DO libs still deny they are indoctrinating kids? Look at this teen vogue magazine thing

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
How to Figure Out if You’re Gay

Not just the subject matter, but these tidbits. The person is a radical anti gender person. Furious that babies get "gendered" and even more so fururious that parents consider their children to be "hetereosexual" until proven otherwise. This is who these degenerates have giving advice to kids.

jesus christ. What fucking freaks.

And you know they are liberals how exactly?

Because ONLY Liberals want children to think they're gay or have the potential to be gay.

People on the Right want children to be normal.

Gee, after 30+ years of being an active liberal, I've never had such a desire for any kid. I guess you're a liberal to know how liberals think? Or are you just making an assumption?

Because ONLY Liberals want children to think they're gay or have the potential to be gay.

Gee, after 30+ years of being an active liberal, I've never had such a desire for any kid. I guess you're a liberal to know how liberals think? Or are you just making an assumption?

Which side of the political spectrum is forcing the LGBT Agenda crap onto children? The Left are and pretty much in an aggressive way.

Which side of the political spectrum is forcing the LGBT Agenda crap onto children? The Left are and pretty much in an aggressive way.
I have yet to get that cocktail frock...

So you joined the stupid side force?

Now hold on, according to Candycorn's rules, you've just launched what she would call a "personal attack" on me.
I like candy korn, the purple with black ones...

People with this life style also have the right to be part of our society...If you don't want your children to follow it...Well, be good parents that they respect enough not too.

How does funding infrastructure and science fit in with that though Matthew? :poke::popcorn:

Not just the subject matter, but these tidbits. The person is a radical anti gender person. Furious that babies get "gendered" and even more so fururious that parents consider their children to be "hetereosexual" until proven otherwise. This is who these degenerates have giving advice to kids.

Shocking, to me at least. They have no standards.

Teens cannot escape this kind of bombardment of sex this and sex that. All the medias target them.

Last edited:

Equal rights to adopt?
Equal rights to marry?
Equal rights to donate blood?
Equal rights to survior benefits?

Sounds like human rights to me.

Only the most craven among us would want to deny our fellow citizens of these rights that others hold self evident; life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

GLSEN and the LGBTQ are at it again.

Check the butt crack in the illustration. Is she wearing yoga pants or is the illustrator trying to get the girls excited. LOL

So you joined the stupid side force?

Now hold on, according to Candycorn's rules, you've just launched what she would call a "personal attack" on me.
I like candy korn, the purple with black ones...

I had to look this up, I've never heard of them before.

blackberrycobblercorn.jpg

Forum List

Back