Do Conservatives Really Think They Are Conservative Today?

The usual liberal thread.

Tell some lies about conservatives, then bash them for it as though the lies were true.

Don't you guys have anything actually worth posting?

Tell some lies about conservatives, then bash them for it as though the lies were true.

I applaud the Fiscal Conservatives. I don't applaud the party.

But I know why you won't inform yourself on the topic. All cults openly tell you not to receive information from others. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a cult anymore.

No lies were told, I did bash them.

Problem is people like you consider anyone challenging the system a weakness to the party. I'll openly admit I'm a weakness on your party and every other party because I'm an informed American. This isn't an attack on your, but you need to learn facts over party bias.

I applaud the Fiscal Conservatives. I don't applaud the party.

But I know why you won't inform yourself on the topic. All cults openly tell you not to receive information from others. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a cult anymore.

No lies were told, I did bash them.

Problem is people like you consider anyone challenging the system a weakness to the party. I'll openly admit I'm a weakness on your party and every other party because I'm an informed American. This isn't an attack on your, but you need to learn facts over party bias.

There is no conservative party, dolt.

profits over humanity .... I think there's no room to crow there.

But, I reject the overall premise. Bushii was no conservative, and therein lies the problem. But there are still non-TPM types who believe in returning to a debt/gnp ratio of less than 80% while still not repealing the clean air and water acts. Jeb and Boehner for example.

And the whole conservative/thinking nexus is out of whack. There are mindlocks in both parties.

Forum List

Back