Do Not Speak Out Against BLM!!

Sure, the Regressive Left is all about the punishment and intimidation of freedom of expression.

Just like Trump and those Trumpsters who want to punish and intimidate flag burning.

Peas in a pod. Illiberal, freedom of expression-phobic authoritarians, all of them. That's not America.
pos can't leave Trump out of anything.

Sure, the Regressive Left is all about the punishment and intimidation of freedom of expression.

Just like Trump and those Trumpsters who want to punish and intimidate flag burning.

Peas in a pod. Illiberal, freedom of expression-phobic authoritarians, all of them. That's not America.
Who lost their job burning a flag?

I'm talking real world here.

Or you will lose your job

How is that for freedom of speech?

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” -- from the American Taliban Bible Orwell's "1984"

The Flag is our American heritage black live matter’s is a negative faction in the black community who is now considered a rentable riot and does not show up for black lives

The Regressive Left has clearly been much worse in this way.

That doesn't excuse similar behaviors from the Right.

Mac this has zero to do with Donald Trump or Donald Trump supporters, your Trump Derangement Syndrome is now critical. Also my opinion is that if anyone burns the flag of their nation they should be punished.

Mac this has zero to do with Donald Trump or Donald Trump supporters, your Trump Derangement Syndrome is now critical. Also my opinion is that if anyone burns the flag of their nation they should be punished.
Right on cue.

LOL. In other words, the Left are the fascists and not vice versa.

Here is a full list of all the corporations that have sold their soul to BLM. Any critique about them will not be tolerated and met with endless accusations of racism.

Corporate America has sold their souls to the DNC.

It's black listing. The Communists accused us of using it on them in the 1950's. We didn't, but black listing of conservatives is the normal now. Conform to Communism, or lose your job, business, home, and likely your life.

If the democrats seize power in November, this will expand to every place of employment - swear a loyalty oath to the party and kneel before superior blacks, or you'll not work.

Buy guns, buy ammo.

He should sue and force the company to publicly admit that it does not believe as a matter of policy that "all lives matter".

Or does it? :auiqs.jpg:

LOL. In other words, the Left are the fascists.

Here is a full list of all the corporations that have sold their soul to BLM. Any critique about them will not be tolerated and met with endless accusations of racism.

Corporate America has sold their souls to the DNC.
They are fascists in your minds only. Or, I could also say the same about the Right if I were so inclined. But hyperbole like that is silly to me.

Boycott those awful companies if you want.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” -- from the American Taliban Bible Orwell's "1984"
Reminds me of Stalin who would not only murder his political opponent, he would take pictures of them and edit their photo out of the picture, as if they never existed.

Perhaps this will be our fate as well. Perhaps some day there will be no history of any opposition to the DNC.

Forum List

Back