Do Not Speak Out Against BLM!!

Sure, the Regressive Left is all about the punishment and intimidation of freedom of expression.

Just like Trump and those Trumpsters who want to punish and intimidate flag burning.

Peas in a pod. Illiberal, freedom of expression-phobic authoritarians, all of them. That's not America.

Mac this has zero to do with Donald Trump or Donald Trump supporters, your Trump Derangement Syndrome is now critical. Also my opinion is that if anyone burns the flag of their nation they should be punished.
Right on cue.

No. Why would someone who is Patriotic and loves their nation want to burn the flag? They would not only those who hate their nation burn the flag. Only Traitors burn the flag.

Also as has already been commented who is getting Doxxed for burning a flag? Nobody is.

BLM are a Militant Marxist organisation who's members are a combination of Racist Black Supremacists and CRIMINALS and DECENT Americans who are AGAINST them are losing their jobs. IMHO EVERYONE World Wide should be AGAINST BLM.
In the US you my burn anything you own and it is not illegal.

Sure, the Regressive Left is all about the punishment and intimidation of freedom of expression.

Just like Trump and those Trumpsters who want to punish and intimidate flag burning.

Peas in a pod. Illiberal, freedom of expression-phobic authoritarians, all of them. That's not America.
Who lost their job burning a flag?

I'm talking real world here.
The Regressive Left has clearly been much worse in this way.

That doesn't excuse similar behaviors from the Right.
LOL. In other words, the Left are the fascists.

Here is a full list of all the corporations that have sold their soul to BLM. Any critique about them will not be tolerated and met with endless accusations of racism.

Corporate America has sold their souls to the DNC.
They are fascists in your minds only. Or, I could also say the same about the Right if I were so inclined. But hyperbole like that is silly to me.

Boycott those awful companies if you want.
Listen goober, we are talking about brown shirts restricting free speech via active oppression So who wants to repeal the First Amendment in regards to offensive speech? Is it the Left or right?

Currently about half of America wants to repeal the first amendment, then comes the appointed Left wing czar who will declare what is offensive and what is not.

Sounds to me like you are desperately trying to rationalize this fact, as if to say, there is no real difference between the polarized political groups.
Private industry does not have to guarantee freedom speech that is the government's job.

I agree, but where were u with Kapernick??

Here is a full list of all the corporations that have sold their soul to BLM. Any critique about them will not be tolerated and met with endless accusations of racism.

They are fascists in your minds only. Or, I could also say the same about the Right if I were so inclined. But hyperbole like that is silly to me.

Listen goober, we are talking about brown shirts restricting free speech via active oppression So who wants to repeal the First Amendment in regards to offensive speech? Is it the Left or right?

Currently about half of America wants to repeal the first amendment, then comes the appointed Left wing czar who will declare what is offensive and what is not.

Sounds to me like you are desperately trying to rationalize this fact, as if to say, there is no real difference between the polarized political groups.
Private industry does not have to guarantee freedom speech that is the government's job.

I have never been with Kaepernick he lives to far away.

Or you will lose your job

How is that for freedom of speech?
He was put on leave so he is technically not fired like the title states.
I see, so that makes it OK then. He can't work. Yay!

But this has been going on now for some time

This ESPN reporter was fired for using the term guerilla tactics to describe the play of a black tennis player as it was interpreted by viewers as meaning gorilla and racist.

He then had a heart attack, sued, and settled out of court. Luckily he survived the heart attack over the stress of losing his livelihood.

But people like you don't care.

Mac this has zero to do with Donald Trump or Donald Trump supporters, your Trump Derangement Syndrome is now critical. Also my opinion is that if anyone burns the flag of their nation they should be punished.
Welcome to Germany.

"Reminds me of Stalin who would not only murder his political opponent, he would take pictures of them and edit their photo out of the picture, as if they never existed."

If this is NOT stopped THAT is coming to you, that AND The Struggle Sessions, they are doing The Mao Cultural Revolution in America. They are not going for Stalinism, they are going for something even MORE EVIL and that is Maoism.

It's too late. The democrats ARE the Khmer Rouge. We had to stop them a decade ago. We have no choice but this civil war they wage on us now, and if we lose the killing fields of Pol Pot will be child's play. The only bright spot in that the democrat party is a vassal of the Chinese Communist Party. Where democrats if left unchecked would murder 2 out of 3 Americans by the time they finish, their masters in Beijing may be a little more restrained.

Right on cue.

No. Why would someone who is Patriotic and loves their nation want to burn the flag? They would not only those who hate their nation burn the flag. Only Traitors burn the flag.

Also as has already been commented who is getting Doxxed for burning a flag? Nobody is.

BLM are a Militant Marxist organisation who's members are a combination of Racist Black Supremacists and CRIMINALS and DECENT Americans who are AGAINST them are losing their jobs. IMHO EVERYONE World Wide should be AGAINST BLM.

Not really, that's a bit of an over reach.

He was put on leave so he is technically not fired like the title states.
I see, so that makes it OK then. He can't work. Yay!

But this has been going on now for some time

This ESPN reporter was fired for using the term guerilla tactics to describe the play of a black tennis player as it was interpreted by viewers as meaning gorilla and racist.

He then had a heart attack, sued, and settled out of court. Luckily he survived the heart attack over the stress of losing his livelihood.

But people like you don't care.
Ah, so you don't want businesses making their own decisions? I hate the corporate world and many companies because of how I was treated by them in the past, the biggest was the urine test. I left my job as an industrial electronic tech, electrician and mechanic to work for myself as a masonry contractor.Yet being self employed allowed me to make business decision without interference, which is what I advocate for any entity or individual.

thats cool. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere near that piece of shit. Nor the leftists that applaud him for exercising his right to free speech. When normal people disapprove of him, those same leftists say those people are against free speech, which is a retarded straw man.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” -- from the American Taliban Bible Orwell's "1984"
Reminds me of Stalin who would not only murder his political opponent, he would take pictures of them and edit their photo out of the picture, as if they never existed.

Perhaps this will be our fate as well. Perhaps some day there will be no history of any opposition to the DNC.

"Reminds me of Stalin who would not only murder his political opponent, he would take pictures of them and edit their photo out of the picture, as if they never existed."

If this is NOT stopped THAT is coming to you, that AND The Struggle Sessions, they are doing The Mao Cultural Revolution in America. They are not going for Stalinism, they are going for something even MORE EVIL and that is Maoism.
Man, talk about extremism in action....

Yes across America you are seeing extremism in action via BLM, the WORLD is seeing it also it's on the WORLD news and everyone is thinking WTF they need to be stopped, obviously The International Brigade v2 aka Leftists aka Communists are literally wetting themselves cheering all this mayhem and chaos and rioting and looting on and you know WHY they are? Because they HATE America and WANT America to fall, same as BLM and American Leftists aka Communists HATE America and WANT America to fall.

The US Constitution will be next, the Racist Black Supremacists will say it was written by Racist White Men who owned Slaves and so it's got to be ripped up and a NEW one written to symbolise "Diversity" of course The New Constitution will NOT have a Freedom of Speech thing because ANYTHING NOT Far Left and Pro-Black is Hate Speech and it will not contain a Right To Bear Arms thing EXCEPT Black Supremacists WILL be allowed to have guns because of Muh Oppression and then when you have NOTHING to save you these feral Blacks will come into the Suburbs and Rural areas and start shooting on SIGHT EVERY White man and woman AND child that they see. They HATE you, IF you are WHITE they HATE you and they WANT you DEAD, they are NOT joking when they say Kill Whitey, they MEAN it.

And the above is WHY they HAVE to be STOPPED. Destroyed. Zero Tolerance.

Right on cue.

No, it is not over reach it is your privilege to do as such. Who will stop you from destroying your own property?

thats cool. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere near that piece of shit. Nor the leftists that applaud him for exercising his right to free speech. When normal people disapprove of him, those same leftists say those people are against free speech, which is a retarded straw man.
As a veteran I support his right to free speech whether you approve or not.

Right on cue.

No, it is not over reach it is your privilege to do as such. Who will stop you from destroying your own property?

Burn your home in suburban anywhere, let's see what happens.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” -- from the American Taliban Bible Orwell's "1984"
Reminds me of Stalin who would not only murder his political opponent, he would take pictures of them and edit their photo out of the picture, as if they never existed.

Perhaps this will be our fate as well. Perhaps some day there will be no history of any opposition to the DNC.

Man, talk about extremism in action....

Yes across America you are seeing extremism in action via BLM, the WORLD is seeing it also it's on the WORLD news and everyone is thinking WTF they need to be stopped, obviously The International Brigade v2 aka Leftists aka Communists are literally wetting themselves cheering all this mayhem and chaos and rioting and looting on and you know WHY they are? Because they HATE America and WANT America to fall, same as BLM and American Leftists aka Communists HATE America and WANT America to fall.

The US Constitution will be next, the Racist Black Supremacists will say it was written by Racist White Men who owned Slaves and so it's got to be ripped up and a NEW one written to symbolise "Diversity" of course The New Constitution will NOT have a Freedom of Speech thing because ANYTHING NOT Far Left and Pro-Black is Hate Speech and it will not contain a Right To Bear Arms thing EXCEPT Black Supremacists WILL be allowed to have guns because of Muh Oppression and then when you have NOTHING to save you these feral Blacks will come into the Suburbs and Rural areas and start shooting on SIGHT EVERY White man and woman AND child that they see. They HATE you, IF you are WHITE they HATE you and they WANT you DEAD, they are NOT joking when they say Kill Whitey, they MEAN it.

And the above is WHY they HAVE to be STOPPED. Destroyed. Zero Tolerance.
Since you don't live here you have no idea the type of oppression they get. If people don't like riots then I suggest changing the system to be less abusive.

Right on cue.

Burn your home suburban anywhere, let's see what happens.
I don't live in suburbia. Why would I want to do that it is full of humans..If you burn your own home there is nothing anyone can do to you if you own it free and clear.

LOL @ "similar behaviors"

Forum List

Back