DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

Peel back the layer on a Liberal and find amazing hypocrisy.

Suppose the Left likes 'em barefoot and pregnant.

Obama and DNC advisor Hilary Rosen Attacks Ann Romney - YouTube

First off, your a fucking liar and you know you a fucking liar.

Hilary Rosen DOES NOT WORK FOR THE D.N.C.

Hilary Rosen DOES NOT WORK FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA.

Hilary Rosen DOES NOT WORK FOR THE WHITE HOUSE.

Hilary Rosen DOES WORK FOR C.N.N.

Hilary Rosen DOES GET A PAY CHECK FROM C.N.N.

Next.

I seem to recall almost daily attacks on Michelle Obama back in 2008.

"Terrorist First Jab", comes to mind.

Don' t recall any RePugs apologies ever.

Your a fucking liar.

Your a fucking lying Hypocrite.

No, the argument is:

If a man makes a lot of money, and hires a nanny and a maid to take care of and clean up after the kids, then his wife will not be a good person to ask when it comes to information on what being a housewife is like.

Which has been the point all along. And it is a factual point when applied to Ann Romney.

She has neither worked a job, or worked to take care of the Romney children, as she had servants to do that for her.
So, I ask again:
Care to explain how Ann Romney's employment record is relevant to the election?

You'd have to ask Mitt Romney that question... as he's the one who claimed she was his chief adviser on the subject.

I'm so sick of arguing with these assclowns. How you doing? I just wanted to show this:

“Look, I know what it’s like to struggle,” Ann Romney insisted, possibly referring to her battle with multiple sclerosis. “And if maybe I haven’t struggled as much financially as some people have, I can tell you and promise you that I’ve had struggles in my life.

But not financially she doesn't. Trying to play the ms card? Are we picking on one of Jerry's kids? No one meant that. But fact is, she's never struggled financially a day in her life. Maybe when she first started off she didn't have everything she ever wanted but her only financial struggle was waiting until they could afford the car elevator. No struggle to put those 5 kids through college. No struggle to buy them all cars too I'm sure. No struggle to pay for her healthcare. No problem paying cash for the mansion.

Be that as it may, Mrs Romney's employment was only brought up in the first place because Mitt Romney referred to her as an expert on the average woman's experience...

Wow, I must have missed that one. Could you provide a link where Romney referred to his wife as an "expert on the average woman's experience"?

Yikes, how did I miss THAT one?

peel back the layer on a liberal and find amazing hypocrisy.

Suppose the left likes 'em barefoot and pregnant.

obama and dnc advisor hilary rosen attacks ann romney - youtube

first off, your a fucking liar and you know you a fucking liar.

Hilary rosen does not work for the d.n.c.

Hilary rosen does not work for president obama.

Hilary rosen does not work for the white house.

Hilary rosen does work for c.n.n.

Hilary rosen does get a pay check from c.n.n.

Next.

I seem to recall almost daily attacks on michelle obama back in 2008.

"terrorist first jab", comes to mind.

Don' t recall any repugs apologies ever.

Your a fucking liar.

Your a fucking lying hypocrite.

conz!!!!!

So, I ask again:
Care to explain how Ann Romney's employment record is relevant to the election?

You'd have to ask Mitt Romney that question... as he's the one who claimed she was his chief adviser on the subject.

I'm so sick of arguing with these assclowns. How you doing? I just wanted to show this:

“Look, I know what it’s like to struggle,” Ann Romney insisted, possibly referring to her battle with multiple sclerosis. “And if maybe I haven’t struggled as much financially as some people have, I can tell you and promise you that I’ve had struggles in my life.

But not financially she doesn't.
So what?
Specifically, how is that relevant?
How does this issue support the idea that The Obama is a better candidate for President than Mitt?

Who's husbands make over $1 million dollars a year? Sure.

It didnt take much for Si to own you.

Work on it.

Own me? By repeating the same 4 words over and over again? No biggy, this issue is already losing steam. I just wanted to ask you righties, "could you imagine if a Democrat said this?"

Repealing the Equal Pay law in Wisconsin was a no-brainer for state Sen. Glenn Grothman (R), who led the effort because of his belief that pay discrimination is a myth driven by liberal women’s groups. Ignoring multiple studies showing that the pay gap exists, Grothman blamed females for prioritizing childrearing and homemaking instead of money, saying, “Money is more important for men,”

Whatever gaps exist, he insists, stem from women’s decision to prioritize childrearing over their careers. “Take a hypothetical husband and wife who are both lawyers,” he says. “But the husband is working 50 or 60 hours a week, going all out, making 200 grand a year. The woman takes time off, raises kids, is not go go go.

That isnt it. Si even called you on it.

People have lost the art or desire to pay attention to detail.

I guess it depends - and it -could- be both.

So, it is relevant to the election so far as Mitt asks his wife about her opinions, beliefs and experiences regarding certain issues.
Well, that changes MY mind about why I should vote for The Obama.
[/sarcasm]
Nope. It was Mitt telling the story of what he heard from his wife that women are concerned with the ecomony. Not that he asked for her opinion or that she gave him her opinion, but that he brought up the subject that his wife said, or he heard his wife.
:dunno:
Well, that SURE changes MY mind about why I should vote for The Obama.

Well I SURELY (you don't mind if I call you Shirely do ya?) BELEIVE that one.

Go on tell me another!

peel back the layer on a liberal and find amazing hypocrisy.

Suppose the left likes 'em barefoot and pregnant.

obama and dnc advisor hilary rosen attacks ann romney - youtube

first off, your a fucking liar and you know you a fucking liar.

Hilary rosen does not work for the d.n.c.

Hilary rosen does not work for president obama.

Hilary rosen does not work for the white house.

Hilary rosen does work for c.n.n.

Hilary rosen does get a pay check from c.n.n.

Next.

I seem to recall almost daily attacks on michelle obama back in 2008.

"terrorist first jab", comes to mind.

Don' t recall any repugs apologies ever.

Your a fucking liar.

conz!!!!!

Image of James T. Kirk ("Ah, Kirk, my old friend. Do you know the Klingon proverb which tells us that revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It is very cold...in space.") - Giant Bomb

Next.

Your a fucking liar.

This is how and why reps are attaching her to Obama

Liberal site: Carney: Rosen visited WH on 'a number of occasions' - POLITICO.com
Conservative site: Hilary Rosen, Frequent White House Visitor - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

Also don't forget she is a multi-millionaire lobbyist Hilary Rosen banked millions destroying Napster - Yahoo! News

Next.

Your a fucking liar.

Liberal site: Carney: Rosen visited WH on 'a number of occasions' - POLITICO.com
Conservative site: Hilary Rosen, Frequent White House Visitor - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

Also don't forget she is a multi-millionaire lobbyist Hilary Rosen banked millions destroying Napster - Yahoo! News
Don't forget she gets paid $120K a year to advise that DNC's Wasserman-Schultz.

Next.

Your a fucking liar.

Don't forget she gets paid $120K a year to advise that DNC's Wasserman-Schultz.

The Many Careers of Hilary Rosen - Yahoo! News

a Napster-killing lobbyist, the Huffington Post's political director, Democratic talking head on CNN, the head of the Recording Industry Association of America in the early 2000s, After leaving the RIAA, she started OurChart.com online site for lesbians,

Rosen was noted for giving media training to DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz. The Wall Street Journal's Monica Langley reported that Rosen -- along with Anita Dunn, who works at the same P.R. firm as Rosen and whom the DNC admits to working with

Hmmmmmm, sounds like SOMEONE has had a priveledged life, not that there is anything wrong with that unless you are running around being a hypocrite by pointing to other people's priveledged lives as if that means they have no right to speak up about issues ;).

Sounds like the liberals are desperate already. A good sign.

Anyone care to explain how Ann Romney's employment record is relevant to the election?

-My- mom never worked -- so what?

It doesn't but the left is about demonizing GOP women, we have seen it since Palin and it continues. It's all bogus, it goes against the principles of the feminist groups but the left isn't about principle.

Sounds like the liberals are desperate already. A good sign.

Anyone care to explain how Ann Romney's employment record is relevant to the election?

-My- mom never worked -- so what?

It doesn't but the left is about demonizing GOP women, we have seen it since Palin and it continues. It's all bogus, it goes against the principles of the feminist groups but the left isn't about principle.

It is not really about women's rights, because then they would have included all women, no, it is all about politics, even if they use certain causes to get through...

Well, you're a sexist. Sexists rarely have the ability to think rationality when it comes to women.

It isn't a matter of "sexism", you dumb twit.

Ann Romney is rich. Trying to conflate her with stay at home moms who make economic sacrifices to stay home with the kids is disingenuous. ( A choice fewer women can make because people like Mitt have destroyed the middle class.)

The real "mom" work was done by someone named "Maria" or something like that.

"I can't have illegals working here. I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake" - Mitt Romney.

I'm having trouble going along with you on this one. Even if all she did was go through labor and delivery five times - ya gotta give the woman some kind of props for that. She's kept a marriage going all these years. Her kids all reached adulthood without making the news for any reason whatsoever. She successfully fought MS and breast cancer.

I think somebody fucked up royal, taking a shot at her.

I agree, money or not, she has been working hard for decades.

What was wrong was Mitt going on about her being his "expert" on women. He should leave her out of politics if he doesn't want her merits challenged.
Merits?

So, a woman who chooses to be a stay at home mother has no merits?

Wow.

There really IS a DNC War on Mothers, AND on women.

She has plenty of experience staying at home and taking care of 5 boys. No one disputes that. But saying she is an "expert" on women who both raise children and work outside the home is like me being an expert on "stay at home moms". I don't pretend to be that expert. In fact, pretending that I am would be ludicrous.

What was wrong was Mitt going on about her being his "expert" on women. He should leave her out of politics if he doesn't want her merits challenged.
Merits?

So, a woman who chooses to be a stay at home mother has no merits?

Wow.

There really IS a DNC War on Mothers, AND on women.

She has plenty of experience staying at home and taking care of 5 boys. No one disputes that. But saying she is an "expert" on women who both raise children and work outside the home is like me being an expert on "stay at home moms". I don't pretend to be that expert. In fact, pretending that I am would be ludicrous.

:link:

It's a little bit sad that the Romneys have to keep their religious lives out of the discourse.

I wouldn't have favored Romney if he were the kind to talk about his religion much, but there are things I know about Mormons. And one thing is that in the course of Mitt being a bishop and a stake president and Ann being a relief society president, they would have worked with people facing all kinds of challenges. They don't have the personal experience of wondering if they can pay all their bills but I'm sure they've seen poverty up close and tried to help people overcome it.

But they mostly have to keep that side of their lives under wraps so most of the nation won't learn about it.

Last edited:
It's a little bit sad that the Romneys have to keep their religious lives out of the discourse.

I wouldn't have favored Romney if he were the kind to talk about his religion much, but there are things I know about Mormons. And one thing is that in the course of Mitt being a bishop and a stake president and Ann being a relief society president, they would have worked with people facing all kinds of challenges. They don't have the personal experience of wondering if they can pay all their bills but I'm sure they've seen poverty up close and tried to help people overcome it.

But they mostly have to keep that side of their lives under wraps so most of the nation won't learn about it.

Oh the drama, you from TBS?

His religion and beliefs interest me as much as Obama's. It means nothing when governing unless you are a religious bigot.

Forum List

Back