🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do Muslims believe in the separation of Church and State?

As usual, the Regressive Lefties here are very tolerant and protective of religion.

Um, of certain religions.

Um, of one religion.

:laugh:

Islam bashing thread.

Do you want to grow hate or love in your heart? Your choice. Decide which you choose to feed.
As an American I want to raise awareness that we are the targets of Islamic extremists who could look like anyone. Some look European, some look Black and some look Hispanic or Semitic. With Taqiyya sanctioned as a tool of convenience where deception and lying to NON Muslims is OK, those concerns have to be discussed. For our own welfare and safety,we must be vigilant, scrutinize every suspicious act and report it promptly; regardless of the physiognomy of the suspicious person. I am not anti-ISLAM but I am definitely anti-Jihadist. I am not fond of ISIS or Al Queda. So now, tell me, what is YOUR solution for separating those elements from the pack of Muslim immigrants and refugees; or, for that matter domestic converts? I will be eagerly waiting to see your response.

SOME MOSLEM YES.SOME MOSLEM NO
some moslem drink wine
some moslem dont drink wine
some moslem are jihadist
some moslem arent jihadist
like christian like jewish like atheist

So if a lot of Jihadist Muslims are coming here undetected by invoking Taqiyya, that doesn't concern you?

They make it really clear in their actions.

they are either under a king
a ruthless dictator
or they can elect a person that the mullahs picked

and good luck observing another religion or getting a fair trial if you aren't.
OK but what about those coming here? Don't they have to pledge allegiance to the flag of the USA and the Republic for which it stands? If you look at the Nos, Muslims who believe as they do cannot take the oath.

Their Satanic Cult allows them to take any oath without meaning it in furtherance of their goals of completely dominating any non-Islamic state they're in.

Islam is not a religion - it is a cult dedicated to getting political domination.

Rather than give you my personal views on this I will refer you to this excerpt from page 1 of this op:

Alfred Stepan, PhD, Wallace Sayre Professor of Government at Columbia University, in a 2000 Journal of Democracy article titled "Religion, Democracy, and the 'Twin Tolerations,'" stated the following:

"Although Islamic fundamentalists are attempting to appropriate political Islam, there are also other voices--in the Koran, in scholarly interpretations of the Koran, and among some major contemporary Islamic political leaders. For example, Sura (verse) 256 of the Koran states that 'There shall be no compulsion in Religion.' This injunction provides a strong Koranic base for religious tolerance... moreover, political activists, journalists, and even professors sometimes misleadingly equate Islam with Arab culture. They then assert correctly that there are no democracies in the Islamic countries of the Arab world, leaving the false impression there are no Muslims living under democratic regimes. In fact, however, a case can be made that about half of all the world's Muslims, 435 million people (or over 600 million, if we include Indonesia), live in democracies, near-democracies, or intermittent democracies."

So, how do you respond to Dr, Stepan's rebuttal of your premise that:

"Their Satanic Cult allows them to take any oath without meaning it in furtherance of their goals of completely dominating any non-Islamic state they're in."

some moslem drink wine
some moslem are jihadist

So if a lot of Jihadist Muslims are coming here undetected by invoking Taqiyya, that doesn't concern you?
yes i am. i cant imagine syria refugees in my city.
this people open their door for isis.why isis did captured syria city easily?

some moslem drink wine
some moslem are jihadist

Are you in America?

some moslem drink wine
some moslem are jihadist

Are you in America?
no .iran

some moslem drink wine
some moslem are jihadist

Are you in America?
no .iran
Ok, now I understand why you are so sensitive about how we feel about Muslims.
So , why didn't you answer my question...here it is again with a slight modification:
So if a lot of Jihadist Muslims are coming here undetected by invoking Taqiyya, why shouldn't that concern me?

some moslem drink wine
some moslem are jihadist

Are you in America?
no .iran
So , why didn't you answer my question...here it is again with a slight modification:
So if a lot of Jihadist Muslims are coming here undetected by invoking Taqiyya, why shouldn't that concern me?

yes.you should cocern about syrian refugees

Are you in America?
no .iran

Are you saying that there are NO Jihadist in Iran?

a ruthless dictator

OK but what about those coming here? Don't they have to pledge allegiance to the flag of the USA and the Republic for which it stands? If you look at the Nos, Muslims who believe as they do cannot take the oath.

Their Satanic Cult allows them to take any oath without meaning it in furtherance of their goals of completely dominating any non-Islamic state they're in.

Islam is not a religion - it is a cult dedicated to getting political domination.

Rather than give you my personal views on this I will refer you to this excerpt from page 1 of this op:

Alfred Stepan, PhD, Wallace Sayre Professor of Government at Columbia University, in a 2000 Journal of Democracy article titled "Religion, Democracy, and the 'Twin Tolerations,'" stated the following:

"Although Islamic fundamentalists are attempting to appropriate political Islam, there are also other voices--in the Koran, in scholarly interpretations of the Koran, and among some major contemporary Islamic political leaders. For example, Sura (verse) 256 of the Koran states that 'There shall be no compulsion in Religion.' This injunction provides a strong Koranic base for religious tolerance... moreover, political activists, journalists, and even professors sometimes misleadingly equate Islam with Arab culture. They then assert correctly that there are no democracies in the Islamic countries of the Arab world, leaving the false impression there are no Muslims living under democratic regimes. In fact, however, a case can be made that about half of all the world's Muslims, 435 million people (or over 600 million, if we include Indonesia), live in democracies, near-democracies, or intermittent democracies."

So, how do you respond to Dr, Stepan's rebuttal of your premise that:

"Their Satanic Cult allows them to take any oath without meaning it in furtherance of their goals of completely dominating any non-Islamic state they're in."
The fact that Muslims routinely quote 'there is no compulsion in religion' is an example of taqiyya. This verse is a meccan verse, used before mo had an army of followers with which to 'encourage' people to revert/convert. After this period, in medina (yathrib before mo conquered it), Allah conveniently revealed to Mohammed that new revelations would overule previous ones, ie revelations of the medinian period overule those of Meccan revelations. This is known as abrogation. The 'no compulsion' verse is abrogated over a hundred times by verse such as this: 9:29
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.
Another undeniable example of abrogation - allah changing his instructions, and quite a significant one is the fact that Muslims prayed toward Jerusalem for years, until 'allah' revealed to mo that they must pray toward Mecca instead.

Are you in America?
no .iran

Only Syrians?

Are you in America?
no .iran

yes.terrorist jihadist havnt place in iran.iran have great security.iran is safe more than paris and california
somethink like paris attack never happend in iran.even isis is in our neibourhood

Islam bashing thread.

Do you want to grow hate or love in your heart? Your choice. Decide which you choose to feed.
As an American I want to raise awareness that we are the targets of Islamic extremists who could look like anyone. Some look European, some look Black and some look Hispanic or Semitic. With Taqiyya sanctioned as a tool of convenience where deception and lying to NON Muslims is OK, those concerns have to be discussed. For our own welfare and safety,we must be vigilant, scrutinize every suspicious act and report it promptly; regardless of the physiognomy of the suspicious person. I am not anti-ISLAM but I am definitely anti-Jihadist. I am not fond of ISIS or Al Queda. So now, tell me, what is YOUR solution for separating those elements from the pack of Muslim immigrants and refugees; or, for that matter domestic converts? I will be eagerly waiting to see your response.
I want to raise awareness that fear and anger feed hate. If you feel like a victim then you are one.

I'm more concerned by the loss of civil liberties that has eroded since the so-called "war on terror".

a ruthless dictator

Bashing Islam does not lead to a peaceful outcome.

yes.terrorist jihadist havnt place in iran.iran have great security.iran is safe more than paris and california
somethink like paris attack never happend in iran.even isis is in our neibourhood

Well, Iran is an Islamic state already; and, the Ayatollah has publicly voiced his disdain for America on several occasions. When a spiritual leader of that magnitude voices his enmity towards the USA in such a fashion, your overtures of peace and non combativeness seem hollow.

Islam bashing thread.

Why don't you choose to feed your brain with information and knowledge? It's much more nourishing. Kumbaya.

Islam bashing thread.

I want to raise awareness that fear and anger feed hate. If you feel like a victim then you are one.

I'm more concerned by the loss of civil liberties that has eroded since the so-called "war on terror".
Then go make a thread dealing with that and stop attempting to derail this one. Thanks.

Islam bashing thread.

Iran, specifically, is not a democracy. America IS and we have opened our borders and access to our way of life to Muslims from all over the world. That has been the case for as long as I can remember...decades. Iran has not shown the "love" you are so worried about Americans having.

About 90% of your population is Shia Muslim but Iran is also home to around 300,000 Christians and the largest Jewish population in the ME outside of Israel. That shows some degree of tolerance that I had not expected

Islam bashing thread.

Iran, specifically, is not a democracy. America IS and we have opened our borders and access to our way of life to Muslims from all over the world. That has been the case for as long as I can remember...decades. Iran has not shown the "love" you are so worried about Americans having.

About 90% of your population is Shia Muslim but Iran is also home to around 300,000 Christians and the largest Jewish population in the ME outside of Israel. That shows some degree of tolerance that I had not expected
We are a democracy. Any Muslims in America must abide by our cultural values as Americans. I don't think supporting fear and anger and saying the religion of Islam itself is flawed helps us defeat terrorism.

Separation of church and state. We don't have a national religion. That's one of our great strengths as a nation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back