DNC Had The American Flag? 😮

Or at least one. I was shocked when I saw this as I was pretty sure when I saw video clips of it I didn't see any but then I recently saw another one and it was in the background.

Maybe they were told that they better have at least one there to deceive the true patriots that they actually love and care about America. It's not working for me though.

View attachment 999495

Does waving a flag make you a "true patriot"??

No. But for the right they tell you that this is what is patriotic.

Really, patriotism is, as JFK said, not what your country can do for you, but what you do for your country. And waving a flag does fuck all for your country.

How those white democrats really feel about their little woman

At this point I'm a bit shocked this isn't their theme song.

Last edited:
Sure but the last time it was by you MAGA traitors. And that is something you will never live down, you fucking MAGA Nazis.
Too bad it wasn't all 60 thousand there. That's the only regret. Oh well, live and learn. Nazis are way better than democrats.

Too bad it wasn't all 60 thousand there. That's the only regret. Oh well, live and learn. Nazis are way better than democrats.
I agree. We could have arrested all of you Nazi retards in one fell swoop. Oh well, maybe next time.

You Nazi traitors plan to attack the Capitol again, right? When your orange loser...loses? Please, pretty please?

I agree. We could have arrested all of you Nazi retards in one fell swoop. Oh well, maybe next time.

You Nazi traitors plan to attack the Capitol again, right? When your orange loser...loses? Please, pretty please?
I have no idea what anyone plans. If we have a democrat, communist administration, I would hope that perhaps Russia would step in and make a proper job of it.

I have no idea what anyone plans. If we have a democrat, communist administration, I would hope that perhaps Russia would step in and make a proper job of it.
That's ok, Nazi. You trash have only one MO when you lose.

You throw a hissy fit and take it out on everyone else. Why do you think we call you whiny retards? :itsok:

Nope! Not like Trump did.

the american flag is nothing more than a prop - just like the firefighter's gear who was killed at his rally by a rw nut.

social

^ THAT ^ was nothing but a photo op with a prop as well.

Forum List

Back