Disney: If You Don’t Like Our New Star Wars It’s Because You’re a Racist

Star Wars is racist.

In case no one has noticed. The story is only about humans.

"We have 20 million species in the Star Wars universe and the main characters all belong to only one of them."

I won't even buy a box of cereal if it has a Disney promotion on it.

I hope this fails miserably and they lose money.

Disney is just a never ending parade of racism, hate, black and fag forcing, forced diversity and a complete lack of tolerance. I truly am disgusted by what they have become in the past 10 years.

So I won't watch this because star wars is racist, not because I am.

And fuck that race baiter chick.

Frankly, the problem I have with the new Obi-Wan show, pertaining to the black actress shown above, is that Disney is clearly forcing "diversity" of a certain kind on the Star Wars universe. I don't care what color Star Wars actors are, as long as they aren't Mary Sue or overpowered because of the actor's race. I also can't stand modern culture injected into beloved franchises from my childhood. If that sounds racist so be it.
Well grow the fuck up then.

It looks to me like the only people saying a goddamn word about her race is Disney.

Blow that strawman down, Mouse Ears.
See my post and praise it:

Star Wars is racist.

In case no one has noticed. The story is only about humans.

"We have 20 million species in the Star Wars universe and the main characters all belong to only one of them."

Frankly, the problem I have with the new Obi-Wan show, pertaining to the black actress shown above, is that Disney is clearly forcing "diversity" of a certain kind on the Star Wars universe. I don't care what color Star Wars actors are, as long as they aren't Mary Sue or overpowered because of the actor's race. I also can't stand modern culture injected into beloved franchises from my childhood. If that sounds racist so be it.

Amazon is doing the same with LOTR.

Only losers watch Star Wars.

Star Trek Forever! Except for that DS 9 crap. :biggrin: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Disney writers are immature superficial idiots. They only know how to write women one way. Sarcastic and bitchy. That’s pretty much the limit to their “complexity”.

I didn't watch the last 5-10 Star Wars movies because the first three was enough for me.

When will they stop making endless sequels of the same shit storyline and make ORIGINAL movies instead?
It’s all the same uninspired,unoriginal woke garbage. Insert women character ,make it all about her instead of the male lead. Woman is the key to everything and the savior. Rinse and repeat. Zzzzz boring.

It’s all the same uninspired,unoriginal woke garbage. Insert women character ,make it all about her instead of the male lead. Woman is the key to everything and the savior. Rinse and repeat. Zzzzz boring.
why

I

simply

don't

watch

movies

any

more.

why

I

simply

don't

watch

movies

any

more.
Good. American Hollywood blockbusters are another piece of Americana that arent for you anymore, like NASCAR and Country music, and we don't even want those last two things, they're just throwing you under the bus in the hopes that we'll be their friends one day. 😄

Just like Amazon did to the Wheel of Time franchise. Completely destroyed the story, and character arcs…

Good. American Hollywood blockbusters are another piece of Americana that arent for you anymore, like NASCAR and Country music, and we don't even want those last two things, they're just throwing you under the bus in the hopes that we'll be their friends one day. 😄
Yawn. Your posts used to be worth reading.

I happen to love reading yours when you're trying to put on a brave face for all the Ls your deplorable culture is taking. 😄
Thanks for giving me all these great opportunities to boost my post count.

Wow. You're less than a 25%'er. You'd better get busy.

I know people who are tired of Star Wars sequels. It seems to be of being made for the money-making level now. The Mandalorian is liked by one of my kids, but they got rid of Gina. Screw them. She unlike most of woke entertainment actually could beat the shit out of guys.

Forum List

Back