There are good sound reason for the life of the women and her well being taking priority. he fetus first, you will likely loose both. To safe the woman, she can have or adopt at a later time.

For all those fiscal conservatives, it is more economical for a woman who can work than caring fir a small infant 24/7. You don't want to pay for an abortion but want to pay for all that raising a child by the state or foster service, or welfare, or food stamps for health care, etc.

Every woman, very situation is different. It does not make sense to try and out right ban something like abortion, without considering each story or why she might actually be doing the right thing.

Tax money for clinics is minimal to the cost of a infant for the next twenty years. We don't need poor and foster kids that are failed by the system while when a woman or couple are ready they pay for the support of the child on their income and even higher education.

Just crying it a life, don't consider what type of life the infant might have without a mother or the cost to society in the end. Quality over quantity makes ore sense for a prosperous and productive country. If it is a life on drugs, in and out of jail, unable to hold a job what have your really achived?

Not heartless, it is caring about what the infant would become. We do not live in some ideal utopia. we are in debt, not enough jobs, to high social services costs, too high a poor or delinquent population and a number of other things we can't afford.

I care more that each child born is wanted, loved and well cared for. We know not all children are adopted and warehousing them can be a horror for them and society.

I'll take love and quality every time.

You can't care for the children already in the system and you want to add more? That is not a life, that is barely and existence.

You can't create a one rule without exceptions. We are all loving are own life and have our own reason for the choices we make. You want robots, go live a factory that uses them, and leave people to do what is right for them.

close clinics and hurt all women, abortions will still happen.

Pain and suffering of a fetus, the heart is all ready stopped. ripping, bleeding, false imagery without understanding the facts

Care about life? What of all the lives now being wasted in poverty, school drop outs, gangs, drugs, welfare?

even the religious argument does not fly when nt all people follow the same faith and rigid morality, some don't believe in god so the idea of guilt, judgement and sin have no meaning.

What else do you want to try and come up with?

I've seen and heard so many stories of women and the brutality out there in the world, I have more empathy for the life now than a life not developed. Ive seen women who kept children and those who aborted. It is a hard choice but when weighing all things, there are times when an abortion is the right choice for some women.

You have no right constitutionally, morally, financially, etc. to force a woman to do what you say.

Her life, her right, her choice, her freedom.

I'm not forcing any to get an abortion, but I will fight for her right to control her own body and her life. The right to choose her freedom if that is what she wants.
Irrelivent. We can post pics all day what the different stages look like. The fact remains you stand for butchering a baby at 9 months, and we all know what the child looks like then.
You and Gosnell can burn in hell together. Best investment I ever made was to help fund the upcoming movie on Gosnell so people know what Americas biggest mass murderer did.

Hypocrite evildoer.

You're a sick freak.

If you are getting a D&C the fetus already is dead. The procedure just removes the dead tissue.

after 24 weeks if you have a procedure, the fetus is still born

Assisted suicide is legal, you also have the right to refuse life saving treatment or medicine.
Suicide is only illegal when a healthy person fail, but mental health is a considering factor, so is drug over dose
I'm not going to argue with ignorance. The only accurate statement you said was that patients have a right to refuse life saving treatment or medicine.

Anyway, the concept that you own your own body is wrong.

The body is not a piece of property. You cannot sell it, lease it, or give it away.

If you could, then that would mean slavery was legal, and it isn't.

If you want to cruise singles bars and have sex with a different partner every night, then you have to have birth control, and to back that up in case birth control fails, you have to have abortion.

I don't think that typifies most women seeking abortion.

I'm not going to argue with ignorance. The only accurate statement you said was that patients have a right to refuse life saving treatment or medicine.

Assisted suicide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hypocrite evildoer.

You're a sick freak.

If you are getting a D&C the fetus already is dead. The procedure just removes the dead tissue.

after 24 weeks if you have a procedure, the fetus is still born

Pick a position. Either a woman has total control of her womb or she does not.
Does it thrill you to murder babies? Make you sexually excited?

They have names for people like you.

Forum List

Back