Do Democrats REALLY Think Americans Will Turn Their Guns In Peacefully If They Pass a Law

Do Democrats REALLY Think Americans Will Turn Their Guns In Peacefully If They Pass a Law
What? Are you saying American gun owners are violent lawbreakers?

Well I can understand why you'd say that.
The constitution would have to be torn up before a gun ban could law... shit for brains

I offer this jewel of Texas History:

s-l300.jpg

And, a bit more "Texas" History (as in, The University of):

takeItAndCome_whiteInk__14336.1469122977.305.305.png

:sigh2:
Our retarded burnt orange little brother embarrasses the state yet again.

So you intend to shoot police officers ?

People rightly defend themselves against armed robbers. Most police would refuse to become criminals.

Well, all police are criminals against natural law, but within the context you're suggesting, I certainly hope you're right, but I'm not so sure. I think things would have to get pretty bad for them to stand up. If their masters said "go round up all the children and bring them to work camps" I believe many would take a stand, but tyranny doesn't usually work like that. It's more of a step-wise, tip-toe effect.

But if they said "Go get their guns, not ALL of them, just those really dangerous ones that they don't need for hunting and stuff" I think these guys will come and take them. My view can be skewed because I'm from NYC, I don't know. I have this notion that cops in more gun-friendly areas would be more likely to stand up, but it's just a guess.

Disagree that police are criminals against natural law. Except maybe in NYC.
Agree with your comment about tyranny.
About - Oath Keepers

I love what the oath keepers are trying to do, but the Constitution itself condones violation of natural law (ironically, considering who wrote it) because it asserts an inequality of rights. “Congress shall have power...” that other individuals don’t have.

The Constitution is the law of the land. "Natural law" is a fantasy construct.

Like infringing the right to keep and bear arms?
Your right is already infringed and deemed to be Constitutional. Who've you shot over it? Shooting your mouth off doesn't count.
Again Comrade, getting Stormtroopers to kick in doors to strip Americans of civil rights is the primary dream of you Stalinist democrats. But this ain't Nazi Germany and try as you might, you're not Adolf Hitler.
As I said, shooting your mouth off doesn't count.

Really? What if someone thinks he has the right to drive any way and any where he likes and hits you doing 100 mph?
Might that not stop you from getting where you're going?

What if rainbows really had a pot of gold at the end of them?

Some people may require laws to understand the difference between productive and counter productive actions.
You may be one of those people ... That's no concern of mine.

Laws do not exist to govern thoughts. Laws exist to govern actions. I do not care what someone thinks he understands but I may have an interest in how his actions affect those I care about.

Laws do not exist to govern thoughts. Laws exist to govern actions. I do not care what someone thinks he understands but I may have an interest in how his actions affect those I care about.

Of course laws are there to govern what people do.
It's also quite possible they may assist you in feeling better about the security of your interests.
But, if I don't rob or kill you ... It doesn't have anything to do with the fact it's against the law.

Ban AR-15's.

They are coming TO TAKE OUR GUNS!!!!

Get a grip.

And what exactly does banning AR-15s accomplish?

Nothing?

I see

So why ban them?

We differ on that.

On the other hand - there is a huge difference between banning AR-15's and

THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE OUR GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

We differ on what? AR style rifles are rarely used in murder. When they are, they would easily be replaced by legal weapons. So, if you aren’t reducing the death rate, what do you accomplish?

The Canadians wouldn't even registered their firearms when that silly law was passed a few years ago.

Americans will not be giving up their firearms if the filthy Liberals get in power and pass some stupid Australian confiscation type law.

Well, good luck with that traitor.
You're the one promising unConstitutional practices.

Which ones are those Comrade?

You seek to crush the Bill of Rights, an act of treason. What have I said against the Constitution?

These stupid asshole Liberals cannot simply pass a law to invalidate the Bill of Rights. Even if they get some idiot Moon Bat judges to agree with them them it is still illegal,

The only way the filthy ass Liberals can legally do away with the right to keep and bear arms is to change the Constitution.

There will be blood in the street of America before that happens. We will not go like sheep like the the Brits and the Aussies did.

Incorrect. They will make you obtain an owner's license and register your guns and approve transactions and require you to attend mandatory training and recertifications.

Ah yes, the fantasy that you Stalinist masturbate to; your jackbooted stormtroopers will march in and end civil rights, bringing about the hell on earth you so desire. But it's just a fantasy....
There is nothing 'Stalinist' about seeking intelligent control over lethal weapons. America has seen one too many piles of slaughtered schoolchildren.

Oh, and, by the way, conflating Gun Ownership with overall Civil Rights is an old cup of Kool-Aid that is no longer palatable to vast numbers of your countrymen.

Finally... it is only a fantasy so long as the Imperial Cheeto and his party hold power... and, the way he's going, that's going to change, in 2018, 2020 or 2022.

In any event, it won't last forever, and the next time the Dems are up-to-bat, with the White House, Congress and SCOTUS on their side, things are going to change.

So you keep right on making excuses and enabling monsters with uncontrolled quantities of assault weapons to slaughter innocent babies in their school rooms.

You only add fuel and fury to the fire; then again, your (side's) arrogance and faux confidence in the status quo will come back to haunt you soon enough.

...300 million fire arms in this nation...
That's nice.

There will shortly (as political history measures time) be a third that number, and every one of them registered, and their owners vetted and licensed and trained.

... Even if every last one of the 200,000 cops decided to become traitors and wage war on their families and friends...
Do you mean that if every one of 200,000 law enforcement officers fulfill their oaths and enforce their nation's duly-enacted laws and defend the American public?

...See, despite your desires, this ain't Nazi Germany pal...
Never said it was... never want to be thus... I would fight alongside you, to ensure that it never becomes thus.

But establishing and enforcing nationwide standards for firearms vetting, licensing, registration, training, transaction approval, etc., is not a "Nazi" characteristic.

No matter how many times you try to serve-up that same, lame, stale old Kool-Aid.

...We have an armed populace that is equal or exceeding in skill to the police and army....
Your fifth-grade schoolboy fantasies of The People Rising Against Their Masters is a real hoot... entertaining... amusing... damned funny.

...Yeah sploogy, you'll just command "SIT" and America will gladly relinquish all civil rights to your totalitarian rule....
Incorrect.

Congress will eventually pass Federal -level legislation to establish such nationwide standards and jurisdiction and it will be vetted and approved by the courts.

When that happens, your duly-elected Government will move to implement and enforce the provisions of such legislation.

You will keep your guns.

But you'll have to pass a background check, obtain a license, register each weapon, undergo mandatory training, and periodically re-certify.

In addition, there are likely to be reasonable limits on the number of weapons (5 or 10, rather than 20 or 30 or 40) and their nature.

Hell, keep your semi-autos and assault weapons - just be aware that you'll need a Class X license rather than a Class Y license; much those for a car vs. a truck.

That way, you can hang onto your juvenile fantasies about Rising Against Tyranny, safe-and-sound, snug-as-a-bug-in-a-rug, on your shooting range or farm.

But you will comply with the duly enacted and Constitutionally-vetted laws of the United States of America, once enacted... guaranteed.

...IF the government were ever so stupid to do as you fantasize, it would be an instant shooting war....
Individual States and Municipalities have already enacted such restrictions, and most have withstood the Constitutionality test in the courts.

This will merely be leveling the playing field on a nationwide basis so that all citizens who wish to own firearms undergo the same vetting and accountability standards.

As to your "instant shooting war" threats... save those for your County Volunteer Militia Camouflage Spaghetti Fundraiser or Paint-Ball Kiddie Weekend, eh?

...You see slogans like "Come and Take it" and "Stand and Fight," but you don't grasp what they really mean...
It only means that you have drunk long and deep from the NRA Kool-Aid pitcher and have worked yourself into a psychological disorder over that toxic brew.

...Basically comrade, it is a vow that if the Gestapo kicks in the door of an American to disarm them, all free people in the area will respond with deadly force to repel the Gestapo...
If you are threatening armed rebellion in reaction to the enforcement of future laws of the United States then you are setting yourself up for a humbling experience.

...Yep, you're insane. This ain't Australia...
Never said it was Australia, and I (and vast numbers who favor gun-control) don't want your guns like the Aussies did... just far better vetting and accountability.

...But I DO strongly urge you to campaign on the promise of confiscating AR-15's...
No need. That's not the intention. Merely to implement better vetting and accountability on a nationwide basis.

...It's a winner that will put you Maoists in power!...
Establishing nationwide standards for firearms vetting and accountability has nothing whatsoever to do with Maoist behaviors, despite your denigration to the contrary.

...Hey, you Bolshevik thugs have been really successful over the last 100 years, Why would that change?
What "Bolshevists" would those be?

Your fellow Americans, who oftentimes take political stands alongside you on many other issues, but who merely differ from you in their opinion about firearms screening and the responsibilities that should accompany gun ownership?

That doesn't make them "Bolshevists". That makes them fellow citizens who are tired of the slaughter and who want real and substantive change in this area.

Fellow citizens whose numbers grow exponentially with each passing slaughter of little schoolchildren.

Fellow citizens whose numbers grow each time those in thrall to the NRA and its Kool-Aid turn to vilifying and denigrating those who think differently than they do.

Come to think of it, vilifying and denigrating those who think differently than you do - where have we seen that before in history?

And where, in history, have we seen that vilifying and denigration turn into threats of violent reaction, as we see here?

And where, in history, have we seen such threats of violent reaction turn into action?

But not to worry... Trump and the Republicans are gonna stay in power forevermore, right?

Especially after he served-up his own brand of NRA Kool-Aid in a speech just yesterday.

Told you exactly what you wanted to hear, didn't he?

I'll bet some of your cammo-wearing County Volunteer Militia creamed their jeans over that one.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Because it's not going to last forever.

The movement to undertake real and substantive Gun Control in the United States through duly enacted legislation isn't dying.. it's just getting started.

The People, their Republic, and its Constitution and Laws will ultimately triumph in this matter, and you, as a Citizen, will obey those Laws... guaranteed.

Last edited:
They will pass a law and then offer a buy back to those who voluntarily turn in their weapons. Then they will offer several amnesties

If you choose to ignore the law, you can probably just keep your guns. Nobody will come looking

But if you are shooting in public, transporting in your car, try to shoot at a shooting range......your gun will be confiscated and you will be fined

If you use the gun to shoot an intruder, you will be charged

So you intend to shoot police officers ?

People rightly defend themselves against armed robbers. Most police would refuse to become criminals.

Well, all police are criminals against natural law, but within the context you're suggesting, I certainly hope you're right, but I'm not so sure. I think things would have to get pretty bad for them to stand up. If their masters said "go round up all the children and bring them to work camps" I believe many would take a stand, but tyranny doesn't usually work like that. It's more of a step-wise, tip-toe effect.

But if they said "Go get their guns, not ALL of them, just those really dangerous ones that they don't need for hunting and stuff" I think these guys will come and take them. My view can be skewed because I'm from NYC, I don't know. I have this notion that cops in more gun-friendly areas would be more likely to stand up, but it's just a guess.

Disagree that police are criminals against natural law. Except maybe in NYC.
Agree with your comment about tyranny.
About - Oath Keepers

I love what the oath keepers are trying to do, but the Constitution itself condones violation of natural law (ironically, considering who wrote it) because it asserts an inequality of rights. “Congress shall have power...” that other individuals don’t have.

Congress is not an individual and does not have rights. Congress has lawful limited authority.

Incorrect. They will make you obtain an owner's license and register your guns and approve transactions and require you to attend mandatory training and recertifications.

Ah yes, the fantasy that you Stalinist masturbate to; your jackbooted stormtroopers will march in and end civil rights, bringing about the hell on earth you so desire. But it's just a fantasy....
There is nothing 'Stalinist' about seeking intelligent control over lethal weapons. America has seen one too many piles of slaughtered schoolchildren.

Oh, and, by the way, conflating Gun Ownership with overall Civil Rights is an old cup of Kool-Aid that is no longer palatable to vast numbers of your countrymen.

Finally... it is only a fantasy so long as the Imperial Cheeto and his party hold power... and, the way he's going, that's going to change, in 2018, 2020 or 2022.

In any event, it won't last forever, and the next time the Dems are up-to-bat, with the White House, Congress and SCOTUS on their side, things are going to change.

So you keep right on making excuses and enabling monsters with uncontrolled quantities of assault weapons to slaughter innocent babies in their school rooms.

You only add fuel and fury to the fire; then again, your (side's) arrogance and faux confidence in the status quo will come back to haunt you soon enough.

...300 million fire arms in this nation...
That's nice.

There will shortly (as political history measures time) be a third that number, and every one of them registered, and their owners vetted and licensed and trained.

... Even if every last one of the 200,000 cops decided to become traitors and wage war on their families and friends...
Do you mean that if every one of 200,000 law enforcement officers fulfill their oaths and enforce their nation's duly-enacted laws and defend the American public?

...See, despite your desires, this ain't Nazi Germany pal...
Never said it was... never want to be thus... I would fight alongside you, to ensure that it never becomes thus.

But establishing and enforcing nationwide standards for firearms vetting, licensing, registration, training, transaction approval, etc., is not a "Nazi" characteristic.

No matter how many times you try to serve-up that same, lame, stale old Kool-Aid.

...We have an armed populace that is equal or exceeding in skill to the police and army....
Your fifth-grade schoolboy fantasies of The People Rising Against Their Masters is a real hoot... entertaining... amusing... damned funny.

...Yeah sploogy, you'll just command "SIT" and America will gladly relinquish all civil rights to your totalitarian rule....
Incorrect.

Congress will eventually pass Federal -level legislation to establish such nationwide standards and jurisdiction and it will be vetted and approved by the courts.

When that happens, your duly-elected Government will move to implement and enforce the provisions of such legislation.

You will keep your guns.

But you'll have to pass a background check, obtain a license, register each weapon, undergo mandatory training, and periodically re-certify.

In addition, there are likely to be reasonable limits on the number of weapons (5 or 10, rather than 20 or 30 or 40) and their nature.

Hell, keep your semi-autos and assault weapons - just be aware that you'll need a Class X license rather than a Class Y license; much those for a car vs. a truck.

That way, you can hang onto your juvenile fantasies about Rising Against Tyranny, safe-and-sound, snug-as-a-bug-in-a-rug, on your shooting range or farm.

But you will comply with the duly enacted and Constitutionally-vetted laws of the United States of America, once enacted... guaranteed.

...IF the government were ever so stupid to do as you fantasize, it would be an instant shooting war....
Individual States and Municipalities have already enacted such restrictions, and most have withstood the Constitutionality test in the courts.

This will merely be leveling the playing field on a nationwide basis so that all citizens who wish to own firearms undergo the same vetting and accountability standards.

As to your "instant shooting war" threats... save those for your County Volunteer Militia Camouflage Spaghetti Fundraiser or Paint-Ball Kiddie Weekend, eh?

...You see slogans like "Come and Take it" and "Stand and Fight," but you don't grasp what they really mean...
It only means that you have drunk long and deep from the NRA Kool-Aid pitcher and have worked yourself into a psychological disorder over that toxic brew.

...Basically comrade, it is a vow that if the Gestapo kicks in the door of an American to disarm them, all free people in the area will respond with deadly force to repel the Gestapo...
If you are threatening armed rebellion in reaction to the enforcement of future laws of the United States then you are setting yourself up for a humbling experience.

...Yep, you're insane. This ain't Australia...
Never said it was Australia, and I (and vast numbers who favor gun-control) don't want your guns like the Aussies did... just far better vetting and accountability.

...But I DO strongly urge you to campaign on the promise of confiscating AR-15's...
No need. That's not the intention. Merely to implement better vetting and accountability on a nationwide basis.

...It's a winner that will put you Maoists in power!...
Establishing nationwide standards for firearms vetting and accountability has nothing whatsoever to do with Maoist behaviors, despite your denigration to the contrary.

...Hey, you Bolshevik thugs have been really successful over the last 100 years, Why would that change?
What "Bolshevists" would those be?

Your fellow Americans, who oftentimes take political stands alongside you on many other issues, but who merely differ from you in their opinion about firearms screening and the responsibilities that should accompany gun ownership?

That doesn't make them "Bolshevists". That makes them fellow citizens who are tired of the slaughter and who want real and substantive change in this area.

Fellow citizens whose numbers grow exponentially with each passing slaughter of little schoolchildren.

Fellow citizens whose numbers grow each time those in thrall to the NRA and its Kool-Aid turn to vilifying and denigrating those who think differently than they do.

Come to think of it, vilifying and denigrating those who think differently than you do - where have we seen that before in history?

And where, in history, have we seen that vilifying and denigration turn into threats of violent reaction, as we see here?

And where, in history, have we seen such threats of violent reaction turn into action?

But not to worry... Trump and the Republicans are gonna stay in power forevermore, right?

Especially after he served-up his own brand of NRA Kool-Aid in a speech just yesterday.

Told you exactly what you wanted to hear, didn't he?

I'll bet some of your County Volunteer Militia creamed their jeans over that one.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Because it's not going to last forever.

The movement to undertake real and substantive Gun Control in the United States isn't dying.. it's just getting started... and it will ultimately triumph.

Looks like the kondor is trying to scare up some lunch ... :dunno:
We tend to have turkey buzzards here, but they dead shit off the road just the same.

Forum List

Back