DNC getting ready to release the Kraken on Donald Trump

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Now that Donald Trump has secured the nomination--the DNC is going to release the Kraken on him.

You didn't really believe they showed all their cards on Trump during the primary did you?

Here we go 2000 links--on Donald Trump many of them will be coming to a T.V advertisement near you.

Real Donald Trump

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg

Hillary mentioned on 60 Minutes last night that she was going to go after Donald on ever vile mean thing he has ever done to other people. The gloves are now off.

Hillary mentioned on 60 Minutes last night that she was going to go after Donald on ever vile mean thing he has ever done to other people. The gloves are now off.

Oh Yeah--they've been waiting patiently until after he secured the nomination. It's going to be a freakin slaughter.

Thankfully their recently leaked Emails revealed everything worth knowing regarding the subject - the DNC has nothing but dirty lies.

Now that Donald Trump has secured the nomination--the DNC is going to release the Kraken on him.

You didn't really believe they showed all their cards on Trump during the primary did you?

Here we go 2000 links--on Donald Trump many of them will be coming to a T.V advertisement near you.

Real Donald Trump

Hillary is the kraken eh? She is a big enough liar and ugly enough.

I'm sure the awful personal attacks are coming. And that's very sad. It's easy to understand why fewer & fewer of our best and brightest are running for political office. Is it really worth it? Now we're stuck with worst of the worst running for office.

Real Donald Trump

Trust me when I tell you Trump has an equal amount of garbage in Hillary. The funny thing is, Hillary and the DNC are doing a pretty good job of damaging themselves this week.

Oh Yeah--they've been waiting patiently until after he secured the nomination. It's going to be a freakin slaughter.

I don't get it, what's the punchline?

I just gave you a link with links to 2000 others.

Did you really believe you were going to install a Chimpanzee nominee in the Oval office over Hillary's emails? Really?

After their done with Trump--. Well lets just put is this way, this election is going to go down and make history for the landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.

Ronald Reagan won that title with a 49 state landslide and Hillary Clinton just may break it with a 50 state landslide victory.

Forum List

Back