Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

I wonder about that question, especially does Donald Trump think evolution is a fact ?

A few days ago I've read that article and I thought it has exaggerated opinions about Republicans but sometimes I agree with that. You can look that article here:

Republicans
A majority of Republicans are hostile to facts in general

A lie, do you work for CNN?

The problem for anyone not believing in Evolution is that the alternative to evolution is that the living creatures on earth simply appeared here, for their very first time,

fully formed as whatever species they are (or were, for the extinct ones).

That is about as implausible a scenario as anyone can imagine.

I worry that you and I agree.

I believe the book of Genesis is factual. Read the ending of the book of Revelation. There will be a new heaven and a new earth. It is difficult for me to imagine that the original earth was different than the new one. And how is that new earth described? It will have no mountains or oceans. Doesn't that give anyone a clue to how this "original" earth once looked?

I firmly believe that the FLOOD revamped the earth of Adam and Eve. It is this reality that many scientists fail to consider or realize. What we presently observe likely has little relationship to the earth Adam viewed. It was a far different planet. This planet has faced bombardment by asteroids and meteors and perhaps even comets. The surface of the earth split apart with geysers and volcanic eruptions totally unknown to Adam.

If some scientists are going to disregard GOD, they are missing the most important piece of data available. And this will cause them both confusion and misunderstanding of the data they do possess. A secular hole is no different than a religious blanket. They both can bring about blindness to reality.

So, you believe what the Bible says and your proof is the Bible?

Trump not following orders by Netanyahu.

Netanyahu's "agents" in the US no like Trump.

Jake Starkey = agent of Netanyahu

Anyone who notices Jake Starkey is pro-Israel, Jewish, and 100% anti-Trump

needs mental help....

according to Jake Starkey...

And gravity is also a theory ...prove it to be fact?

Is that why your undies have your gonads are above your belly button???

Why does Saturn have rings and Jupiter does not? Jupiter is bigger gas giant

No?
Again, check your facts:

In fact Saturn is not the only planet in our solar system that has rings, in fact all the giant gas planets have them: Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune. However, these other ring systems are extremely thin and almost impossible to see.

You just proved my point

You said something incorrect about planets having rings. Like, 4th grade science class incorrect. Do you plan to admit your error and correct it, moving forward?

Of course you don't. And this little illustration says a lot about you in general and very clearly lays bare the fact that you are not interested in honest discussion of topics, or in learning any new information .
I am guessing that his point must have been, he really didn't know.

Darwin's theory is just that...a theory. He also got gemmules and inherited traits wrong. That and trace fossils which lack apparent sequential transition. That doesn't counteract adapting and overcoming though

Next, ignorant morons like you will argue that GRAVITY is ALSO a leftist theory.....LOL

Who said anything about evolution being a leftist theory you fucking moron..

A theory is just that a theory

I will wait

Step off a 5 stroy building and see if gravity takes over. Just before you hit the pavement you'll understand the law of gravity.

Maybe you could explain your question. The definition of theory is:
Definition of theory

1 : a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena
  • the wave theory of light
The definition of fact is: a thing that is indisputably the case

Definition of plausible: (of an argument or statement) seeming reasonable or probable

So using those definitions, your question then becomes an Oxymoron: definition: a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g., faith unfaithful kept him falsely true).

As can be seen the theory of evolution is not fact, but could be fact.

So EVERYONE would need to answer your question, "accept the theory of evolution as fact?" with the answer no. Your real question should be, do Republicans accept the theory of evolution as the most plausible explanation for the rise of man, or variety of the animals?

Plausible thus becomes the sticking point but to be honest to substitute fact for plausible seems to me to be a mistake. Or, it is not a mistake, it is a way that people word things to make their point seem more valid. I get from you question, you are actually asking, do Republicans accept the FACT of evolution, or are they a bunch of dumbasses? Again the oxymoron of accepting theory as actual fact.

Then we can get started on micro and macro evolution. It is pretty easy to see micro evolution. But in fact, micro evolution is merely adaptation, survival of the fittest. If the environment changes the animal usually dies, or adapts trait that allows the animal to live, but they stay the same animal with different traits. Those animals that can't adapt die as we have seen from the fossil record.

Macro evolution, where one animal turns into another completely different animal is harder to find the facts to support. Could be just a case of plausibility. In my opinion the fossil record does not support macro evolution. I am far from an expert but I do not see evidence of animals with 1/2 a developed eye. Or do I fully understand why an Ape, or whatever was the common ancestor to man, would move out of the habitat and develop into man. Usually migration of animals is based on pressure from things like availability of food. That would not seem to be the case in the migration of man out of Africa. Or maybe it is like spilling paint and man just grew out of Africa.

Which now gets us into the problem of evolution, did it stop? If man evolved from earlier man in Africa does that mean those in Africa are less evolved? (Africa used as a general term for the origin of man wherever that actually may have occurred.)

The polar bears, global warming isn't happening fast it is happening rather slowly over a period of time. So why have the polar bears not evolved to live in the changing habitat? If evolution theory is accepted as fact, wrongly, then it is the natural course of events for the polar bear to go extinct if it can not adapt or evolve. Who are we, as mere men, to get in the way of nature?

For me the plausibility of the rise of life from non life is not explained by the theory of evolution. There is absolutely no evidence of life starting from non-life. Considering the complexity of the human body it is more plausible to me that life didn't start by a remarkable set of chances all occurring when there was no reason for them to occur. i.e. a single cell evolving into two cells. Let alone DNA happening by chance, adaptation or random selection. Too complicated to believe we happened by chance.

So there really is only one plausible answer to the rise of man, one that since the dawn of man, has been believed.

Ever notice how Creationists never defend creationism, they can only attempt to attack evolution. 100% of the time, creation cannot meet the high standards they impose on evolution.

Evolution and creation are not mutually exclusive. What makes you think things weren't created to adapt to changing environments?

Is that why your undies have your gonads are above your belly button???

Why does Saturn have rings and Jupiter does not? Jupiter is bigger gas giant

No?
Again, check your facts:

In fact Saturn is not the only planet in our solar system that has rings, in fact all the giant gas planets have them: Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune. However, these other ring systems are extremely thin and almost impossible to see.

You just proved my point

You said something incorrect about planets having rings. Like, 4th grade science class incorrect. Do you plan to admit your error and correct it, moving forward?

Of course you don't. And this little illustration says a lot about you in general and very clearly lays bare the fact that you are not interested in honest discussion of topics, or in learning any new information .
I am guessing that his point must have been, he really didn't know.

Me guessing you don't know a theory from a fact , I have read the biograhys of both Einstein and Newton they where huge to read, like war and peace ...like ponniyin selvan

Darwin's theory is just that...a theory. He also got gemmules and inherited traits wrong. That and trace fossils which lack apparent sequential transition. That doesn't counteract adapting and overcoming though

Next, ignorant morons like you will argue that GRAVITY is ALSO a leftist theory.....LOL

I will wait

Step off a 5 stroy building and see if gravity takes over. Just before you hit the pavement you'll understand the law of gravity.

It's not the law it's the proof it's a fact and not a theory ..

Step off a 5 story that will be built on mars some day , will you hit the pavement and go splat?

11.gif

I will wait

Step off a 5 story that will be built on mars some day , will you hit the pavement and go splat?

View attachment 162822

Yep, just not quite as hard.

I will wait

View attachment 162822

Oh yea why didn't earth's gravity pull Sandra in , instead it tossed her out?

NHSJkWc.gif

I will wait

View attachment 162822

View attachment 162825

Maybe she had the velocity to maintain orbit, it's a damn movie, they are by definition fictional.

I will wait

View attachment 162822

View attachment 162825

Maybe she had the velocity to maintain orbit, it's a damn movie, they are by definition fictional.

Why don't you go out there in space and try it Do a test for us to prove gravity is not a theory ?

What you want us to believe is your belief that gravity is universal...prove it.

Forum List

Back