Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

Let's get you right (heh) before you are left: a fetus is not a child.

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser. It's all human, from conception to the last gasps of breath at death from old age. The particular stage of development at the time doesn't alter that FACT..
Only in the mind of the fanatic, like you. No fetus has parity or primary authority over the mother.
And that alters the FACT that a fetus is just a human child in a pre-birth stage of development, HOW???????? Damn you regressives are ignorant when you want to justify ending the life of a human..
There is no fact that the fetus is a human child. That is conferred upon birth. You can yell all you want, but you can't change reality or biology.

More semantics, leave the damn thing alone and see what the outcome is.

According to jake a fetus might be born a pumpkin pie or something..

It's just justification for murder

I wonder about that question, especially does Donald Trump think evolution is a fact ?

A few days ago I've read that article and I thought it has exaggerated opinions about Republicans but sometimes I agree with that. You can look that article here:

Republicans

I believe in the idea of evolution. Just like all science, anytime you think you have all of the answers, you find out that you don’t. There are likely to be a lot more things to learn about evolution.
Merely one piece of evidence, there are apes

What???
Well, if we evolved from apes there shouldn’t be apes today!
It has never been stated that we evolved from apes.

The theory says that we evolved from a common primate. A hominid that over millions of years branched two ways. On one branch was the upright hominids with ever increasing brain size. The other branch continued on in the ape line, with smaller brains and limited tool making/use capability.
and that common primate was an ape

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser. It's all human, from conception to the last gasps of breath at death from old age. The particular stage of development at the time doesn't alter that FACT..
Only in the mind of the fanatic, like you. No fetus has parity or primary authority over the mother.
And that alters the FACT that a fetus is just a human child in a pre-birth stage of development, HOW???????? Damn you regressives are ignorant when you want to justify ending the life of a human..
There is no fact that the fetus is a human child. That is conferred upon birth. You can yell all you want, but you can't change reality or biology.
More semantics, leave the damn thing alone and see what the outcome is..
Your continued babbling does not change that you are wrong.

That is neither the definition of law nor of scientific theory. Bizarrely enough, you posted the actual definitions of these terms earlier in this thread....how odd that you would them ignore them and make up your own.

Laws and scientific theories are fundamentally different concepts. And you clearly still do not understand this or the differences.

How odd that you think any scientific law is going to come to humans without a thought process and humans are then going to challenge that law with a scientific process before accepting it. What makes that apple fall? Is there a predictable behavior in that falling object? Does it apply to all objects?

"How odd that you think any scientific law is going to come to humans without a thought process "

How bizarre that you would gather that from a single word I said. It doesb's matter that we used scientific method to discover laws and formulate theories. The difference between these xonxepts is what matters, when correcting the many errors you are making. No, scientific theories are not "ideas trykng to become laws" nor do they ever become laws.

Thr things you are saying would be ridiculed in a serious scientific setting. Don't believe me? Go try it.

New question:

Why are Democrats more concerned that's people believe evolution than they are with empowering people?

That asteroid or comet was aiming right at us ...

Again

View attachment 162837
Well the sun's gravity pulled the body toward the sun. However, the body was travelling too fast for the sun to capture it. The sun's gravity did change its trajectory.

What pushed it out in the first place ?

11.gif

I believe in the idea of evolution. Just like all science, anytime you think you have all of the answers, you find out that you don’t. There are likely to be a lot more things to learn about evolution.
Merely one piece of evidence, there are apes

What???
Well, if we evolved from apes there shouldn’t be apes today!
It has never been stated that we evolved from apes.

The theory says that we evolved from a common primate. A hominid that over millions of years branched two ways. On one branch was the upright hominids with ever increasing brain size. The other branch continued on in the ape line, with smaller brains and limited tool making/use capability.
and that common primate was an ape
Nope.

I believe the book of Genesis is factual. Read the ending of the book of Revelation. There will be a new heaven and a new earth. It is difficult for me to imagine that the original earth was different than the new one. And how is that new earth described? It will have no mountains or oceans. Doesn't that give anyone a clue to how this "original" earth once looked?

I firmly believe that the FLOOD revamped the earth of Adam and Eve. It is this reality that many scientists fail to consider or realize. What we presently observe likely has little relationship to the earth Adam viewed. It was a far different planet. This planet has faced bombardment by asteroids and meteors and perhaps even comets. The surface of the earth split apart with geysers and volcanic eruptions totally unknown to Adam.

If some scientists are going to disregard GOD, they are missing the most important piece of data available. And this will cause them both confusion and misunderstanding of the data they do possess. A secular hole is no different than a religious blanket. They both can bring about blindness to reality.
You’re at liberty to believe whatever myths and fairytales you so desire.

But neither the Earth nor man were created by a deity.

There was no ‘flood,’ no Adam and Eve, no garden of Eden.

The bible is the creation of man, written by men, ‘inspired’ by no deity – the bible merely propagates ancient myths, folklores, and legends.

The flood myth, for example, was appropriated from Mesopotamian mythology – the Epic of Gilgamesh – which predates the bible, where the annual flooding of rivers was the most powerful force known to the civilizations of the Fertile Crescent.You are, of course, free to believe those fairy tales if you wish.

"You are, of course, free to believe those fairy tales if you wish."

Just as you goofball deniers are free to enjoy the benefits of our scientific knowledge, no matter what goofy superstitions or fetishes warp your perception of it.

What fairy tales? This just happened...

If this hit earth it wouldn't of broke up in the atmosphere..it was speculated to be a quarter mile ..and way to fast

View attachment 162853

"Fairy tales"...those are your words. I'm not seeing your point.

That asteroid or comet was aiming right at us ...

Again

View attachment 162837
Well the sun's gravity pulled the body toward the sun. However, the body was travelling too fast for the sun to capture it. The sun's gravity did change its trajectory.

What pushed it out in the first place ?

View attachment 162856

If gravity was a fact that asteroid or comet should of never left it's star in the first place and it came at us to fast ..

Typical intellectually dishonest regressive, can't respond so you throw out an ad hom and declare victory. You're too stupid to even be funny.

Gravity is universal and meteors aren't flying willy-nilly.

Yes they are I already proved it in this thread

Just for you once again...

Small Asteroid or Comet 'Visits' from Beyond the Solar System

So? The fact that it has come from outside our solar system doesn't make it willy-nilly. Something got it moving this way and the gravity of the sun has pulled it into our system.

What are you playing stupid? Look at the trajectory ...

View attachment 162836

What about the trajectory? The object came zipping into our solar system, it was pulled towards and curved around the sun, and it was moving too fast to be captured and flew back off into space.

That's not gravity...that came from another solar system..

Or gravity is just a theory..

Its star would of never let it do it ..if gravity was in play

The stars around us are kind of stable and keep all the planets, asteroids , in check this one was bizarre..

If gravity was a "fact" we just got a warning shot across our bow...

Once again

View attachment 162843
The body might have been a piece of a star that went nova, two galaxies colliding, two stars colliding, or just a mass that never made it into a solar system in the first place. Space is not totally empty.

"How odd that you think any scientific law is going to come to humans without a thought process "

How bizarre that you would gather that from a single word I said. It doesb's matter that we used scientific method to discover laws and formulate theories. The difference between these xonxepts is what matters, when correcting the many errors you are making. No, scientific theories are not "ideas trykng to become laws" nor do they ever become laws.

Thr things you are saying would be ridiculed in a serious scientific setting. Don't believe me? Go try it.

Perhaps you should elaborate on what scientific method is then.

And that alters the FACT that a fetus is just a human child in a pre-birth stage of development, HOW????????

Damn you regressives are ignorant when you want to justify ending the life of a human.

Mother's choice. Simple. No other arguments required. Have a nice day.

And I have argued otherwise, where?

I implied that you did....where?

I believe the book of Genesis is factual. Read the ending of the book of Revelation. There will be a new heaven and a new earth. It is difficult for me to imagine that the original earth was different than the new one. And how is that new earth described? It will have no mountains or oceans. Doesn't that give anyone a clue to how this "original" earth once looked?

I firmly believe that the FLOOD revamped the earth of Adam and Eve. It is this reality that many scientists fail to consider or realize. What we presently observe likely has little relationship to the earth Adam viewed. It was a far different planet. This planet has faced bombardment by asteroids and meteors and perhaps even comets. The surface of the earth split apart with geysers and volcanic eruptions totally unknown to Adam.

If some scientists are going to disregard GOD, they are missing the most important piece of data available. And this will cause them both confusion and misunderstanding of the data they do possess. A secular hole is no different than a religious blanket. They both can bring about blindness to reality.

The bible is the creation of man, written by men, ‘inspired’ by no deity – the bible merely propagates ancient myths, folklores, and legends.

The flood myth, for example, was appropriated from Mesopotamian mythology – the Epic of Gilgamesh – which predates the bible, where the annual flooding of rivers was the most powerful force known to the civilizations of the Fertile Crescent.You are, of course, free to believe those fairy tales if you wish.

Just as you goofball deniers are free to enjoy the benefits of our scientific knowledge, no matter what goofy superstitions or fetishes warp your perception of it.

If this hit earth it wouldn't of broke up in the atmosphere..it was speculated to be a quarter mile ..and way to fast

View attachment 162853

We know how indoctrinated you are ..kind of waste of my breath even retorting to you kid.

Haha, no. The scientific method is well-defined, and you can look it up yourself. And I was just putting your ideas regarding "thought process" in another, better way.

Typical intellectually dishonest regressive, can't respond so you throw out and ad hom and declare victory. You're too stupid to even be funny..
You are progressively babbling goofy comments. That which is true is not ad hom. Foxfyre could not grasp that fact, either. Your "regressive are ignorant" is an ad hom by your standard.

View attachment 162853

We know how indoctrinated you are ..kind of waste of my breath even retorting to you kid.

That certainly is whiny of you.

Yes they are I already proved it in this thread

Just for you once again...

So? The fact that it has come from outside our solar system doesn't make it willy-nilly. Something got it moving this way and the gravity of the sun has pulled it into our system.

What are you playing stupid? Look at the trajectory ...

View attachment 162836

What about the trajectory? The object came zipping into our solar system, it was pulled towards and curved around the sun, and it was moving too fast to be captured and flew back off into space.

That's not gravity...that came from another solar system..

Or gravity is just a theory..

Its star would of never let it do it ..if gravity was in play

The stars around us are kind of stable and keep all the planets, asteroids , in check this one was bizarre..

If gravity was a "fact" we just got a warning shot across our bow...

Once again

View attachment 162843
The body might have been a piece of a star that went nova, two galaxies colliding, two stars colliding, or just a mass that never made it into a solar system in the first place. Space is not totally empty.

The nearest star is 4 light years away..on a plain like ours

This came from some other solar system and break neck speed

Haha, no. The scientific method is well-defined, and you can look it up yourself.

Nice deflection, but you fail.

Steps of the Scientific Method
  • Make an Observation. Scientists are naturally curious about the world. ...
  • Form a Question. After making an interesting observation, a scientific mind itches to find out more about it. ...
  • Form a Hypothesis. ...
  • Conduct an Experiment. ...
  • Analyse the Data and Draw a Conclusion.
Well, which is it dumbass? Do we use scientific method to "discover" laws or not? Step three in the process is a hypothesis.

Forum List

Back