DNC as it happens current events thread

We have been told over and over how Trump feeds the fears...ok,ok maybe

But tonight the DNC speakers are all about feeding on the emotions of sadness, guilt to do more, guilt to vote

I am so depressed ...:banana:

Michelle was really good.

They pay taxes

That still doesn't make them legal.

Booker kept talking about immigrants earlier. Which ones? The ones who came here legally? Waited years to be given the reward of American citizenship?

Or the ones who decided that American law no longer mattered and chose to steal the American dream by illegally crossing the border?

There's a big difference here! Stop glorifying people who break the law! Stop touting their plights! They are illegal immigrants who should be sent home! They need to be punished!

I have friends who either themselves or their family members chose to go through the process and earn their citizenship. Theirs is the plight we should be glorifying. But hey, you can keep insisting I'm racist. It won't change the fact they're still illegal.

I can't believe Pocahontas saying "rigged system" several times. I guess the dems have agree to hijack the phrase and attempt to divert attention away from the fact Crooked Hillary is where she is because of a rigged system. The DNC stole votes from clueless democrats.

And what is the deal with the giant bathrobe she is wearing.

Remember the left blasting the gop convention for talking about Hillary so much?

Tonight I've heard Trump's name more in 4 hours that in the entire last month.

Poor guys. Can't stand diversity.....while living in the world's most diverse nation.

My great grandparents migrated through Ellis Island legally .. they didn't expect a thing from anyone..They worked hard , made a business , learned the language and became an American..

Why are people called bigots when they are expressing their anger for illegals coming in by the thousands, don't pay taxes because they are illegal , and use the emergency room like a doctors office so our health care rises sky high..

Most people who support the Trump wall are not bigots at all..

They pay taxes. They are a net plus for our economy. Period.

Boring discussion when people don't know the facts.

How do you pay taxes when you don't have the documents to work, unless if it is under the table..?

I live in one of the biggest Hispanic areas in California...I see it all of the time.

House cleaners, Yard work, Picking veggies and fruit, handyman basically anything that they don't have to report..

The seats are filled, unlike the RNC. The atmosphere is upbeat. And I'll willing to be real money that Simon & Garfunkle gave a clearance for the use of their song.

I have a feeling he wont mention hildebeast. That would be great

They pay taxes

That still doesn't make them legal.

Booker kept talking about immigrants earlier. Which ones? The ones who came here legally? Waited years to be given the reward of American citizenship?

Or the ones who decided that American law no longer mattered and chose to steal the American dream by illegally crossing the border?

There's a big difference here! Stop glorifying people who break the law! Stop touting their plights! They are illegal immigrants who should be sent home! They need to be punished!

I have friends who either themselves or their family members chose to go through the process and earn their citizenship. Theirs is the plight we should be glorifying. But hey, you can keep insisting I'm racist. It won't change the fact they're still illegal.

Shaddup! All the ones you like came when it took ten seconds to get citizenship.

Our economy benefits from undocumented immigrants.

And...stop with the "I have a friend" bullshit. Everyone knows that you don't have any friends.

Poor guys. Can't stand diversity.....while living in the world's most diverse nation.

My great grandparents migrated through Ellis Island legally .. they didn't expect a thing from anyone..They worked hard , made a business , learned the language and became an American..

Why are people called bigots when they are expressing their anger for illegals coming in by the thousands, don't pay taxes because they are illegal , and use the emergency room like a doctors office so our health care rises sky high..

Most people who support the Trump wall are not bigots at all..

They pay taxes. They are a net plus for our economy. Period.

Boring discussion when people don't know the facts.

How do you pay taxes when you don't have the documents to work, unless if it is under the table..?

I live in one of the biggest Hispanic areas in California...I see it all of the time.

House cleaners, Yard work, Picking veggies and fruit, handyman basically anything that they don't have to report..

Bull.

Forum List

Back