🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do democrats need to return to the tried and true messenger pigeons?

Do democrats need to return to the tried and true messenger pigeons?

probably- but don't let the Queen Hillary feed or handle the birds

Everything I've read of the leak is just standard campaign internal emails. Nothing surprising or particularly "scandalous".

I guess people just don't like seeing how the sausage gets made.

Everything I've read of the leak is just standard campaign internal emails. Nothing surprising or particularly "scandalous".

People seeing how the sausage gets made causes some of them to not eat the sausage.

People seeing how the sausage gets made causes some of them to not eat the sausage.

...and it causes all the other sausage companies to start yelling "hey! look how gross this other guy's sausage is!".

...and it causes all the other sausage companies to start yelling "hey! look how gross this other guy's sausage is!".
Good point and the main competing company may actually have worse sausage. Problem is people that were loyal to their sausage company start to look for other options, maybe some niche market sausage because their brand has recently left a bad taste in their mouth.

Forum List

Back