DNC as it happens current events thread

Tonight's convention has nothing to do with politics. It is nothing but a bunch of self loathing fools slapping each other on the back for being gay, black or Latino. I especially liked the girl who played the role of a mentally disturbed individual who suddenly broke into song better than that of half of today's modern pop stars.

Bob Casey's speech is actually pretty good. He is nailing Donald's rhetoric vs his business endeavors to the wall.

First speaker to actually put forth something worth listening to. Too bad the rest of his party is focused on superfluous bullshit.

You thought Franken was funny? He was never funny on SNL. And his ridiculous diatribe about Trump U. fell flat. Nobody knew WTF he was talking about, especially the attempt at sarcasm. Then he reminds us he won his office by 300 votes and then he tells democrats to leave their young children at home alone and play with the microwave oven and go out and promote Crooked Hillary. Al Franken is a douchebag and a kook.

You thought Franken was funny? He was never funny on SNL. And his ridiculous diatribe about Trump U. fell flat. Nobody knew WTF he was talking about, especially the attempt at sarcasm. Then he reminds us he won his office by 300 votes and then he tells democrats to leave their young children at home alone and play with the microwave oven and go out and promote Crooked Hillary. Al Franken is a douchebag and a kook.
He showed more personality than every other politician I've seen since the conventions started combined. Still a douchebag tho

KUDOS to the girl in the wheelchair! She reminds me of my stepdaughter (wheelchair bound with CP) who looks & sounds just like her. Brave young girl.

I just thought creating one thread to keep up with topical events as they happen would be better than starting a dozen threads every hour.

CNN just showed video of protesters blocking the entrances so delegates could not enter.

The fact is, they are so much better at this stuff than the RNC. TThey have hit the big orange clown with a handicap speaker, a black, and an illegal immigrant speaker. I hate 'em, but damn they are good.

And that pissed off the Crazy Bernie people. But the democrats have hit a new low wheeling out a crippled woman followed by a disastrous Sarah Silverman presentation. Franken and Silverman had to improv and to show they are not very talented at improv Franken pretty much stammered and stuttered and Silverman looked like she was posing at a Hollywood photoshoot, just staring into space.

Jesus they dragged out Paul Simon to try to sing the song he used to be able to sing, Bridge Over Troubled Water. What democrat operative thought of the concept that a STOLEN VOTE is troubled water that will wash away and be forgotten?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back