Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

I don't see a scientist among you, so you are wasting the time of people here.

Liberals will be destroyed, God wills it and by that I mean nature has selected liberals for extinction.
You are in for a big surprize

God is a liberal Democrat

He also loves science
Nice to hear you and he shared beers
I've read the Bible several times & I know the truth!

You should try it.

Liberals will be destroyed, God wills it and by that I mean nature has selected liberals for extinction.

He also loves science

Of course God loves science, he created it as first scientist.
Did he now?

Why was this very important part left out of the Bible? Same reason dinosaurs were left out?

Soooo, did we get an answer?

Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

I have seen lots of what appear to be republican posters argue with the wording, so how about this question?

Do majority of Republicans think Evolution is a fact ?

I say no and it is not even close to a majority

An even better question, is cuz the republicans appear to be in a civil war these daze

Do majority of Conservatives think Evolution is a fact ?
Can you State one fact?

Re Evolution? Yes. It's a fact that genetic mutations can occur.

2000px-NewtonsLawOfUniversalGravitation.svg.png

You realize in order for Newton to "discover" this law, he has to have an idea that mass, distance and a constant called gravity relate to each other somehow. He didn't just write the formula down. He experimented through the scientific method which involves making a hypothesis.

I wonder about that question, especially does Donald Trump think evolution is a fact ?

A few days ago I've read that article and I thought it has exaggerated opinions about Republicans but sometimes I agree with that. You can look that article here:

Republicans

I'm guessing that if you put the question to Trump directly, he answer it one way,

and then a day later reverse his position.

He also loves science

Who was the second?
Also if God was first scientist, where are his failed experiments?

OR

Are we his fail and that is why he has abandoned the faithful. Off in another galaxy trying to get it right!

He also loves science

Did he now?

Why was this very important part left out of the Bible? Same reason dinosaurs were left out?

God was just messing with your mind.

He also loves science

Did he now?

This may have escaped you, but the Bible is not a science book. It is the Word of God. You may also want to consider the audience. Were there a bunch of folks out there that understood what an atom was? Perhaps cell structure? DNA strands? Gravity?

He also loves science

Did he now?

He messed with yours, that's fer shure

He also loves science

Who was the second?

Eve seemed pretty intent on experimenting with apples.

He also loves science

Who was the second?
Also if God was first scientist, where are his failed experiments?

OR

Are we his fail and that is why he has abandoned the faithful. Off in another galaxy trying to get it right!

Maybe you should work on a theory.

He also loves science

Did he now?

He messed with yours, that's fer shure

God is from the future? Wait that's not a question really.

The problem for anyone not believing in Evolution is that the alternative to evolution is that the living creatures on earth simply appeared here, for their very first time,

fully formed as whatever species they are (or were, for the extinct ones).

That is about as implausible a scenario as anyone can imagine.

He also loves science

Did he now?

This may have escaped you, but the Bible is not a science book. It is the Word of God. You may also want to consider the audience. Were there a bunch of folks out there that understood what an atom was? Perhaps cell structure? DNA strands? Gravity?
The Bible is the Word of Man, not God.

There is no new knowledge in the Bible, nothing that a man would not know. This should be a hint to you.

The people in the Bible called him the teacher. He didn't teach much.

He also loves science

Did he now?

There is no new knowledge in the Bible, nothing that a man would not know. This should be a hint to you.

You have the free will to be faithless. I suppose these denials help you sleep nights.

He also loves science

Did he now?

You have the free will to be faithless. I suppose these denials help you sleep nights.
I have much higher expectations for a God.

Forum List

Back