Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

To me as a Christian I don't think the book of Genesis is either a history or a science book. It describes the relationship between God and Man.

Is a star the same size as a fig leaf?

Was it "Christian" of Jesus to not heal those with ailments brought to him at his trial?

Why did the people of Judea choose Barabbas over Jesus? Was it because many of the residents of Judea had asked Jesus to heal something, and he failed/couldn't?

Why did Moses "look different" when he came down the mountain?

The Bible claimed Moses was rescued by Midian, and then the "looked different" Moses exterminated all Midianites except the hot young virgins. Was that really the same guy???

The Bible is a bogus embellishment of real events. The Exodus happened during the Battle of Kadesh.

I believe the book of Genesis is factual. Read the ending of the book of Revelation. There will be a new heaven and a new earth. It is difficult for me to imagine that the original earth was different than the new one. And how is that new earth described? It will have no mountains or oceans. Doesn't that give anyone a clue to how this "original" earth once looked?

I firmly believe that the FLOOD revamped the earth of Adam and Eve. It is this reality that many scientists fail to consider or realize. What we presently observe likely has little relationship to the earth Adam viewed. It was a far different planet. This planet has faced bombardment by asteroids and meteors and perhaps even comets. The surface of the earth split apart with geysers and volcanic eruptions totally unknown to Adam.

If some scientists are going to disregard GOD, they are missing the most important piece of data available. And this will cause them both confusion and misunderstanding of the data they do possess. A secular hole is no different than a religious blanket. They both can bring about blindness to reality.

I wonder about that question, especially does Donald Trump think evolution is a fact ?

A few days ago I've read that article and I thought it has exaggerated opinions about Republicans but sometimes I agree with that. You can look that article here:

Republicans
It is not called that facts of evolution.

theory

NOUN
/QUOTE]

Let me explain to you step by step. There are 2 definition of theory:

Theory, Sense 1: A scheme or system of ideas or statements held as an explanation or account of a group of facts or phenomena; a hypothesis that has been confirmed or established by observation or experiment, and is propounded or accepted as accounting for the known facts; a statement of what are held to be the general laws, principles, or causes of something known or observed.

Theory, Sense 2: A hypothesis proposed as an explanation; hence, a mere hypothesis, speculation, conjecture; an idea or set of ideas about something; an individual view or notion.

The party line among scientists arguing for evolution is to promote Sense 1.

You guys are really funny, it is not law of evolution because: a law explains us what will happen under certain circumstances, while a theory explains "how" it happens.

I hope that helps.

Wrong there skippy, theory tries to explain how thing might have happened. If it were proven how thing actually happened it would no longer be a theory, would it?

I don't see a scientist among you, so you are wasting the time of people here.

Liberals will be destroyed, God wills it and by that I mean nature has selected liberals for extinction.
You are in for a big surprize

God is a liberal Democrat

He also loves science
Nice to hear you and he shared beers
I've read the Bible several times & I know the truth!

You should try it.
!you know as much as me then

Liberals will be destroyed, God wills it and by that I mean nature has selected liberals for extinction.

He also loves science

Of course God loves science, he created it as first scientist.

Who was the second?
Also if God was first scientist, where are his failed experiments?

OR

Are we his fail and that is why he has abandoned the faithful. Off in another galaxy trying to get it right!
Maybe he’s still experimenting

I wonder about that question, especially does Donald Trump think evolution is a fact ?

A few days ago I've read that article and I thought it has exaggerated opinions about Republicans but sometimes I agree with that. You can look that article here:

Republicans
A majority of Republicans are hostile to facts in general

At least you did not claim the Democrats are something other than completely dishonest treasonous kleptocratic bigots....

“I am told that…Republicans have a long history and many traditional republicans are moderates.

I want to believe that, but my experience in this country in the last two decades doesn’t show me anything moderate about Republican views.” ibid

In the past.

In the past 40 years moderate Republicans have become a minority in their party – to the detriment of the GOP and the Nation as a whole.

Republicans
Strange how Trump is so silent on this subject.
I suspect a conspiracy of some sort.

“I am told that…Republicans have a long history and many traditional republicans are moderates.

I want to believe that, but my experience in this country in the last two decades doesn’t show me anything moderate about Republican views.” ibid

In the past.

In the past 40 years moderate Republicans have become a minority in their party – to the detriment of the GOP and the Nation as a whole.

LOL!!!!!

Do you consider W to be "conservative?"

What did W do in office that was "conservative?"

Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

No.

He also loves science
Nice to hear you and he shared beers
I've read the Bible several times & I know the truth!

You should try it.

im-an-atheist-debate-me-atheism-a-faith-that-demands-15976716.png

Noticing the Bible is full of shit in multiple places does not mean such individual is atheist.

It just means they noticed the Bible is full of shit.

Forum List

Back