Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

Yep, just not quite as hard.

Oh yea why didn't earth's gravity pull Sandra in , instead it tossed her out?

View attachment 162825

Maybe she had the velocity to maintain orbit, it's a damn movie, they are by definition fictional.

Why don't you go out there in space and try it Do a test for us to prove gravity is not a theory ?

What you want us to believe is your belief that gravity is universal...prove it.

You see the law of gravity every time a spacecraft loses it's ability to maintain it's velocity to maintain orbit. The orbit deteriorates and they come down. Too much velocity, they leave orbit, that fact is demonstrated throughout the universe. If you can't understand that, we're done.

that fact is demonstrated throughout the universe

Prove it pal...how the fuck can you say something like that you ignorant fool?

Prove to me it's demonstrated throughout the universe you condescending anti science prick...

Go to you nearest planetarium, they'll splain it to ya. Bye

I believe the book of Genesis is factual. Read the ending of the book of Revelation. There will be a new heaven and a new earth. It is difficult for me to imagine that the original earth was different than the new one. And how is that new earth described? It will have no mountains or oceans. Doesn't that give anyone a clue to how this "original" earth once looked?

I firmly believe that the FLOOD revamped the earth of Adam and Eve. It is this reality that many scientists fail to consider or realize. What we presently observe likely has little relationship to the earth Adam viewed. It was a far different planet. This planet has faced bombardment by asteroids and meteors and perhaps even comets. The surface of the earth split apart with geysers and volcanic eruptions totally unknown to Adam.

If some scientists are going to disregard GOD, they are missing the most important piece of data available. And this will cause them both confusion and misunderstanding of the data they do possess. A secular hole is no different than a religious blanket. They both can bring about blindness to reality.
You’re at liberty to believe whatever myths and fairytales you so desire.

But neither the Earth nor man were created by a deity.

There was no ‘flood,’ no Adam and Eve, no garden of Eden.

The bible is the creation of man, written by men, ‘inspired’ by no deity – the bible merely propagates ancient myths, folklores, and legends.

The flood myth, for example, was appropriated from Mesopotamian mythology – the Epic of Gilgamesh – which predates the bible, where the annual flooding of rivers was the most powerful force known to the civilizations of the Fertile Crescent.

Proof?

The proof is that God created you numb nuts

God just did it for a joke

Clayton Jones you do know that right? God just created people like you because he just needed a laugh, once in a while ...

View attachment 162825

Maybe she had the velocity to maintain orbit, it's a damn movie, they are by definition fictional.

Why don't you go out there in space and try it Do a test for us to prove gravity is not a theory ?

What you want us to believe is your belief that gravity is universal...prove it.

You see the law of gravity every time a spacecraft loses it's ability to maintain it's velocity to maintain orbit. The orbit deteriorates and they come down. Too much velocity, they leave orbit, that fact is demonstrated throughout the universe. If you can't understand that, we're done.

Prove to me it's demonstrated throughout the universe you condescending anti science prick...

Well not to be an ahole, there wouldn’t be meteors flying willynilly if there were universal gravity

View attachment 162825

Dude I have two telescopes...i have been to the Chicago planetarium, Chicago science and industry museum more times then I could imagine...i used to get my dad to always take me there ..field museum hated it, aquarium fuck that.

Well not to be an ahole, there wouldn’t be meteors flying willynilly if there were universal gravity

Gravity is universal and meteors aren't flying willy-nilly.

Yes they are I already proved it in this thread

Just for you once again...

Small Asteroid or Comet 'Visits' from Beyond the Solar System

They don't fly willynilly, they only fly as long as their velocity can overcome the gravitational forces they encounter, when they can no longer overcome that gravity, they also come down, some even on earth.

So? The fact that it has come from outside our solar system doesn't make it willy-nilly. Something got it moving this way and the gravity of the sun has pulled it into our system.

Kinda funny seeing phrases like "prove it" in a conversation about evolution and religion. Nobody can prove any of this stuff, gang, it's all theory and faith. We know that, right?
Exactly we are to young of a species ...
Yep. I can certainly understand the craving to know where we came from and why we're here, but at this time it's simply unknowable. It will probably remain unknowable through our lifetimes, just as it has for everyone else on this planet. It's just mental masturbation.
It is not unknowable just because you deny it.

So? The fact that it has come from outside our solar system doesn't make it willy-nilly. Something got it moving this way and the gravity of the sun has pulled it into our system.

What are you playing stupid? Look at the trajectory ...

comet20171025-16.gif

Kinda funny seeing phrases like "prove it" in a conversation about evolution and religion. Nobody can prove any of this stuff, gang, it's all theory and faith. We know that, right?
Yep. I can certainly understand the craving to know where we came from and why we're here, but at this time it's simply unknowable. It will probably remain unknowable through our lifetimes, just as it has for everyone else on this planet. It's just mental masturbation.
I deny what?

Why does Saturn have rings and Jupiter does not? Jupiter is bigger gas giant

No?
Again, check your facts:

In fact Saturn is not the only planet in our solar system that has rings, in fact all the giant gas planets have them: Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune. However, these other ring systems are extremely thin and almost impossible to see.

You just proved my point

You said something incorrect about planets having rings. Like, 4th grade science class incorrect. Do you plan to admit your error and correct it, moving forward?

Of course you don't. And this little illustration says a lot about you in general and very clearly lays bare the fact that you are not interested in honest discussion of topics, or in learning any new information .
I am guessing that his point must have been, he really didn't know.

Me guessing you don't know a theory from a fact , I have read the biograhys of both Einstein and Newton they where huge to read, like war and peace ...like ponniyin selvan
Theories are based on fact. The fact is you said that only Saturn has rings when in FACT all the gas giants have rings. That is regardless of what books you have read.

I deny what?
What you say is unknowable.

I deny what?
What you say is unknowable.
Why won't you say it? What am I denying? Go ahead.

What are you playing stupid? Look at the trajectory ...

View attachment 162836

What about the trajectory? The object came zipping into our solar system, it was pulled towards and curved around the sun, and it was moving too fast to be captured and flew back off into space.

Forum List

Back