DNC as it happens current events thread

WoW Cory Booker sucks at giving a speech

Poor guys. Can't stand diversity.....while living in the world's most diverse nation.

My great grandparents migrated through Ellis Island legally .. they didn't expect a thing from anyone..They worked hard , made a business , learned the language and became an American..

Why are people called bigots when they are expressing their anger for illegals coming in by the thousands, don't pay taxes because they are illegal , and use the emergency room like a doctors office so our health care rises sky high..

Most people who support the Trump wall are not bigots at all..

As we all wonder if Michelle is wearing a wig or a weave :p she just said a little black boy asked her if her hair was like his or something. WTF, why are democrats so damn obsessed with race?

Michelle just argued that women represent afro-american slaves of the South and that Crooked Hillary will thus be the first afro-american in the White House. WTF They used to say Slick Willie was the first black president. :p

Last edited:
As we all wonder if Michelle is wearing a wig or a weave :p she just said a little black boy asked her if her hair was like his or something. WTF, why are democrats so damn obsessed with race?

That was weird

so far it is the most boring night i have seen since last years DNC, they couldn't find one good speaker for tonight? where is Richard Simmons and Pee wee Herman !!!!

Moochelle hasn't brought up any of our crises yet? I guess according to the Obama's, we are not at war and there hasn't been any violence in the USA since 2009

That was weird
Extremely weird. Dunno Wtf that was all about. She did a good job for the most part. The emotions on display when she spoke of slaves building the house she now lives in was touching. I couldn't disagree more with her summation of the current race but she gave a good speech.

That was weird
Extremely weird. Dunno Wtf that was all about. She did a good job for the most part. The emotions on display when she spoke of slaves building the house she now lives in was touching. I couldn't disagree more with her summation of the current race but she gave a good speech.
In terms of style it was a great speech.

That was weird
I have never been on the attack/hate Michelle bandwagon. I was upset at her comment about being proud for the first time but she has led nothing less than a dignified life as a good mother for her girls and as a first lady who truly cared about the children of America since then.
Even as the partisan dick I can be at times I always try to separate the spouses & their children from the politicians.

That was weird
I have never been on the attack/hate Michelle bandwagon. I was upset at her comment about being proud for the first time but she has led nothing less than a dignified life as a good mother for her girls and as a first lady who truly cared about the children of America since then.
Even as the partisan dick I can be at times I always try to separate the spouses & their children from the politicians.

I hear you, but i dont like her.

Poor guys. Can't stand diversity.....while living in the world's most diverse nation.

My great grandparents migrated through Ellis Island legally .. they didn't expect a thing from anyone..They worked hard , made a business , learned the language and became an American..

Why are people called bigots when they are expressing their anger for illegals coming in by the thousands, don't pay taxes because they are illegal , and use the emergency room like a doctors office so our health care rises sky high..

Most people who support the Trump wall are not bigots at all..

They pay taxes. They are a net plus for our economy. Period.

Boring discussion when people don't know the facts.

Indeed Goofy Elizabeth Warren is total fail. Same old trope and bitching about one of the most successful businessmen in American history. The Crazy Bernie folks occasionally chant but it is tough to make out what they are saying.

Forum List

Back