Do Conservatives Really Think They Are Conservative Today?

To answer your title:

Do you really think you are neutral? Right, given the fact you only call out conservatives, never liberals.

You are biased.

Funny thing about Conservatives..............they never visit Liberal posts........

But you are also in a jam on the terms Conservative and Liberal.

More of/Less of.

I think that we can end abortion if we fund anti-pregnancies through churches or Gov. What does that make me?

Do you still want to follow the church that ignores the science behind hormones or do you want the church to use that anti-abortion campaign money on rubbers?

Abstinence is an awesome theory. But it seems when you corner your emotions, they take over. Just ask a Preist Rapist near you. Or the former you as a teen....

What a colossal deflection. Your tacit response tells me everything I need to know.

To answer your title:

Do you really think you are neutral? Right, given the fact you only call out conservatives, never liberals.

You are biased.

I am absolutely biased when it comes to information...........I side with facts, not BS. I've called out the Left before many times, you just don't study the Left which solidifies my points before.

I mean, the Right Wing openly stated, "I will not be dictated by fact checkers" last election. You don't see a problem with that?

I do study the left. That is why I'm not one of them. I am not a Republican either. I am AntiParty, you are not. I've never seen you claim to be a libertarian, volutaryist, or a constitutionalist. If you truly were a dissenter of the two party system, you wouldn't be writing hit pieces like this one.

And for the record, it seems like Obama didn't want to be subjected to fact checkers either during the election. His SOTU was riddled with lies, the only time he ever told the truth is "I don't have a strategy for combating ISIS." Oh and lets not forget the "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" lie either.

I see right through that neutral facade of yours.

:lol:

nihilism

noun
total rejection of established laws and institutions.
anarchy, terrorism, or other revolutionary activity.
total and absolute destructiveness, especially toward the world atlarge and including oneself:
the power-mad nihilism that marked Hitler's last years.
Philosophy.
  1. an extreme form of skepticism: the denial of all real existence orthe possibility of an objective basis for truth.
  2. nothingness or nonexistence.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the principles of a Russianrevolutionary group, active in the latter half of the 19th century,holding that existing social and political institutions must be destroyedin order to clear the way for a new state of society and employingextreme measures, including terrorism and assassination.
annihilation of the self, or the individual consciousness, especially asan aspect of mystical experience.

you might want to look up your dramatic words every now and then

I looked them up long ago kiddo......You should let them sink in.

Can't tell if you are one of the only Republicans left or you aren't educated on the extreme parties that took over lead by Grover Norquist...

nihilism

noun
total and absolute destructiveness, especially toward the world atlarge and including oneself:
Philosophy.
  1. an extreme form of skepticism: the denial of all real existence orthe possibility of an objective basis for truth.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the principles of a Russianrevolutionary group, active in the latter half of the 19th century,holding that existing social and political institutions must be destroyedin order to clear the way for a new state of society and employingextreme measures, including terrorism and assassination.
annihilation of the self, or the individual consciousness, especially asan aspect of mystical experience.

Can't tell if you are one of the only Republicans left or you aren't educated on the extreme parties that took over lead by Grover Norquist...
nothing in that definition reflects what you are claiming cons are about.

oh and, there is no conservative party of any significants.

nihilism

noun
Philosophy.

Way to fuck up my buzz with that serious bullshit. Let me troll in peace god damn it

To answer your title:

You are biased.

I am absolutely biased when it comes to information...........I side with facts, not BS. I've called out the Left before many times, you just don't study the Left which solidifies my points before.

I mean, the Right Wing openly stated, "I will not be dictated by fact checkers" last election. You don't see a problem with that?

I do study the left. That is why I'm not one of them. I am not a Republican either. I am AntiParty, you are not. I've never seen you claim to be a libertarian, volutaryist, or a constitutionalist. If you truly were a dissenter of the two party system, you wouldn't be writing hit pieces like this one.

And for the record, it seems like Obama didn't want to be subjected to fact checkers either during the election. His SOTU was riddled with lies, the only time he ever told the truth is "I don't have a strategy for combating ISIS." Oh and lets not forget the "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" lie either.

ummmmm............Obama was checked by fact checkers even if he didn't want to be......

Or can you show proof he didn't want to be fact checked?

To answer your title:

You are biased.

ummmmm............Obama was checked by fact checkers even if he didn't want to be......

Can you realize you were just baited into defending Obama? That's enough out of you. Night.

nihilism

noun
Philosophy.

nihilism

noun
Philosophy.

Well I'll let you research the Libertarian and Tea Party on your own time..........................................................

I doubt you will research it since you don't know the basic spelling of significance..........:/

To answer your title:

You are biased.

Can you realize you were just baited into defending Obama? That's enough out of you. Night.

Did I defend Obama on the facts that he didn't cause the deficit or did I defend him on the fact that he didn't come up with Universal Healthcare?

This is a great debate.

Conservatives fall into 3 categories;
Fiscal. (I want less spending)
Thinking. (I'm unwilling or unable to change my way of thinking)
Freedom. (I'm freedom no matter what)

The irony is that every single Conservative topic today falls in line with one of these three topics, but attacks the other two.

vvvvvv
My thoughts;

The "Conservative Party" today openly accepts "Profits Over Humanity"...

Humanity can exist without profits but we can not exist if we place profits over humanity....

This isn't a "if china can do it we can do it" post so don't go there. We are the leading nation of the world or at least should be........

If you wish to debate, you first have to start with a reasonable basis for your position. Modern conservatives fall into interrelated categories. Fiscal conservatives desire limited government and less spending, especially at the federal level. Social conservatives desire to maintain the culture that made America the free society that they love. Then, there are combinations of the two. Finally, the range is broad in both categories.

Conservative does not mean one can not change their minds. That is a fiction created in weak minds by clever propagandists. However, most conservatives are the look before you leap types, that do not rush out to embrace the latest political fad.

Nor, do conservatives want freedom without condition. What we want is maximum freedom of thought and action compatible with a peaceful society.

Profit is necessary to any successful economy. Without reward for hard work and/or risk, most people will not engage in either. That is basic human nature, and as much as you wish it were not, you are never going to repeal that trait.

To answer your title:

You are biased.

Funny thing about Conservatives..............they never visit Liberal posts........

More of/Less of.

I think that we can end abortion if we fund anti-pregnancies through churches or Gov. What does that make me?

Do you still want to follow the church that ignores the science behind hormones or do you want the church to use that anti-abortion campaign money on rubbers?

Abstinence is an awesome theory. But it seems when you corner your emotions, they take over. Just ask a Preist Rapist near you. Or the former you as a teen....

What a colossal deflection. Your tacit response tells me everything I need to know.

gop_ashamed_0.jpg

This is a great debate.

Conservatives fall into 3 categories;
Fiscal. (I want less spending)
Thinking. (I'm unwilling or unable to change my way of thinking)
Freedom. (I'm freedom no matter what)

The irony is that every single Conservative topic today falls in line with one of these three topics, but attacks the other two.

vvvvvv
My thoughts;

The "Conservative Party" today openly accepts "Profits Over Humanity"...

Humanity can exist without profits but we can not exist if we place profits over humanity....

This isn't a "if china can do it we can do it" post so don't go there. We are the leading nation of the world or at least should be........

If you wish to debate, you first have to start with a reasonable basis for your position. Modern conservatives fall into interrelated categories. Fiscal conservatives desire limited government and less spending, especially at the federal level. Social conservatives desire to maintain the culture that made America the free society that they love. Then, there are combinations of the two. Finally, the range is broad in both categories.

Conservative does not mean one can not change their minds. That is a fiction created in weak minds by clever propagandists. However, most conservatives are the look before you leap types, that do not rush out to embrace the latest political fad.

Nor, do conservatives want freedom without condition. What we want is maximum freedom of thought and action compatible with a peaceful society.

Profit is necessary to any successful economy. Without reward for hard work and/or risk, most people will not engage in either. That is basic human nature, and as much as you wish it were not, you are never going to repeal that trait.

I fail to see where you corrected me..

nihilism

noun
Philosophy.

nihilism

noun
Philosophy.

Well I'll let you research the Libertarian and Tea Party on your own time..........................................................

I doubt you will research it since you don't know the basic spelling of significance..........:/
The TP is not a major player and the Libertarian party is libertarian

Rand Paul is probably the closet thing to a real conservative in power nowadays, and even he fails in certain areas. The rest are political hacks.

conservatives and conservative government went out the window when Bush became the biggest liberal spending POTUS in recent history and the conservative republicans in congress let him do it ... even the RW's on this board admit that.

To answer your title:

You are biased.

More of/Less of.

gop_ashamed_0.jpg

Time for him to get the fuck out of the party. We don't need his ilk.

nihilism

noun
Philosophy.

nihilism

noun
Philosophy.

The TP is not a major player and the Libertarian party is libertarian

I use to think the same thing....

Truth is, Profit is the biggest agenda of these parties, just like any other party. The least amount of Government means the highest profits undoubtedly.

When a CORPORATE cattle farm or oil fracking start poisoning the water supply for AMERICANS, it's not freedom. Regulation is necessary sometimes and that's what is in the Constitution. The smallest amount of effort into education can get anyone that far. Liberty to poison the people? This is very basic stuff overcomplicated by politics on both sides.

Rand Paul is probably the closet thing to a real conservative in power nowadays, and even he fails in certain areas. The rest are political hacks.
conservatives and conservative government went out the window when Bush became the biggest liberal spending POTUS in recent history and the conservative republicans in congress let him do it ... even the RW's on this board admit that.

They didn't admit that at all in my post. I guess I only found the "Unwilling or unable to change Conservatives" till now.

I think most Conservatives in this forum would be surprised if I told them the Left isn't about Control, power and spending. Once you know all parties, you become enlightened and see the bias.

But even the other branches of the Conservative party today are at risk of extremeism beyond the Constitution. The Tea Part and the Libertarian party both attack the Commerce clause for an example. They talk Constitution all day then deny parts of it. Just like the bible.

We need smart Conservatives and smart Progressives that are unbias and actually spend time informing themselves about the other perspective. Because most bias, many times 1 topic voters, never spend time informing themselves on the other perspective.

^That's real.
Rand Paul is hard to figure out though. He's been losing points fast with me since last election.

First he used American Under-Cover Operations he got word of as pressure for answers against Hillary Clinton on Benghazi as if she can talk about under-cover operations openly. Anyone with a computer can learn about Benghazi if they research outside of the US media. Rand clearly knew about it because he asked her about it specifically. If some of you don't know about it ask yourself why Libya, Syria, Iranian and Iraq rebels have brand new American weapons and where did they come from ...

But then Rand attacks Obama for not bombing Syria. He openly states he wouldn't either but since Obama said he would.......yadda yadda.

I can't tell if Rand is walking this line to remain in the publics need for a Honey Boo Boo type of eye, or if he really wanted war against Libya and Syria.

He certainly has one of the biggest brains and will be one of the biggest politicians next election. My brain would melt if Bernie Sanders and Rand or Ron Paul had a debate......I would prefer Ron, but Rand got my attention when he talked about his toilet not flushing and lightbulbs. REAL.

Forum List

Back