Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

You are making a lot of incorrect claims about this interstellar body's appearance in our solar system.. You really need to go read up before commenting on it again

So provide proof kid..

Waiting..

Proof...of what? Be a big boy, use your words....

Proof of you know the facts little girl, pull your big pantys up and provide proof of your opinions for once and all..other wise your just a troll for me to flame :)

You ask me to provide proof, but won't say what you want me to prove.

You say you have provided proof, but won't say what you have proven.

How bizarre.

Probably because your so stupid you can't follow a thread and have to try to derail it with childish nonsense

Wow...8 posts now, can't say what you proved or want me to prove. You are an odd little person.

Hush little girl and quit being a troll :)

Provide facts and links
To what? Nobody knows what the hell you are trying to say.
View attachment 162860

I didnt ask for more proof. I asked you what you proved. You are behaving oddly...you are in a seemingly free-associative state, barking unrelated sentence fragments and seemingly unable to form or flesh out a complete thought.

I conclude that you are rather intoxicated.

Guys, guys don't embarrass Fort Fun too much, I want him to hang around.

Nah, you denier goofballs are on the wrong side of science and history. You dont need me...you need each other , in order to not feel so stupid and embarrassed. That's why you fools are here soothing each other (see above posts) and not speaking at universities or for scientific societies, not publishing science, and not even attempting to subject yourselves to any serious company.

Hush little girl and quit being a troll :)

Provide facts and links
To what? Nobody knows what the hell you are trying to say.
View attachment 162860

I didnt ask for more proof. I asked you what you proved. You are behaving oddly...you are in a seemingly free-associative state, barking unrelated sentence fragments and seemingly unable to form or flesh out a complete thought.

I conclude that you are rather intoxicated.

All you are doing is posting gibberish you dumb ass and don't make any sense to the post on hand

giphy (3).gif

Nah, you denier goofballs are on the wrong side of science and history. You dont need me...you need each other , in order to not feel so stupid and embarrassed. That's why you fools are here and not speaking at universities or for scientific societies, not publishing science, and not even attempting to subject yourselves to any serious company.

That why you won't address my scientific method post? :lol:

You lost that quite nicely.

Steps of the Scientific Method
  • Make an Observation. Scientists are naturally curious about the world. ...
  • Form a Question. After making an interesting observation, a scientific mind itches to find out more about it. ...
  • Form a Hypothesis. ...
  • Conduct an Experiment. ...
  • Analyse the Data and Draw a Conclusion.

Last edited:

Nah, you denier goofballs are on the wrong side of science and history. You dont need me...you need each other , in order to not feel so stupid and embarrassed. That's why you fools are here and not speaking at universities or for scientific societies, not publishing science, and not even attempting to subject yourselves to any serious company.

What does that even mean?

Speak English twat

That why you won't address my scientific method post? :lol:

You lost that quite nicely.

Steps of the Scientific Method
  • Make an Observation. Scientists are naturally curious about the world. ...
  • Form a Question. After making an interesting observation, a scientific mind itches to find out more about it. ...
  • Form a Hypothesis. ...
  • Conduct an Experiment. ...
  • Analyse the Data and Draw a Conclusion.
You forgot a step.

The repeatability of the experiment.

Kinda funny seeing phrases like "prove it" in a conversation about evolution and religion. Nobody can prove any of this stuff, gang, it's all theory and faith. We know that, right?
Exactly we are to young of a species ...
Yep. I can certainly understand the craving to know where we came from and why we're here, but at this time it's simply unknowable. It will probably remain unknowable through our lifetimes, just as it has for everyone else on this planet. It's just mental masturbation.
We know where we came from

You need to get out more, perhaps read a science book
Where’s that?

Did life on Earth start due to meteorites splashing into warm little ponds?

Life on Earth began somewhere between 3.7 and 4.5 billion years ago, after meteorites splashed down and leached essential elements into warm little ponds, say scientists. Their calculations suggest that wet and dry cycles bonded basic molecular building blocks in the ponds' nutrient-rich broth into self-replicating RNA molecules that constituted the first genetic code for life on the planet.

The spark of life, the authors say, was the creation of RNA polymers: the essential components of nucleotides, delivered by meteorites, reaching sufficient concentrations in pond water and bonding together as water levels fell and rose through cycles of precipitation, evaporation and drainage. The combination of wet and dry conditions was necessary for bonding, the paper says.

In some cases, the researchers believe, favorable conditions saw some of those chains fold over and spontaneously replicate themselves by drawing other nucleotides from their environment, fulfilling one condition for the definition of life. Those polymers were imperfect, capable of improving through Darwinian evolution, fulfilling the other condition.

"That's the Holy Grail of experimental origins-of-life chemistry," says Pearce.

That rudimentary form of life would give rise to the eventual development of DNA, the genetic blueprint of higher forms of life, which would evolve much later. The world would have been inhabited only by RNA-based life until DNA evolved.

"DNA is too complex to have been the first aspect of life to emerge," Pudritz says. "It had to start with something else, and that is RNA."

Journal Reference:

1. Ben K. D. Pearce, Ralph E. Pudritz, Dmitry A. Semenov, Thomas K. Henning. Origin of the RNA world: The fate of nucleobases in warm little ponds. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2017; 201710339 DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1710339114

Sorry but he is just a gibberish pot head..

Yes, but he's our gibberish pot head. Granted he's the strawberry oatmeal packet in the four flavor variety pack, but still.

Ok..but I never get what this retard says..

He plays on small pieces of a subject he reads about and then attempts to act educated. Funny stuff.

Life on Earth began somewhere between 3.7 and 4.5 billion years ago, after meteorites splashed down and leached essential elements into warm little ponds, say scientists. Their calculations suggest that wet and dry cycles bonded basic molecular building blocks in the ponds' nutrient-rich broth into self-replicating RNA molecules that constituted the first genetic code for life on the planet.

The spark of life, the authors say, was the creation of RNA polymers: the essential components of nucleotides, delivered by meteorites, reaching sufficient concentrations in pond water and bonding together as water levels fell and rose through cycles of precipitation, evaporation and drainage. The combination of wet and dry conditions was necessary for bonding, the paper says.

In some cases, the researchers believe, favorable conditions saw some of those chains fold over and spontaneously replicate themselves by drawing other nucleotides from their environment, fulfilling one condition for the definition of life. Those polymers were imperfect, capable of improving through Darwinian evolution, fulfilling the other condition.

That rudimentary form of life would give rise to the eventual development of DNA, the genetic blueprint of higher forms of life, which would evolve much later. The world would have been inhabited only by RNA-based life until DNA evolved.

"DNA is too complex to have been the first aspect of life to emerge," Pudritz says. "It had to start with something else, and that is RNA."

Journal Reference:

1. Ben K. D. Pearce, Ralph E. Pudritz, Dmitry A. Semenov, Thomas K. Henning. Origin of the RNA world: The fate of nucleobases in warm little ponds. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2017; 201710339 DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1710339114

So God started life on earth?

Thank you..

Journal Reference:

...and where did those meteorite elements come from?

Warning: This is a slippery slope question.

Sorry but he is just a gibberish pot head..

Yes, but he's our gibberish pot head. Granted he's the strawberry oatmeal packet in the four flavor variety pack, but still.

Ok..but I never get what this retard says..

He plays on small pieces of a subject he reads about and then attempts to act educated. Funny stuff.

Your a girl I always have a thing for girls..ok.

I can't fight girls ..

Forum List

Back