Do Not Speak Out Against BLM!!

Sure, the Regressive Left is all about the punishment and intimidation of freedom of expression.

Just like Trump and those Trumpsters who want to punish and intimidate flag burning.

Peas in a pod. Illiberal, freedom of expression-phobic authoritarians, all of them. That's not America.
Yeah it is all the same... :rolleyes:
I don't know what has happened to you, but you suffer from TDS. And you certainly didn't before.
Not one single person has been fired for burning a flag or talking about burning a flag... know why? Because no public figure has burned flags.
Trying to say these two things are the same is just stupid. And you are not stupid, so it something else.
As I clearly said earlier, the Regressive Left is much worse.

But you guys only see the parts that you didn't like. You just shut out everything else I say and lose your shit about that.

There is definitely a syndrome at work here, and it's the group pathology surrounding the man-child in the White House.

But we'll get past it. We're better than this.
Yes, I too have noticed that selective hearing syndrome is rampant on all sides.

Sure, the Regressive Left is all about the punishment and intimidation of freedom of expression.

Just like Trump and those Trumpsters who want to punish and intimidate flag burning.

Peas in a pod. Illiberal, freedom of expression-phobic authoritarians, all of them. That's not America.
Who lost their job burning a flag?

I'm talking real world here.
The Regressive Left has clearly been much worse in this way.

That doesn't excuse similar behaviors from the Right.
LOL. In other words, the Left are the fascists.

Here is a full list of all the corporations that have sold their soul to BLM. Any critique about them will not be tolerated and met with endless accusations of racism.

Corporate America has sold their souls to the DNC.
They are fascists in your minds only. Or, I could also say the same about the Right if I were so inclined. But hyperbole like that is silly to me.

Boycott those awful companies if you want.
Listen goober, we are talking about brown shirts restricting free speech via active oppression So who wants to repeal the First Amendment in regards to offensive speech? Is it the Left or right?

Currently about half of America wants to repeal the first amendment, then comes the appointed Left wing czar who will declare what is offensive and what is not.

Sounds to me like you are desperately trying to rationalize this fact, as if to say, there is no real difference between the polarized political groups.
Private industry does not have to guarantee freedom speech that is the government's job.

I agree, but where were u with Kapernick??
I have never been with Kaepernick he lives to far away.

thats cool. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere near that piece of shit. Nor the leftists that applaud him for exercising his right to free speech. When normal people disapprove of him, those same leftists say those people are against free speech, which is a retarded straw man.
As a veteran I support his right to free speech whether you approve or not.

Holy shit, you don’t get it. NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE HIS FREE SPEACH AWAY. With speech comes consequences. He’s an angry, America hating, tribal idiot that deserves every bit of the scrutiny he’s received and more. You guys keep pretending his case is about free speech so you can silence his critics. It won’t work.
I never said anyone was taking his free speech, never...His critics have not had their free speech taken away either..

By you stating you support his free speech you are implying that there are those that are trying to put a muzzle on him. Don’t tell me many on the left have tried to frame the Kapernick discussion as a free speech issue. His antics have zilch to do with anyone trying to take his free speech away.
His antics are abused abuse by the police state...Which I support because I do not like the way the police state has been created and the militarization of govt. departments all to support eh capitalist system which is declining and the militarization will suppress the loss of the quality of life in the US and the support of the capitalist state..

Mac this has zero to do with Donald Trump or Donald Trump supporters, your Trump Derangement Syndrome is now critical. Also my opinion is that if anyone burns the flag of their nation they should be punished.
Right on cue.

No. Why would someone who is Patriotic and loves their nation want to burn the flag? They would not only those who hate their nation burn the flag. Only Traitors burn the flag.

Also as has already been commented who is getting Doxxed for burning a flag? Nobody is.

BLM are a Militant Marxist organisation who's members are a combination of Racist Black Supremacists and CRIMINALS and DECENT Americans who are AGAINST them are losing their jobs. IMHO EVERYONE World Wide should be AGAINST BLM.

Having the option to burn the flag is the ultimate symbol of our freedom and why America is so great.

I, however, would never burn the flag.

I would burn a symbol of whatever is actually wrong. The ideal of America and its freedoms isn't responsible for any of the shit that is going on.

You must understand, that's why they do burn the flag. They believe all of America is wrong. They hate living in a country of law and order, they hate living in a country where government doesn't provide you everything, they hate capitalism, they hate wealthy people which we have the most of. They hate everything we stand for.

Mac this has zero to do with Donald Trump or Donald Trump supporters, your Trump Derangement Syndrome is now critical. Also my opinion is that if anyone burns the flag of their nation they should be punished.
Right on cue.

No. Why would someone who is Patriotic and loves their nation want to burn the flag? They would not only those who hate their nation burn the flag. Only Traitors burn the flag.

Also as has already been commented who is getting Doxxed for burning a flag? Nobody is.

BLM are a Militant Marxist organisation who's members are a combination of Racist Black Supremacists and CRIMINALS and DECENT Americans who are AGAINST them are losing their jobs. IMHO EVERYONE World Wide should be AGAINST BLM.

Having the option to burn the flag is the ultimate symbol of our freedom and why America is so great.

I would burn a symbol of whatever is actually wrong. The ideal of America and its freedoms isn't responsible for any of the shit that is going on.
Flags are burned every time one is retired.

Right on cue.

You must understand, that's why they do burn the flag. They believe all of America is wrong. They hate living in a country of law and order, they hate living in a country where government doesn't provide you everything, they hate capitalism, they hate wealthy people which we have the most of. They hate everything we stand for.
Law and order for some but not all...

Yeah it is all the same... :rolleyes:
I don't know what has happened to you, but you suffer from TDS. And you certainly didn't before.
Not one single person has been fired for burning a flag or talking about burning a flag... know why? Because no public figure has burned flags.
Trying to say these two things are the same is just stupid. And you are not stupid, so it something else.
As I clearly said earlier, the Regressive Left is much worse.

But you guys only see the parts that you didn't like. You just shut out everything else I say and lose your shit about that.

There is definitely a syndrome at work here, and it's the group pathology surrounding the man-child in the White House.

But we'll get past it. We're better than this.
No we don't. The right is the only ones that speak out against there own. CLEARLY the liberals have a HUGE problem not speaking out against the problems with in... and this guy is a prime example as to what happens when one does.
Looks at Tucker Carlson, he speaks out against things on the right fairly often and he has a VERY popular show on Fox. He still has his job all the same. he has not been fired for speaking against the right 100's if not 1000's of times. There are plenty others like him that are doing fine.

Most people have absolutely no idea what the term fascism means. The original fascists chose as their emblem a fasces, which consists of a bundle of sticks wound together tightly and from which extrudes a cutting blade. The sticks represent people absolutely united in a cause and who tolerate no divergence from their shared belief and the blade represents the power such conformity of opinion can wield.

When I look around I can sure tell who the REAL fascists are. They may claim they are fighting fascism but make no mistake - what they represent is a mind numbing form of authoritarianism every bit as potent as those we have seen in the past.
Yep.

1200px-Flag_of_the_British_Union_of_Fascists_%28alternate%29.svg.png

British Fascist flag.

It's too late. The democrats ARE the Khmer Rouge.
Holy shit. What the fuck.

The Khmer freakin' Rouge now.

GET a GRIP, people!

:auiqs.jpg:

Wake the fuck up. You're either complicit or stupid as all fuck. WAKE UP moron - look around you.

Yes, the democrats are the Khmer Rouge. Pay attention and stop living in some fantasy.
How exactly are they like the Khmer Rouge?
They are not like the Khmer Rouge but the point is taken... as in... give them time. Authoritarian regressive left are evolving. And they are not changing for the better.
I would be more concerned with the state capitalism that is turning the US into a fascist state..That is closer to happening way before a Communist dictator takes over.
You can find plenty from me on how corporatism/globalism has changed America. And BTW, Obama was a corporatist/globalist all the way through.

It's too late. The democrats ARE the Khmer Rouge.
Holy shit. What the fuck.

The Khmer freakin' Rouge now.

GET a GRIP, people!

:auiqs.jpg:

Wake the fuck up. You're either complicit or stupid as all fuck. WAKE UP moron - look around you.

Yes, the democrats are the Khmer Rouge. Pay attention and stop living in some fantasy.
How exactly are they like the Khmer Rouge?
They are not like the Khmer Rouge but the point is taken... as in... give them time. Authoritarian regressive left are evolving. And they are not changing for the better.
I would be more concerned with the state capitalism that is turning the US into a fascist state..That is closer to happening way before a Communist dictator takes over.
You can find plenty from me on how corporatism/globalism has changed America. And BTW, Obama was a corporatist/globalist all the way through.
No kidding, one doesn't get elected or selected if one is not.That is the deep state....

Seems those who knew him understood how easy he could be set up.

Here is a full list of all the corporations that have sold their soul to BLM. Any critique about them will not be tolerated and met with endless accusations of racism.

They are fascists in your minds only. Or, I could also say the same about the Right if I were so inclined. But hyperbole like that is silly to me.

Listen goober, we are talking about brown shirts restricting free speech via active oppression So who wants to repeal the First Amendment in regards to offensive speech? Is it the Left or right?

Currently about half of America wants to repeal the first amendment, then comes the appointed Left wing czar who will declare what is offensive and what is not.

Sounds to me like you are desperately trying to rationalize this fact, as if to say, there is no real difference between the polarized political groups.
Private industry does not have to guarantee freedom speech that is the government's job.

thats cool. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere near that piece of shit. Nor the leftists that applaud him for exercising his right to free speech. When normal people disapprove of him, those same leftists say those people are against free speech, which is a retarded straw man.

Holy shit, you don’t get it. NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE HIS FREE SPEACH AWAY. With speech comes consequences. He’s an angry, America hating, tribal idiot that deserves every bit of the scrutiny he’s received and more. You guys keep pretending his case is about free speech so you can silence his critics. It won’t work.
I don't know anything about the guy, but the reason he was fired was LISTENERS. It was a business decision. You think a lot of black people listen to the basketball games? Yeah, they do. What message does "All Lives Matter" send to them? It doesn't matter what it means to you. It matters what it means to them. They're not going to listen to radio station announcer who tells blacks to fuck off.

Most people have absolutely no idea what the term fascism means. The original fascists chose as their emblem a fasces, which consists of a bundle of sticks wound together tightly and from which extrudes a cutting blade. The sticks represent people absolutely united in a cause and who tolerate no divergence from their shared belief and the blade represents the power such conformity of opinion can wield.

When I look around I can sure tell who the REAL fascists are. They may claim they are fighting fascism but make no mistake - what they represent is a mind numbing form of authoritarianism every bit as potent as those we have seen in the past.
Yep.

1200px-Flag_of_the_British_Union_of_Fascists_%28alternate%29.svg.png

British Fascist flag.

The fascist stick was a representation of Rome's authority...

I never said anyone was taking his free speech, never...His critics have not had their free speech taken away either..

By you stating you support his free speech you are implying that there are those that are trying to put a muzzle on him. Don’t tell me many on the left have tried to frame the Kapernick discussion as a free speech issue. His antics have zilch to do with anyone trying to take his free speech away.
His antics are abused abuse by the police state...Which I support because I do not like the way the police state has been created and the militarization of govt. departments all to support eh capitalist system which is declining and the militarization will suppress the loss of the quality of life in the US and the support of the capitalist state..

Only police abuse is scarce e, which is proven by statistical facts. Leftists agree with his American hating crap. They disguise their agreement in the name of free speech.

I don't know anything about the guy, but the reason he was fired was LISTENERS. It was a business decision. You think a lot of black people listen to the basketball games? Yeah, they do. What message does "All Lives Matter" send to them? It doesn't matter what it means to you. It matters what it means to them. They're not going to listen to radio station announcer who tells blacks to fuck off.

We’re going to continue to see a lot of these “business decisions” now that the mob is raging.

So you are saying here that all blacks are racists who cannot tolerate an egalitarian viewpoint and so any person who promotes a view that holds all people as equal should be punished.

Got it.

So you are saying here that all blacks are racists who cannot tolerate an egalitarian viewpoint and so any person who promotes a view that holds all people as equal should be punished.

Got it.

narrative.png

Right on cue.

Law and order for some but not all...

Which is bull. Give us an example of your claim.

No we don't. The right is the only ones that speak out against there own. CLEARLY the liberals have a HUGE problem not speaking out against the problems with in... and this guy is a prime example as to what happens when one does.
Looks at Tucker Carlson, he speaks out against things on the right fairly often and he has a VERY popular show on Fox. He still has his job all the same. he has not been fired for speaking against the right 100's if not 1000's of times. There are plenty others like him that are doing fine.

Yep. I see folks on the right calling out the kkk or neo Nazis all the time. I have yet to see so much as a single leftist here calling out similar groups like BLM or Antifa on the left.

Got it.

View attachment 354429
She never diverges one iota.

She sure whines a lot that people recognize such a fact, though.

Most rational American's don't care if it pisses them off, it's true.

ALL LIVES MATTER

Forum List

Back