DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

I wish iwas the ottoman :eusa_shifty: :lol:

EDIT: That might be inappropriate now that I'm reading it again
It's only inappropriate if the the ottoman isn't chocolate coated.

I should go 30 pages back in my user CP and bump up those old threads!
I know! Somehow we don't do that any longer.

454558-bigthumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
Wrong. Flukes is a self-described professional Pro-Abortion Activist.

Stop being willfully ignorant.

Link please. I can find all manner of right-wing nutjob websites saying that's what she says, but none of her actually saying so.

Just a few of her quite PUBLIC activist affiliations:

Women in Public Policy
Students Acting for Gender Equality
Take Back the Night
Sexual Assault and Violence Educators
The Vagina Monologues

Still not her saying she is a pro-abortion activist. Thanks.

Thanks for that. ;)

So, Rosen, as an actually employee of the DNC, is a spokesperson for the DNC.

The DNC's "War on Mothers".

Who's husbands make over $1 million dollars a year. :clap2:

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Who's husbands make over $1 million dollars a year? Sure.

It didnt take much for Si to own you.

Work on it.

Own me? By repeating the same 4 words over and over again? No biggy, this issue is already losing steam. I just wanted to ask you righties, "could you imagine if a Democrat said this?"

Repealing the Equal Pay law in Wisconsin was a no-brainer for state Sen. Glenn Grothman (R), who led the effort because of his belief that pay discrimination is a myth driven by liberal women’s groups. Ignoring multiple studies showing that the pay gap exists, Grothman blamed females for prioritizing childrearing and homemaking instead of money, saying, “Money is more important for men,”

Whatever gaps exist, he insists, stem from women’s decision to prioritize childrearing over their careers. “Take a hypothetical husband and wife who are both lawyers,” he says. “But the husband is working 50 or 60 hours a week, going all out, making 200 grand a year. The woman takes time off, raises kids, is not go go go.

Sounds like the liberals are desperate already. A good sign.

Anyone care to explain how Ann Romney's employment record is relevant to the election?

-My- mom never worked -- so what?

It sounds like that, huh? What color is the sky in your world.
Red herrings - brigning up the irrelevant in order to misdirect the conversation - are a certain sign of desparation.

Care to explain how Ann Romney's employment record is relevant to the election?

Last edited:
Is this untrue?
Has Ann Romney ever worked a day in her life?
Does she know what it is to hold down a job, because a one income family doesn't cut it in America anymore?
Nope?
Well. I guess that's another piece of information about how WEALTHY that family is.
So.... the argument is that a man who makes enough money so that his wife can stay at home and not work is... what?

Out of touch with the issues faced by the majority of Americans?
An elitist snob that cannot care about anyone not of his class?
What?

And because of this, he is not qualified to be President?
How so?

Last edited:
Following the democrat line of reasoning, a black man cannot govern a nation that's majority white because he cannot relate to the issues white people face and is out of touch with the concerns of white people.

It sounds like that, huh? What color is the sky in your world.
Red herrings - brigning up the irrelevant in order to misdirect the conversation - are a certain sign of desparation.

Care to explain how Ann Romney's employment record is relevant to the election?

That is an incorrect use of the term "red herring", as the person is simply making a sarcastic statement on your sanity, and not providing a misleading piece of information.

Really, there's no other rational response to the entire issue.

Clearly, the Dems/liberals/leftists don't have reasons go give people to vote FOR The Obama, so must invent reasons to vote AGAINST Romney -- and this, apparemtly, is the best they can come up with.

At least the dems have a few more months to make their attacks make more sense to those with IQ's over 1 :lol:

So.... the argument is that a man who makes enough money so that his wife can stay at home and not work is... what?

Out of touch with the issues faced by the majority of Americans?
An elitist snob that cannot care about anyone not of his class?
What?

And because of this, he is not qualified to be President?
How so?

No, the argument is:

If a man makes a lot of money, and hires a nanny and a maid to take care of and clean up after the kids, then his wife will not be a good person to ask when it comes to information on what being a housewife is like.

Which has been the point all along. And it is a factual point when applied to Ann Romney.

She has neither worked a job, or worked to take care of the Romney children, as she had servants to do that for her.

Forum List

Back