DNC rules to shut out minor candidates from debates

That is why I spend my days denigrating both sides...as both sides suck ass and are fundamentally the same.

Do ya now?...musta missed that post. ;)

One thing I have discovered about you wingnuts from both sides...you do not pay attention to anything that might be outside of your little preconceived notions of how things are.

Ahhh - and the leftie leaves the closet. No preconceived notions here, nosiree - just reading a few of your posts...among all the anti-Trump and anti-right denigrations, musta missed the one where you gave the left hell. ;)

If the CA convention is any indication the dems have no major candidates.
The two 80 years old president wanna be's will get beat up in the blue states.
The rest of the munchkins are simply cannon fodder for Trump.

That is why I spend my days denigrating both sides...as both sides suck ass and are fundamentally the same.

One thing I have discovered about you wingnuts from both sides...you do not pay attention to anything that might be outside of your little preconceived notions of how things are.
/——/ That isn’t true for either side. Libtards and Conservatives have other interests but we’re on this board to discuss politics. You see us on different topics all the time. Funny how you try and triangulate.

Ahhh - and the leftie leaves the closet. No preconceived notions here, nosiree - just reading a few of your posts...among all the anti-Trump and anti-right denigrations, musta missed the one where you gave the left hell. ;)

as anti-Trump as I am, I still favor him over Obama, by a good margin. Crazy how all your wingnuts miss that.

/——/ That isn’t true for either side. Libtards and Conservatives have other interests but we’re on this board to discuss politics. You see us on different topics all the time. Funny how you try and triangulate.

Obviously I am speaking of this board and politics. Hell, for all I know you are normal, reasonable person off this board. But all I have to go by are you posting on this forum.

Obviously I am speaking of this board and politics. Hell, for all I know you are normal, reasonable person off this board. But all I have to go by are you posting on this forum.
/—-/ The only thing obvious is that you’re spinning away your post after I called you on it.

They’re up to their old tricks. Make it easy for the “established” ones and put up all sorts of hurdles for the newbies.

Dims are oh so easy to figure out.

The Democratic National Committee has imposed new debate requirements for candidates that could make it harder for minority candidates to compete. The rules essentially help the Democratic party’s “older, more established” gatekeepers.

Campaigns like Kirsten Gillibrand have not qualified for the debate and pushing back against the DNS,” a Democratic campaign senior operative, who wished to remain anonymous, told Accuracy in Media on Thursday.

The party is hoping that after the debate a couple of candidates will drop, easing the process for top contenders.

It goes on to explain how they’ve already decided who will make the debates.

More
@ Democrats Worried the DNC’s New Rules Will Make it Harder for Minority Candidates
Gotta earn your seat at the debate

There is plenty of time to get noticed between now and the first debate.
If you can’t break one or two percent by then, you deserve to sit at the kids table

How much do these candidates pay themselves to run for office? $400k....the current salary for POTUS.

2 years of using donations for expenses?

It’s a cushy job.

They should be put in a sack and thrown into the ocean, like drowning kittens when you have too many.
Dat's cold, bro. I just give 'em to the Chinese food joint around the corner ... they love cats.

many die hard lefties and righties just cant conceive of someone thinking their party is shit....

many die hard lefties and righties just cant conceive of someone thinking their party is shit....
/——-/ I’m convinced the GOP was run by RINOs who campaigned on conservatism but legislated with the democRATs. They were happy to be the party in second place. Trump has changed it in a positive way.

/——-/ I’m convinced the GOP was run by RINOs who campaigned on conservatism but legislated with the democRATs. They were happy to be the party in second place. Trump has changed it in a positive way.
those die hard righties i was talking about were not RINOS......

those die hard righties i was talking about were not RINOS......
Trump is a RINO

Tariffs ? You kidding me?

Anyone who has 1% or less support should not bother. This includes Beto who is basically running after Buttplug's ass. Watch out Bet. Chassy will give you such a smack!

I am talking news and politics you are talking out your ass like normal, once again the Republicans don't discriminate with US tax dollars on who runs as a republican, the democrats do.

you are talking out of your ass. How does the DNC discriminate with US tax dollars on who runs as a democrat? That makes no sense at all. Tax dollars are not used for campaigns.

More fucking ignorance from you or just plain propaganda, both the DNC and RNC convention is paid in part with US tax dollars...

Educate yourself before you post please and thank you

Edit: they stopped funding them in 2014....

Struggling DNC craves tax dollars for convention
By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Sunday, December 13, 2015
Already struggling with finances, the Democratic Party has drafted a plan to have taxpayers help pay about $20 million for next summer’s nominating convention, reversing a change Congress approved just a year ago.

Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who is also a congresswoman from Florida, has drafted a bill to restore money that both parties used to receive from the federal government to help defray the costs of running their quadrennial conventions.

The Congressional Budget Office revealed the move in a letter released Friday, which said Ms. Wasserman Schultz’s proposal to tap a presidential campaign fund would likely mean each party could get about $20 million in taxpayer money to help with costs.

PHOTOS: Best states for concealed carry — ranked worst to first

The DNC is facing tough financial circumstances. The latest report shows it had just $4.7 million in cash on hand as of Oct. 31, less than the $6.9 million in debts the committee reported. By contrast, the Republican National Committee reported $20.4 million in cash, offset by $1.9 million in debts.

[

Last edited:
The DNC shutting out minor candidates is not a surprise. Keep in mind, their definition of minor is anyone not named Rodham.

Forum List

Back