DNC rules to shut out minor candidates from debates

View attachment 263556 View attachment 263557

I noticed how the Repubs have no candidates but the president effectively shutting out any minority candidates..It's the All White Power Political Party.(Must be old and crepulant to enjoy)

I feel your pain!...76 and 77 respectively.
Those are not republicans and this is the primary....Slow down a little...

Ummm yeah...how observant of you. They are old, they are white, they are politically powerful...and they are the top runners in the Democratic party.

You guys would do so much better if you stopped judging one's worth by the color of their skin or the equipment or lack of equipment between their legs.

View attachment 263556 View attachment 263557

I noticed how the Repubs have no candidates but the president effectively shutting out any minority candidates..It's the All White Power Political Party.(Must be old and crepulant to enjoy)

I feel your pain!...76 and 77 respectively.
Those are not republicans and this is the primary....Slow down a little...

Ummm yeah...how observant of you. They are old, they are white, they are politically powerful...and they are the top runners in the Democratic party.

You guys would do so much better if you stopped judging one's worth by the color of their skin or the equipment or lack of equipment between their legs.
There is only one guy here and I belong to no party.. I don't judge someone by the color of their skin I do however judge their character and I find Biden and Trump both lacking in honor, courage and commitment to what they claim they avow.. Both are draft dodgers absolutely zero honor in that position no matter who you are.

that is one more than I need to hear from.

Do you plan to watch the DNC debates?

How would you know until you've heard them all?

Yes, I plan to watch. Wouldn't miss it.

Good for you, I would rather smash my thumb with a hammer than watch that torture.

Can't say I'm surprised. ;)

I would hope not. I have made it perfectly clear over my time on this forum that I do not and will not support either major party. And as such, why would I waste my time listening to them take turn lying about what they are going to do?

There is only one guy here and I belong to no party.. I don't judge someone by the color of their skin I do however judge their character and I find Biden and Trump both lacking in honor, courage and commitment to what they claim they avow.. Both are draft dodgers absolutely zero honor in that position no matter who you are.

Party affiliation isn't so much determined by the card one carries, but by the levers one pushes in the voting booth.

Neither Biden nor Trump were draft dodgers. There is no dishonor in following the law, as millions did. Anything else is based on rumor, conjecture or bias - there is no honor in perpetrating malicious hearsay for political gain.

IOW - the candidates who will be allowed to debate are mostly White Males.

So much for Dem Diversity....

So here we go again, who chooses, the DNC? I for one would like to see the whole group have a shot, then let the primaries weed out the chaff. Then again I believe the people have a right to make their choice.
You will hear practically no bitching about this from the candidates as long as the process is transparent and free of any sort of arbitrary favoritism. I am going to trust the process until I have a reason not to.
You trust the process run by the Democrats? Under what rock have you been living under that you trust Democrats?

I would hope not. I have made it perfectly clear over my time on this forum that I do not and will not support either major party. And as such, why would I waste my time listening to them take turn lying about what they are going to do?

There are ways to support a major political party other than promoting on their behalf - sometimes it's done by consistently denigrating the opposition. Convenient because then claims of non-partisanship can be made.

Bernie is an self-proclaimed Independent - but he's no moderate by any definition.

There are ways to support a major political party other than promoting on their behalf - sometimes it's done by consistently denigrating the opposition. Convenient because then claims of non-partisanship can be made.

Bernie is an self-proclaimed Independent - but he's no moderate by any definition.

That is why I spend my days denigrating both sides...as both sides suck ass and are fundamentally the same.

A moderate and an Independent are not the same thing...not even close.

One can be an Independent and still hold very strong views...while a moderate by definition has no strong views

They’re up to their old tricks. Make it easy for the “established” ones and put up all sorts of hurdles for the newbies.

Dims are oh so easy to figure out.

The Democratic National Committee has imposed new debate requirements for candidates that could make it harder for minority candidates to compete. The rules essentially help the Democratic party’s “older, more established” gatekeepers.

Campaigns like Kirsten Gillibrand have not qualified for the debate and pushing back against the DNS,” a Democratic campaign senior operative, who wished to remain anonymous, told Accuracy in Media on Thursday.

The party is hoping that after the debate a couple of candidates will drop, easing the process for top contenders.

It goes on to explain how they’ve already decided who will make the debates.

More
@ Democrats Worried the DNC’s New Rules Will Make it Harder for Minority Candidates

I am sure you have lots of post whining about the GOP doing the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
/——/ Actually I did complain about the 16 GOP candidates in 2016. How many were running for VP or other offices? It was stupid.

So here we go again, who chooses, the DNC? I for one would like to see the whole group have a shot, then let the primaries weed out the chaff. Then again I believe the people have a right to make their choice.
You will hear practically no bitching about this from the candidates as long as the process is transparent and free of any sort of arbitrary favoritism. I am going to trust the process until I have a reason not to.
You trust the process run by the Democrats? Under what rock have you been living under that you trust Democrats?
So far I've seen nothing fishy. We all know the shortlist of likely nominees is only four or five out of twenty something. As long as the half-dozen front-runners are there I have nothing to complain about and neither does anyone else. The debate process will be as transparent as possible. Shenanigans hurt the democrats in 2016, seems fairness still matters to democratic voters.

They’re up to their old tricks. Make it easy for the “established” ones and put up all sorts of hurdles for the newbies.

Dims are oh so easy to figure out.

The Democratic National Committee has imposed new debate requirements for candidates that could make it harder for minority candidates to compete. The rules essentially help the Democratic party’s “older, more established” gatekeepers.

Campaigns like Kirsten Gillibrand have not qualified for the debate and pushing back against the DNS,” a Democratic campaign senior operative, who wished to remain anonymous, told Accuracy in Media on Thursday.

The party is hoping that after the debate a couple of candidates will drop, easing the process for top contenders.

It goes on to explain how they’ve already decided who will make the debates.

More
@ Democrats Worried the DNC’s New Rules Will Make it Harder for Minority Candidates

I am sure you have lots of post whining about the GOP doing the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
/——/ Actually I did complain about the 16 GOP candidates in 2016. How many were running for VP or other offices? It was stupid.

No doubt, it is stupid. But that is the joy of a free country...

That is why I spend my days denigrating both sides...as both sides suck ass and are fundamentally the same.

Do ya now?...musta missed that post. ;)

One thing I have discovered about you wingnuts from both sides...you do not pay attention to anything that might be outside of your little preconceived notions of how things are.

Forum List

Back