Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

MAYBE you should save your Hate for Countries that kill Christians for practicing their religion I don’t know about now but in the Gulf War when we were in Saudi Arabia CHRISTIANS we’re FORBIDDEN to wear the Cross or have a Bible THAT’S who you should be Hostile to; you ASSHOLE

That's because you were in the military. Christians in Arabia wear crosses and have Bibles.

Small crosses.

What I'm saying is do most Jews agree with the Jesus being crucified? In the religion itself and amongst the jewish population. What do they truly believe?

For the most part they consider Jesus a fiction. There's nothing in the old testament about Jesus unless you fiddle around with Isaiah and Hosea.

That's because you were in the military. Christians in Arabia wear crosses and have Bibles.

Small crosses.
MAYBE now but NOT THEN !!!! Please tell us why they wear SMALL CROSSES. Can you imagine if that were Israel!? Since you consider Netanyahu such a Nazi maybe he should enforce that policy. 🇮🇱👍

MAYBE now but NOT THEN !!!! Please tell us why they wear SMALL CROSSES. Can you imagine if that were Israel!? Since you consider Netanyahu such a Nazi maybe he should enforce that policy. 🇮🇱👍

Lol 🤣🤣 even in 1950-1960-1970 -1980s westerners wore crosses and had Bibles.. I brought many Bibles through Saudi customs I bought in Jordan for grandparents etc. They had mother of pearl covers.

Lol 🤣🤣 even in 1950-1960-1970 -1980s westerners wore crosses and had Bibles.. I brought many Bibles through Saudi customs I bought in Jordan for grandparents etc. They had mother of pearl covers.
Sorry, but OUR MILITARY was not allowed you LIAR 🤥

So none of that in Deuteronomy is true?
for those who are unfamiliar with idiots
and, ALSO, the concrete mind---both
calculus and the evolving nature of Jewish
law are far too much for their puny brains
to "WRAP AROUND"

You want to believe simply what you want to believe. You are like MAGA that way.

Lol. Cyrus Schofield was promoting Christian Zionism. He went on to found the Dallas theological seminary that turns out so many ignorant, rapture ready preachers. John Nelson Darby invented dispensationism and the rapture in 1830.

Jesus was not the Messiah the Jews expected. Their Messiah was supposed to be an anointed warrior king who would vanquish their enemies. Jesus did none of those things.

Some people think they have to embellish Jesus by claiming that he was Emmanuel (Hezekiah) or God's servant Israel. You guys should learn to read.

Lol. Cyrus Schofield was promoting Christian Zionism. He went on to found the Dallas theological seminary that turns out so many ignorant, rapture ready preachers. John Nelson Darby invented dispensationism and the rapture in 1830.

Jesus was not the Messiah the Jews expected. Their Messiah was supposed to be an anointed warrior king who would vanquish their enemies. Jesus did none of those things.

Some people think they have to embellish Jesus by claiming that he was Emmanuel (Hezekiah) or God's servant Israel. You guys should learn to read.
Surada is not the person to ask "what is the Jewish concept of MESSIAH?"
I wasn't in the military. I was in the oil camps. I guess you traveled old Tapline. Did you get to Jubail or Yanbu or Jeddah or Asir? How about Dammam?
Surada has sipped tea in MANY MANY parlors and has known the life of an INVITED
GUEST of oil glutted members of the Saudi
ROYAL FAMILY An anecdote---my kid was in the navy ----uhm ...well he got to visit lots of
the OIL GLUTTED emirates. His comment was---"Ma, if the hindu workers would just sit down on the job like Gandhi said---the arabs would drop dead of starvation" He
talked to the HINDUS. For life in the oil
emirates---talk to a Hindu worker

Surada is not the person to ask "what is the Jewish concept of MESSIAH?"

Surada has sipped tea in MANY MANY parlors and has known the life of an INVITED
GUEST of oil glutted members of the Saudi
ROYAL FAMILY An anecdote---my kid was in the navy ----uhm ...well he got to visit lots of
the OIL GLUTTED emirates. His comment was---"Ma, if the hindu workers would just sit down on the job like Gandhi said---the arabs would drop dead of starvation" He
talked to the HINDUS. For life in the oil
emirates---talk to a Hindu worker

Jealous much? I feel sorry for you.

What I'm saying is do most Jews agree with the Jesus being crucified? In the religion itself and amongst the jewish population. What do they truly believe?

Probably not. Jesus isn't important in Judaism.

Actually, I don't like tea. As to candid
revelation---

oh ...

1699464923437.jpeg

are there any other monumental revelations, how about dogs.

For the most part they consider Jesus a fiction. There's nothing in the old testament about Jesus unless you fiddle around with Isaiah and Hosea.
surada has no idea what other people
"consider" The reality is that jews, in general, "consider" Jesus about as much as christians
"consider" Zeus.

Forum List

Back