Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

I wonder about that question, especially does Donald Trump think evolution is a fact ?

A few days ago I've read that article and I thought it has exaggerated opinions about Republicans but sometimes I agree with that. You can look that article here:

Republicans

I believe in the idea of evolution. Just like all science, anytime you think you have all of the answers, you find out that you don’t. There are likely to be a lot more things to learn about evolution.
Merely one piece of evidence, there are apes

What???
Well, if we evolved from apes there shouldn’t be apes today!
It has never been stated that we evolved from apes.

The theory says that we evolved from a common primate. A hominid that over millions of years branched two ways. On one branch was the upright hominids with ever increasing brain size. The other branch continued on in the ape line, with smaller brains and limited tool making/use capability.

Can anyone name a single policy affected by a belief or nonbelief of evolution?
Education.

If I I didn't believe in evolution I would think public schools are cancer.

But thank god, I do think the theory is correct. Now my belief is completely changed. Public schools are in fact ass cancer.
Well, Avatar was asking for policy. In education, policy favors evolution and they actively fight against the teaching of creationism.

I wonder about that question, especially does Donald Trump think evolution is a fact ?

A few days ago I've read that article and I thought it has exaggerated opinions about Republicans but sometimes I agree with that. You can look that article here:

Republicans

I believe in the idea of evolution. Just like all science, anytime you think you have all of the answers, you find out that you don’t. There are likely to be a lot more things to learn about evolution.

What???

The theory says that we evolved from a common primate. A hominid that over millions of years branched two ways. On one branch was the upright hominids with ever increasing brain size. The other branch continued on in the ape line, with smaller brains and limited tool making/use capability.
... which would explain why apes still exist.

What???

It's not possible, the common primate evolved to be a human!

I believe the book of Genesis is factual. Read the ending of the book of Revelation. There will be a new heaven and a new earth. It is difficult for me to imagine that the original earth was different than the new one. And how is that new earth described? It will have no mountains or oceans. Doesn't that give anyone a clue to how this "original" earth once looked?

I firmly believe that the FLOOD revamped the earth of Adam and Eve. It is this reality that many scientists fail to consider or realize. What we presently observe likely has little relationship to the earth Adam viewed. It was a far different planet. This planet has faced bombardment by asteroids and meteors and perhaps even comets. The surface of the earth split apart with geysers and volcanic eruptions totally unknown to Adam.

If some scientists are going to disregard GOD, they are missing the most important piece of data available. And this will cause them both confusion and misunderstanding of the data they do possess. A secular hole is no different than a religious blanket. They both can bring about blindness to reality.
You’re at liberty to believe whatever myths and fairytales you so desire.

But neither the Earth nor man were created by a deity.

There was no ‘flood,’ no Adam and Eve, no garden of Eden.

The bible is the creation of man, written by men, ‘inspired’ by no deity – the bible merely propagates ancient myths, folklores, and legends.

The flood myth, for example, was appropriated from Mesopotamian mythology – the Epic of Gilgamesh – which predates the bible, where the annual flooding of rivers was the most powerful force known to the civilizations of the Fertile Crescent.
You are, of course, free to believe those fairy tales if you wish.

Yep, just not quite as hard.

Oh yea why didn't earth's gravity pull Sandra in , instead it tossed her out?

View attachment 162825

Maybe she had the velocity to maintain orbit, it's a damn movie, they are by definition fictional.

Why don't you go out there in space and try it Do a test for us to prove gravity is not a theory ?

What you want us to believe is your belief that gravity is universal...prove it.

You see the law of gravity every time a spacecraft loses it's ability to maintain it's velocity to maintain orbit. The orbit deteriorates and they come down. Too much velocity, they leave orbit, that fact is demonstrated throughout the universe. If you can't understand that, we're done.

that fact is demonstrated throughout the universe

Prove it pal...how the fuck can you say something like that you ignorant fool?

Prove to me it's demonstrated throughout the universe you condescending anti science prick...

th

What???

Yes. This is the theory as it was taught to Me in 8th grade. I assumed it was common knowledge that we did not evolve from apes.

Well not to be an ahole, there wouldn’t be meteors flying willynilly if there were universal gravity

Gravity is universal and meteors aren't flying willy-nilly.

Yes they are I already proved it in this thread

Just for you once again...

Small Asteroid or Comet 'Visits' from Beyond the Solar System

So? The fact that it has come from outside our solar system doesn't make it willy-nilly. Something got it moving this way and the gravity of the sun has pulled it into our system.

What are you playing stupid? Look at the trajectory ...

View attachment 162836

What about the trajectory? The object came zipping into our solar system, it was pulled towards and curved around the sun, and it was moving too fast to be captured and flew back off into space.

That's not gravity...that came from another solar system..

Or gravity is just a theory..

Its star would of never let it do it ..if gravity was in play

The stars around us are kind of stable and keep all the planets, asteroids , in check this one was bizarre..

If gravity was a "fact" we just got a warning shot across our bow...

Once again

comet20171025-16.gif

What???

Yes. This is the theory as it was taught to Me in 8th grade. I assumed it was common knowledge that we did not evolve from apes.

Symantec's got to love them

Yes they are I already proved it in this thread

Just for you once again...

So? The fact that it has come from outside our solar system doesn't make it willy-nilly. Something got it moving this way and the gravity of the sun has pulled it into our system.

What are you playing stupid? Look at the trajectory ...

View attachment 162836

What about the trajectory? The object came zipping into our solar system, it was pulled towards and curved around the sun, and it was moving too fast to be captured and flew back off into space.

That's not gravity...that came from another solar system..

Or gravity is just a theory..

Its star would of never let it do it ..if gravity was in play

The stars around us are kind of stable and keep all the planets, asteroids , in check this one was bizarre..

If gravity was a "fact" we just got a warning shot across our bow...

Once again

View attachment 162843

We don't know where it came from. Maybe another solar system, maybe the Oort cloud, we don't know. But all we do need to know is that it had sufficient escape velocity to escape from wherever it was and sufficient velocity to escape capture by the sun. How do we get spacecraft to Mars? We give them sufficient velocity to escape earth's gravity. How did we get the voyager spacecraft out of the solar system? We gave them enough velocity to escape the sun. It isn't complicated.

Oort Cloud - Overview | Planets - NASA Solar System Exploration

I don't see a scientist among you, so you are wasting the time of people here.

Liberals will be destroyed, God wills it and by that I mean nature has selected liberals for extinction.
You are in for a big surprize

God is a liberal Democrat

He also loves science
Liberals love science, really?
I had a liberal just the other day tell me that an unborn child wasn't an unborn child, it was something else. That to me certainly seems like they deny science especially biology.
Let's get you right (heh) before you are left: a fetus is not a child.

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser. It's all human, from conception to the last gasps of breath at death from old age. The particular stage of development at the time doesn't alter that FACT..
Only in the mind of the fanatic, like you. No fetus has an intrinsic parity or primary authority over the mother.

Last edited:

Symantec's got to love them
Semantics in what way? How many species of apes are there?

At one time, the upright humans had at least two at the same time, but it may have been three. I don't recall right now and I don't care enough to go look it up.

People can believe what they want. I happen to believe in a God that created a universe and that universe that was created has rules and laws that we can observe and learn from.

I don't really care what anyone else thinks.

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser. It's all human, from conception to the last gasps of breath at death from old age. The particular stage of development at the time doesn't alter that FACT.
There's a lot of pro-choicers who are simply unwilling to be honest about this. Most likely, they play intellectual games on other issues as well, so this is just how they roll all the time.

It's obviously human life from the first moment. I admit that and I'm pro choice. Denying the obvious is just weak.

Gravity is real

Water flows downhill

Watch a home run fly out of the ballpark

Go with Newton for the slow moving stuff

Take Einstein if it gets to relativistic velocities

Physics rules

Gotta depart​

Comet 1996 hale-loop I watched it for a week I remember it because I was holding my daughter walking with her out side because she was teething

download (6).jpg

Either gravity don't exist or something is trying to target us

comet20171025-16.gif

Gravity is real

Water flows downhill

Watch a home run fly out of the ballpark

Go with Newton for the slow moving stuff

Take Einstein if it gets to relativistic velocities

Physics rules

Gotta depart​

Science is supposed to be about wonder, stupid shit

Why don't you go out there in space and try it Do a test for us to prove gravity is not a theory ?

What you want us to believe is your belief that gravity is universal...prove it.

You see the law of gravity every time a spacecraft loses it's ability to maintain it's velocity to maintain orbit. The orbit deteriorates and they come down. Too much velocity, they leave orbit, that fact is demonstrated throughout the universe. If you can't understand that, we're done.

that fact is demonstrated throughout the universe

Prove it pal...how the fuck can you say something like that you ignorant fool?

Prove to me it's demonstrated throughout the universe you condescending anti science prick...

Go to you nearest planetarium, they'll splain it to ya. Bye

Well not to be an ahole, there wouldn’t be meteors flying willynilly if there were universal gravity

So where they headed?

Liberals will be destroyed, God wills it and by that I mean nature has selected liberals for extinction.
You are in for a big surprize

God is a liberal Democrat

He also loves science
Liberals love science, really?
I had a liberal just the other day tell me that an unborn child wasn't an unborn child, it was something else. That to me certainly seems like they deny science especially biology.
Let's get you right (heh) before you are left: a fetus is not a child.

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser. It's all human, from conception to the last gasps of breath at death from old age. The particular stage of development at the time doesn't alter that FACT..
Only in the mind of the fanatic, like you. No fetus has parity or primary authority over the mother.

And that alters the FACT that a fetus is just a human child in a pre-birth stage of development, HOW????????

Damn you regressives are ignorant when you want to justify ending the life of a human.

Forum List

Back