Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Lando says up yours.
8E20C16D-0D5D-4C44-A05C-208194F6CF05.jpeg

1654282283386.png

Speaking of Lando, the black you’re supposed to be racist against:

Frankly, the problem I have with the new Obi-Wan show, pertaining to the black actress shown above, is that Disney is clearly forcing "diversity" of a certain kind on the Star Wars universe. I don't care what color Star Wars actors are, as long as they aren't Mary Sue or overpowered because of the actor's race. I also can't stand modern culture injected into beloved franchises from my childhood. If that sounds racist so be it.

Talk about wearing out a good thing..... How many Star wars movies will Disney force upon us.... no pun intended....

I didn't watch the last 5-10 Star Wars movies because the first three was enough for me.

When will they stop making endless sequels of the same shit storyline and make ORIGINAL movies instead?

On paper the idea of an Ob-Wan Kenobi television show, which fills in gaps in time between the movies, seems like a cool idea to me—someone born in the early 70's who grew up with the franchise. In reality, however, such shows, save for perhaps The Mandalorian, end up being nothing more than vehicles for spreading Woke religion to kids. As for the black actress mentioned above, I'm pretty sure she says, "Ya all" in one of the Obi-Wan episodes. For me, a big Star Wars fan, that breaks the show.

I didn't watch the last 5-10 Star Wars movies because the first three was enough for me.

When will they stop making endless sequels of the same shit storyline and make ORIGINAL movies instead?
Very rare for an original movie, entertainment industry is a tight circle of Leftard insiders who ran out of creativity decades ago.

Very rare for an original movie, entertainment industry is a tight circle of Leftard insiders who ran out of creativity decades ago.

I agree. However, there are a few good shows out there and all of them are based on novels it seems. My wife and I really enjoyed Reacher and Joe Pickett recently, as well as Panic.

I agree. However, there are a few good shows out there and all of them are based on novels it seems. My wife and I really enjoyed Reacher and Joe Pickett recently, as well as Panic.
Yes, exceptions exist. Rare though. I buy movies I like and know I’ll watch again. I’ve got around 200. I’ve bought maybe 5 in the last decade.

Frankly, the problem I have with the new Obi-Wan show, pertaining to the black actress shown above, is that Disney is clearly forcing "diversity" of a certain kind on the Star Wars universe. I don't care what color Star Wars actors are, as long as they aren't Mary Sue or overpowered because of the actor's race. I also can't stand modern culture injected into beloved franchises from my childhood. If that sounds racist so be it.
The constitution doesn't specifically define the race of Star Wars actors, does it? Quit whining. No one is going to make you watch it.

I am enjoying the new Ob-Wan Kenobi show so far. Pretty well done compared to other Star Wars shows Disney has done. Was really disappointed with Boba Fett

I haven't seen a Star Wars movie since 1980 something when I fell asleep during the second movie.

I just don't care for the saga, it must be because I'm a racist against aliens.

Let me understand this.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away the racial mix of humans is exactly the same as on earth, now? LOL!

It is just the assholes at Disney being woke and pulling their usual stupid hateful woke shit.

I dropped the Disney network awhile ago and will have nothing more to do with Disney. They are groomers and filthy racist assholes. It is racist to pick an actor for their race instead of ability just to pander to racial groups.

I'm sure the welfare Blacks and the 'can't pay back their student debt' Moon Bats will keep them in business without me so they have nothing to worry about.

Forum List

Back