DNC as it happens current events thread

More race & sex baiting.

Yes. Pointing out ones race or gender is baiting. You know it.
What I know is that it is irrelevant to everyone but lowlifes.

When a customer calls me I don't ask what color they are or if they're gay. And I've never had one ask me that.

You are so awesome! A true everyman! Not a bigoted bone in your body. Unlike every speaker at the DNC.

You getting upset by identity politics is funny. You've been snared.

More race & sex baiting.

When a customer calls me I don't ask what color they are or if they're gay. And I've never had one ask me that.

You are so awesome! A true everyman! Not a bigoted bone in your body. Unlike every speaker at the DNC.

At least you admit what it is. Now only if you could recognize how divisive & poisonous it is......

And now the head of the NEA is saying that deporting illegal aliens is bad for America. She says the illegal children in our school deserve all the same things American children do. I say give them and their parents a first class greyhound ticket to Mexico City. That is what they deserve.

Here in Vegas, our school system still gives out free lunches during the summer when school is out. Our schools here in the southwest turn into 'soup kitchens' for the kids of illegals.

And now the head of the NEA is saying that deporting illegal aliens is bad for America. She says the illegal children in our school deserve all the same things American children do. I say give them and their parents a first class greyhound ticket to Mexico City. That is what they deserve.

Here in Vegas, our school system still gives out free lunches during the summer when school is out. Our schools here in the southwest turn into 'soup kitchens' for the kids of illegals.
As compassionate as that is, it is one thing that is far worse. A magnet

More race & sex baiting.

At least you admit what it is. Now only if you could recognize how divisive & poisonous it is......

Bull. It doesn't upset people who aren't bigots.

You must be one of those people who thinks you've been baited into being a bigot.

Poor guy.

More race & sex baiting.

You must be one of those people who thinks you've been baited into being a bigot.

Poor guy.
You don't have to be a bigot to race bait. Such lables are stupid. What you are is a person that undermines one of the basic principles that our country was founded on.

As compassionate as that is, it is one thing that is far worse. A magnet

A magnet?

Poor guy.
You don't have to be a bigot to race bait. Such lables are stupid. What you are is a person that undermines one of the basic principles that our country was founded on.

You are upset that people are discussing their identity. Poor Gramps.

Poor guy.

You are upset that people are discussing their identity. Poor Gramps.
Except 99% of them aren't talking about themselves. They are broad brush painting everyone who doesn't play along with them as the point out EVERYONE ELSE'S color or sexuality

More race & sex baiting.

You idiots shut down white identity politics....

You and your Democrat buds have no grounds on which to stand when it comes to that issue.

But businesses are the reason we have illegals don't you know.....

I know. They have really failed at the task assigned to them in the Constitution. We need someone new to protect the American people.....

Any ideas?

I know. They have really failed at the task assigned to them in the Constitution. We need someone new to protect the American people.....

Any ideas?
LOL
I can't tell if you caught my sarcastic tone or not.

Businesses don't scout for workers outside the country and go pick them up. The illegals get in, the government allows them to stay and then businesses hire them.

Forum List

Back