Do Masks Work?

You don't think it's worth researching? Just kind of a gut feeling?

Thanks for the cop out. I'm guessing you most likely get your info from only political sources.

BYW, this is not a gottcha' question, don't Palin your way through life.
Research what? The boxes the manufacturer uses has it printed on them! Why do you doubt that?

Russian Troll Rigby made claims about saliva drying up on masks or some nonsense. The box says nothing of the kind
Yep that’s what happens! What do you think happens to the saliva?

Russian Troll Rigby made claims about saliva drying up on masks or some nonsense. The box says nothing of the kind
No, the researchers do. Read somethin g other than your propaganda for a change. Or have it read to you since you cannot comprehend the written word.

Go back and read his claims and then find something supports them
Since you like to demand things but never supply answers when asked, you supply something that denies this.

Of course you won't/can't as we have all come to expect from you.

Research what? The boxes the manufacturer uses has it printed on them! Why do you doubt that?
So, I'm guessing you never got past that facebook post that make up your core beliefs about masks. Cuz you're lazy and dumb, let's face it.

This is some old shit from 2020, catch up.

So, I'm guessing you never got past that facebook post that make up your core beliefs about masks. Cuz you're lazy and dumb, let's face it.

This is some old shit from 2020, catch up.

Lazy and dumb is not researching any claim that you just choose to ignore. Tunnel dissonance rears its ugly head in you.

Lazy and dumb is not researching any claim that you just choose to ignore. Tunnel dissonance rears its ugly head in you.
I actually provided a link.

I've also previously provided studies showing masks work.

What have you done?

I actually provided a link.

I've also previously provided studies showing masks work.

What have you done?
I have read studies on both sides of the issue and monitored real world results and reactions. I have reasoned out what the likely outcome will be.

I have not relied on what others tell me in links, preferring truth to the words of some other bigoted individual.

As I have said, I look at studies from both sides, unlike you and your kind.

All of this leads to a different outlook than yours, a more truthful one.

Long story short, the answer is no.

"In sum, of the 14 RCTs that have tested the effectiveness of masks in preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses, three suggest, but do not provide any statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis, that masks might be useful. The other eleven suggest that masks are either useless—whether compared with no masks or because they appear not to add to good hand hygiene alone—or actually counterproductive. Of the three studies that provided statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis that was not contradicted within the same study, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than hand hygiene alone, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than nothing, and one found that cloth masks were less effective than surgical masks."

Oh they work !
Charangel.jpg

Forum List

Back