DNC as it happens current events thread

Elijah Cummings has the blacks, women & gays all on the hook.

The people are interrupting him with NO TPP chants. It's almost like they are getting tired of the race baiting.

I think this is hilarious. For months the left here predicted what we are seeing now only they predicted it for the gop.

Be careful what you wish for huh lefties!

This has been an interesting day.

The Democrats just lost another voter. I can no longer support their platform and registered this morning as an independent.

Booooooooo! Hiss! Booooooooo! YOU SUCK!

Good fucking riddance to you Marxist progressives.

So far we have lots of division.

The left try to say that only 10% of Sanders voters are not going to support Hillary. Yet 10% of 45% of democrat delegates are somehow able to shout over the LARGE MAJORITY of the people at the convention.

Math much?

and to think they fired those two girls over Jaun?

What were they doing over Jaun..?
:lol::lol:
the blonde got knocked off cause no one was watching her 2pm spot,,,,that Tarantula girl from the five got removed cause she really liked trump. I would rather have James Carville over Lying Juan!!

Batboys' identity is revealed (James Carville)!

Ooops!......I forgot Rule #1........Batboy does not exist.............

And now the head of the NEA is saying that deporting illegal aliens is bad for America. She says the illegal children in our school deserve all the same things American children do. I say give them and their parents a first class greyhound ticket to Mexico City. That is what they deserve.

Forum List

Back