Disrespectful Black Police Chief Refuses To Salute The U.S. Flag And Say The Pledge Of Allegiance

This is disgusting. Her ass needs to be demoted to slick sleeve and stuck on traffic direction.
No, you're disgusting, you actually want to subject an American to punitive measures for exercising his fundamental rights.
All Americans should pledge allegiance to this country wouldn't you say?
Only if you are in a cult. I never pledge allegiance. That wont happen until this country demonstrates allegiance to my people.

This is disgusting. Her ass needs to be demoted to slick sleeve and stuck on traffic direction.
No, you're disgusting, you actually want to subject an American to punitive measures for exercising his fundamental rights.
Only if you are in a cult. I never pledge allegiance. That wont happen until this country demonstrates allegiance to my people.

Must be tough being a full time victim.....

Update: It's being reported over at 'Free Republic' this assistant police chief is Muslim

Interesting how times have changed. I was suspended from school for refusing to say the pledge in it's entirety (aka the whole under god thing) Straight A, honor roll, Junior in High School, suspended for 5 days. This ultimately made me drop out, because even after the court affirmed my right to refuse, they still harassed me about it - detentions, etc., constantly the entire year and following year. On the plus side it worked out alright, I went immediately to college and moved into the "real world" outside the stupid school system.

Why do you think this country should demonstrate allegiance to your people?What should the demonstration be?

Why do you think this country should demonstrate allegiance to your people?
All men are created equal?

This country has only demonstrated a marked hate towards my people. Fuck the idiots that think I or anyone else should pledge allegiance.

Must be tough being a full time victim.....
You would know better than me.

This country has only demonstrated a marked hate towards my people. Fuck the idiots that think I or anyone else should pledge allegiance.

All Men are created equal. That doesn't include women, homosexuals or people who are unwilling/unable to take care of themselves.

You're free to leave the country any time you want.

you forgot to add "Or Else!"
I was kinda thinking the same. When I'm fined for not having insurance.

All Men are created equal. That doesn't include women, homosexuals or people who are unwilling/unable to take care of themselves.

You're free to leave the country any time you want.
Actually it does include everyone you mentioned. It even includes low intellects such as yourself.

I could leave but I think I will stick around and rub your face in my presence.

I bet you were thinking that breaking a law is the same as not breaking a law

Nope the government is breaking the constitution, when forcing an american citizen to purchase something.

Nope the government is breaking the constitution, when forcing an american citizen to purchase something.
They are not being forced to purchase something. They can opt out.

And still be fined.

And still be fined.
Which is not breaking the law.

It is okay to disrespect the flag. It is acceptable to refuse to say the pledge of allegiance. But show well deserved disrespect for the obastard in office and liberals suddenly develop an outrage.

Forum List

Back