Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

Obviously more than you.
The literacy rate was just 10% mostly those with the most political power used to write the bible to control others less fortunate. Religion is a contrived way of controlling the masses Christ gave power to the common man as he walked among them . He was a threat.

The people of that time were literate and wrote extensively about WHAT WAS WHAT.
Not really. The literacy rate was less than 10%….the people had little power till Christ walk among them and threatened the literate religion using ruling class.

wrong again ----since about 400 AD --male literacy approached 100%----well ---probably not quite but almost. Even Jesus---that poor baby---born in a stable----could read and write
Ha ha….we’re talking about Jews around the time of Christ.

You seem to be a little illiterate yourself. Christ had power because he was literate and threatened the elders. Can‘t have that.

Not really. The literacy rate was less than 10%….the people had little power till Christ walk among them and threatened the literate religion using ruling class.
you were educated in sunday school? I attended sunday school about a dozen times as a guest------have a jelly bean

Ha ha….we’re talking about Jews around the time of Christ.

You seem to be a little illiterate yourself
right ---at the time of Jesus----reading and writing was not at all uncommon amongst jews----read the NT for insight

you were educated in sunday school? I attended sunday school about a dozen times as a guest------have a jelly bean
Wow, you attended Sunday school reading stuff written by power mongers of the church to control your devotion…it’s come full circle. Have a wafer, the body and blood of Christ….all made up shit. They are still controlling you.

Wow, you attended Sunday school reading stuff written by power mongers of the church to control your devotion…it’s come full circle. Have a wafer, the body and blood of Christ….all made up shit. They are still controlling you.
I was a guest---PROTESTANT CHURCH BASEMENT-----even they did not do the waver thing-----there is something wrong with you

Wow, as a guest ? We who were brought up religious all attended religious schools for a decade and more. Nothing made any sense then, and it doesn’t now. It’s all mind washing. That’s why the converts are so devoted. They have not been around to learn the hypocrisy. The story of Christ is another mind bender.

Wow, as a guest ? We who were brought up religious all attended religious schools for a decade and more. Nothing made any sense then, and it doesn’t now. It’s all mind washing. That’s why the converts are so devoted. They have not been around to learn the hypocrisy. The story of Christ is another mind bender.
oh----ok---your POV----I was a kid---like seven years old-----my playmate's mother invited me----I was a quiet kid-----you made no point

I don’t think most Jews were around when the Romans crucified Jesus.
Enough….
I was a guest---PROTESTANT CHURCH BASEMENT-----even they did not do the waver thing-----there is something wrong with you
wow, you haven’t lived till you were forced to live through all the made up tripe for a decade. You don’t have a clue do you ?,

Enough….

wow, you haven’t lived till you were forced to live through all the made up tripe for a decade. You don’t have a clue do you ?,
I did not do it for a decade----a little taste was ENOUGH

oh----ok---your POV----I was a kid---like seven years old-----my playmate's mother invited me----I was a quiet kid-----you made no point
Ha ha….a mere child..😴Back to Christ…..imo, the evangelicals are most disturbed, worshipping a Bible written by Jews, for Jews. Even they, Jews, say it’s a set of parables to control human behavior. .

Forum List

Back