Do gays choose to be gay? How can we refuse equal rights?

Is society wrong in denying pedophiles to have (consensual) sex with little boys? Why is NAMBLA part of the democrat party/homo-agenda base?
This too will likely change once homosexuality is accepted as normal. The slide down hill picks up speed with each wrong decision.

Too late. Normal and moral...

n8rqf89e3usurhykma3vva.png

Legal marriage is like secession now? Boy, you guys pull more than a few groin muscles with your stretches.

So gays can't have sex? What?

Trust me, we aren't pretending.

Gays do have sex. It is just morally repugnant for righteous people to be expected to call such deviant behavior "Marriage." And the majority of Americans, I believe are still idealistic. To use the word "gay" is an insult to the English language and a corruption of the word. The Flintstones had a gay old time, and they didn't have to be sexual to have one. The rainbow flag meant the early PROTESTANT REFORMATION. And they didn't have to be sexual to fly the rainbow colors.

You're not making a lick (pardon the pun) of sense. You said two men can't consummate a marriage and then say they do have sex. Make up your mind.

Gay also now means people who have a sexual and emotional attraction to members of the same sex. Words change, (some) people progress. Go ahead and fly your Protestant flag. Be proud! :D
Historically, to consummate a marriage a male needed to rupture the hymen of the female. There is anal sex, and oral sex, and having various body fluids ingested and smeared around sex. However, they don't consummate a marriage. And the proof is in no offspring.

Gays do have sex. It is just morally repugnant for righteous people to be expected to call such deviant behavior "Marriage." And the majority of Americans, I believe are still idealistic. To use the word "gay" is an insult to the English language and a corruption of the word. The Flintstones had a gay old time, and they didn't have to be sexual to have one. The rainbow flag meant the early PROTESTANT REFORMATION. And they didn't have to be sexual to fly the rainbow colors.

You're not making a lick (pardon the pun) of sense. You said two men can't consummate a marriage and then say they do have sex. Make up your mind.

Gay also now means people who have a sexual and emotional attraction to members of the same sex. Words change, (some) people progress. Go ahead and fly your Protestant flag. Be proud! :D
Historically, to consummate a marriage a male needed to rupture the hymen of the female. There is anal sex, and oral sex, and having various body fluids ingested and smeared around sex. However, they don't consummate a marriage. And the proof is in no offspring.

Not every female ruptures her hymen when she has sex, you idiot.

It's OT stuff. Jesus said what?

Are you aware that with the death and resurrection of Christ, he (or God) abolished the Old Law? The Mosaic Law of the Old Testament consisted of 613 edicts and such, that if violated brought an instant death sentence. God knew that any other penalty would not make the laws stick with the Israelites. When Jesus died and rose again, he made a covenant with his people, that all the sin in the world was forgiven, paid for by his death on the cross, thus rendering such punishment moot for man. This only left the Ten Commandments for the rest of Christianity to follow from thereon.

14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations.

Ephesians 2:14-15 NIV

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19 Honor thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

Matthew 19:16-19 KJV

So many people like you want to abuse the Bible, nitpicking every verse, but you don't ever want to read it in context.

Thumpers seem to want to have it both ways. When folks bring up OT stuff like slavery, stoning adulterers, not wearing clothing of mixed cloth, eating shellfish and burning witches they say "Jahesus changed all that", but when it come to "the gheys", they pick and choose the parts they like from the OT. Diners at the Bible Buffet!

You have no argument. I don't want it both ways. You want to use the Bible to justify your filth, but then turn back around and trash it. Looks like to me you're the one who wants it both ways and in both holes.

See ya.

The actions are, the attractions are not.

I have already offered the probability that given how homo sapiens use sexuality, homosexual behavior is a human construct and therefore arguably "natural". I have pretty extensive experience observing both domestic and wild animal behavior and consider your articles biased based on the intent of their author's desire to "prove" some normal animal behavior "homosexual" in nature. I will also consider that animals held in captivity may exhibit abnormal behavior that humans would label homosexual. Mammals in natural habitat and normal circumstances do not engage in "homosexual" sexual activity. Most, given the opportunity, will engage with and penetrate animals of the same species sexually.
Humans choose who they are attracted to based on certain preferred physical attributes, blond or brunette..fat or thin...blue eyes or brown...male or female.:

You don't choose the attractions. Could you choose to be sexually and emotionally attracted to a member of the same sex?

I think that human beings choose who they are attracted to, for a variety of reasons. For example: I think a lot of teens "come out", choose to be "gay", in part because it has been made fashionable. Are you asking whether I personally would choose to be sexually and emotionally attracted to a member of the same sex? I have chosen to be celibate and enjoy a life unfettered by sexual indulgences. I don't need to use sex to express my emotional attachments.

Anyone see Stephen Colbert last night? They went to Vicco, Kentucky. Smallest town in KY. They have a gay mayor, and just passed a "fairness ordinance" regarding gays. The townsfolk were what you'd expect. Rural, country, deep drawl accents. But surprisingly- or not- they were mostly all in favor of it, and supportive of their mayor. One guy....who was a bit slow speaking and country, nothing wrong with that- put it so clearly and simple: "If God made 'em that way, how can the Bible say its wrong? Why'd he make 'em that way?" It was the best argument I've heard.

So, let me ask, did God make them that way? If so, how can He, or we, judge them?

Now, lets say you are gonna argue God did NOT make them that way. That they CHOSE. That would mean the rest of use CHOSE to be attracted to women, right? Wouldn't that suggest that gays and straights- like all you right wingers who oppose gay rights- have a 50/50 attraction to men/women, and you too just chose the opposite sex?

And as for God...does he make us or not? If our rights cannot be granted by the government, but instead, are "God given"....................like the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms..........and God makes us, then why is it that God made some humans to be born in a country where His rights are granted, but condemns other humans he makes to be born in places like N Korea that deny the rights that are God given by Him?

Unless you want to argue God created the world, but, then stepped away and let nature and humanity run it's course, and therefore, doesn't interfere with genetic deformities, mental illness, birth defects, OR things like a human being born with a sexual attraction to the same sex.

God made man in His image. If that really was true, why are some men gay? Is God gay, or bisexual?

Why are you so sure god is a man (male)?

Anyone see Stephen Colbert last night? They went to Vicco, Kentucky. Smallest town in KY. They have a gay mayor, and just passed a "fairness ordinance" regarding gays. The townsfolk were what you'd expect. Rural, country, deep drawl accents. But surprisingly- or not- they were mostly all in favor of it, and supportive of their mayor. One guy....who was a bit slow speaking and country, nothing wrong with that- put it so clearly and simple: "If God made 'em that way, how can the Bible say its wrong? Why'd he make 'em that way?" It was the best argument I've heard.

So, let me ask, did God make them that way? If so, how can He, or we, judge them?

Now, lets say you are gonna argue God did NOT make them that way. That they CHOSE. That would mean the rest of use CHOSE to be attracted to women, right? Wouldn't that suggest that gays and straights- like all you right wingers who oppose gay rights- have a 50/50 attraction to men/women, and you too just chose the opposite sex?

And as for God...does he make us or not? If our rights cannot be granted by the government, but instead, are "God given"....................like the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms..........and God makes us, then why is it that God made some humans to be born in a country where His rights are granted, but condemns other humans he makes to be born in places like N Korea that deny the rights that are God given by Him?

Unless you want to argue God created the world, but, then stepped away and let nature and humanity run it's course, and therefore, doesn't interfere with genetic deformities, mental illness, birth defects, OR things like a human being born with a sexual attraction to the same sex.

God made man in His image. If that really was true, why are some men gay? Is God gay, or bisexual?

god did not make gay men they choose to be gay.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back