Do Not Speak Out Against BLM!!

I don't know anything about the guy, but the reason he was fired was LISTENERS. It was a business decision. You think a lot of black people listen to the basketball games? Yeah, they do. What message does "All Lives Matter" send to them? It doesn't matter what it means to you. It matters what it means to them. They're not going to listen to radio station announcer who tells blacks to fuck off.

So you are saying here that all blacks are racists who cannot tolerate an egalitarian viewpoint and so any person who promotes a view that holds all people as equal should be punished.

Got it.

She does indeed.

No we don't. The right is the only ones that speak out against there own. CLEARLY the liberals have a HUGE problem not speaking out against the problems with in... and this guy is a prime example as to what happens when one does.
Looks at Tucker Carlson, he speaks out against things on the right fairly often and he has a VERY popular show on Fox. He still has his job all the same. he has not been fired for speaking against the right 100's if not 1000's of times. There are plenty others like him that are doing fine.

Yep. I see folks on the right calling out the kkk or neo Nazis all the time. I have yet to see so much as a single leftist here calling out similar groups like BLM or Antifa on the left.

They not only never call out their terrorist groups, but actually canonize them. They are naming streets after them, they are painting murals on the actual streets themselves, and the city even contributes by closing down these roads to allow this pathetic graffiti.

No we don't. The right is the only ones that speak out against there own. CLEARLY the liberals have a HUGE problem not speaking out against the problems with in... and this guy is a prime example as to what happens when one does.
Looks at Tucker Carlson, he speaks out against things on the right fairly often and he has a VERY popular show on Fox. He still has his job all the same. he has not been fired for speaking against the right 100's if not 1000's of times. There are plenty others like him that are doing fine.

Yep. I see folks on the right calling out the kkk or neo Nazis all the time. I have yet to see so much as a single leftist here calling out similar groups like BLM or Antifa on the left.

They not only never call out their terrorist groups, but actually canonize them. They are naming streets after them, they are painting murals on the actual streets themselves, and the city even contributes by closing down these roads to allow this pathetic graffiti.
Exactly... and Mac1958 was never a poster that was so desperate in trying to defend the indefensible. And that includes trying to compare them to others that don't come within the same universe as what the entire left spectrum is doing. They have completely lost their minds. And he knows it. But his hatred (TDS) for Trump fogs his brain into tying shit like that

Sure, the Regressive Left is all about the punishment and intimidation of freedom of expression.

Just like Trump and those Trumpsters who want to punish and intimidate flag burning.

Peas in a pod. Illiberal, freedom of expression-phobic authoritarians, all of them. That's not America.

Mac this has zero to do with Donald Trump or Donald Trump supporters, your Trump Derangement Syndrome is now critical. Also my opinion is that if anyone burns the flag of their nation they should be punished.
Right on cue.

No. Why would someone who is Patriotic and loves their nation want to burn the flag? They would not only those who hate their nation burn the flag. Only Traitors burn the flag.

Also as has already been commented who is getting Doxxed for burning a flag? Nobody is.

BLM are a Militant Marxist organisation who's members are a combination of Racist Black Supremacists and CRIMINALS and DECENT Americans who are AGAINST them are losing their jobs. IMHO EVERYONE World Wide should be AGAINST BLM.

Having the option to burn the flag is the ultimate symbol of our freedom and why America is so great.

I, however, would never burn the flag.

I would burn a symbol of whatever is actually wrong. The ideal of America and its freedoms isn't responsible for any of the shit that is going on.

You must understand, that's why they do burn the flag. They believe all of America is wrong. They hate living in a country of law and order, they hate living in a country where government doesn't provide you everything, they hate capitalism, they hate wealthy people which we have the most of. They hate everything we stand for.
Law and order for some but not all...

Which is bull. Give us an example of your claim.
President and AG interfere with prosecution and sentencing of guilty people on Trump's campaign staff.

Sure, the Regressive Left is all about the punishment and intimidation of freedom of expression.

Just like Trump and those Trumpsters who want to punish and intimidate flag burning.

Peas in a pod. Illiberal, freedom of expression-phobic authoritarians, all of them. That's not America.
Who lost their job burning a flag?

I'm talking real world here.
The Regressive Left has clearly been much worse in this way.

That doesn't excuse similar behaviors from the Right.
LOL. In other words, the Left are the fascists.

Here is a full list of all the corporations that have sold their soul to BLM. Any critique about them will not be tolerated and met with endless accusations of racism.

Corporate America has sold their souls to the DNC.
They are fascists in your minds only. Or, I could also say the same about the Right if I were so inclined. But hyperbole like that is silly to me.

Boycott those awful companies if you want.
Listen goober, we are talking about brown shirts restricting free speech via active oppression So who wants to repeal the First Amendment in regards to offensive speech? Is it the Left or right?

Currently about half of America wants to repeal the first amendment, then comes the appointed Left wing czar who will declare what is offensive and what is not.

Sounds to me like you are desperately trying to rationalize this fact, as if to say, there is no real difference between the polarized political groups.
Private industry does not have to guarantee freedom speech that is the government's job.

I agree, but where were u with Kapernick??
I have never been with Kaepernick he lives to far away.

thats cool. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere near that piece of shit. Nor the leftists that applaud him for exercising his right to free speech. When normal people disapprove of him, those same leftists say those people are against free speech, which is a retarded straw man.
As a veteran I support his right to free speech whether you approve or not.

Holy shit, you don’t get it. NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE HIS FREE SPEACH AWAY. With speech comes consequences. He’s an angry, America hating, tribal idiot that deserves every bit of the scrutiny he’s received and more. You guys keep pretending his case is about free speech so you can silence his critics. It won’t work.
I never said anyone was taking his free speech, never...His critics have not had their free speech taken away either..

By you stating you support his free speech you are implying that there are those that are trying to put a muzzle on him. Don’t tell me many on the left have tried to frame the Kapernick discussion as a free speech issue. His antics have zilch to do with anyone trying to take his free speech away.
His antics are abused abuse by the police state...Which I support because I do not like the way the police state has been created and the militarization of govt. departments all to support eh capitalist system which is declining and the militarization will suppress the loss of the quality of life in the US and the support of the capitalist state..

Only police abuse is scarce e, which is proven by statistical facts. Leftists agree with his American hating crap. They disguise their agreement in the name of free speech.
The Drug War is not scarce nor is the violation of asset forfeiture by LEO's and the judicial system so they can profit from crimes like bandits.

It's too late. The democrats ARE the Khmer Rouge.
Holy shit. What the fuck.

The Khmer freakin' Rouge now.

GET a GRIP, people!

:auiqs.jpg:

Wake the fuck up. You're either complicit or stupid as all fuck. WAKE UP moron - look around you.

Yes, the democrats are the Khmer Rouge. Pay attention and stop living in some fantasy.
How exactly are they like the Khmer Rouge?
They are not like the Khmer Rouge but the point is taken... as in... give them time. Authoritarian regressive left are evolving. And they are not changing for the better.
I would be more concerned with the state capitalism that is turning the US into a fascist state..That is closer to happening way before a Communist dictator takes over.
You can find plenty from me on how corporatism/globalism has changed America. And BTW, Obama was a corporatist/globalist all the way through.
No kidding, one doesn't get elected or selected if one is not.That is the deep state....

Now, now....do NOT cause ripples in the binary paradigm of the modern day American's mind darn it.

GET a GRIP, people!

Wake the fuck up. You're either complicit or stupid as all fuck. WAKE UP moron - look around you.

Yes, the democrats are the Khmer Rouge. Pay attention and stop living in some fantasy.
They are not like the Khmer Rouge but the point is taken... as in... give them time. Authoritarian regressive left are evolving. And they are not changing for the better.
I would be more concerned with the state capitalism that is turning the US into a fascist state..That is closer to happening way before a Communist dictator takes over.
You can find plenty from me on how corporatism/globalism has changed America. And BTW, Obama was a corporatist/globalist all the way through.
No kidding, one doesn't get elected or selected if one is not.That is the deep state....

Now, now....do NOT cause ripples in the binary paradigm of the modern day American's mind darn it.
I suppose that silence is preferred by the slaves of a system.

Blacks need to have all lives matter beaten into their heads with brick bats. Because blacks believe that only black lives matter they burn men alive and beat elderly women to the ground. Because no other lives matter to the black man they can torture a puppy then strangle it.

Black lives matter was good for about 30 seconds years ago.

Mac this has zero to do with Donald Trump or Donald Trump supporters, your Trump Derangement Syndrome is now critical. Also my opinion is that if anyone burns the flag of their nation they should be punished.
Right on cue.

No. Why would someone who is Patriotic and loves their nation want to burn the flag? They would not only those who hate their nation burn the flag. Only Traitors burn the flag.

Also as has already been commented who is getting Doxxed for burning a flag? Nobody is.

BLM are a Militant Marxist organisation who's members are a combination of Racist Black Supremacists and CRIMINALS and DECENT Americans who are AGAINST them are losing their jobs. IMHO EVERYONE World Wide should be AGAINST BLM.

Having the option to burn the flag is the ultimate symbol of our freedom and why America is so great.

I would burn a symbol of whatever is actually wrong. The ideal of America and its freedoms isn't responsible for any of the shit that is going on.

You must understand, that's why they do burn the flag. They believe all of America is wrong. They hate living in a country of law and order, they hate living in a country where government doesn't provide you everything, they hate capitalism, they hate wealthy people which we have the most of. They hate everything we stand for.

President and AG interfere with prosecution and sentencing of guilty people on Trump's campaign staff.

And DumBama didn't extend executive privilege to Eric Holder either, huh? Now which person are you talking about?

Blacks need to have all lives matter beaten into their heads with brick bats. Because blacks believe that only black lives matter they burn men alive and beat elderly women to the ground. Because no other lives matter to the black man they can torture a puppy then strangle it.

Over fathers day weekend, 106 people where shot in Chicago, ten deaths so far, including a 3 year old black child. Where are the protests and riots?

pos can't leave Trump out of anything.
That's true. Mac has TDS.

GET a GRIP, people!

I suppose that silence is preferred by the slaves of a system.

It isn't silence at all it is the willful inability to think for themselves let alone look at the unrestricted evidence proving it false. On one hand it's very sad, on the other hand one can almost envy those who still live in their peaceful, comfortable life insulated from the truth by the lies they are being told.

I always ask my wife: "Are you sure you want to know"?

Right on cue.

And DumBama didn't extend executive privilege to Eric Holder either, huh? Now which person are you talking about?
The current one or shall we run through everyone in the history of the US?

Over fathers day weekend, 106 people where shot in Chicago, ten deaths so far, including a 3 year old black child. Where are the protests and riots?
What have you done to organize any protesting?

I don't protest, I do it the American way by making sure I vote every election. That's the way civilized people do things in the modern world.

You're an idiot; people are actually being fired for expressing that "All Lives Matter"

I don't protest, I do it the American way by making sure I vote every election. That's the way civilized people do things in the modern world.
Well then the founders of our nation would not be attractive to you what with their protesting, killing, burning, looting and revolution...

You're an idiot; people are actually being fired for expressing that "All Lives Matter"
And I address that later in the thread, pointing out that the Regressive Left is clearly worse in this area.

Calm down. Have a cookie.

I don't know anything about the guy, but the reason he was fired was LISTENERS. It was a business decision. You think a lot of black people listen to the basketball games? Yeah, they do. What message does "All Lives Matter" send to them? It doesn't matter what it means to you. It matters what it means to them. They're not going to listen to radio station announcer who tells blacks to fuck off.

So you are saying here that all blacks are racists who cannot tolerate an egalitarian viewpoint and so any person who promotes a view that holds all people as equal should be punished.

Got it.
Quit putting words in my mouth--your favorite dishonest tactic.

I said what I said and I think a 4th grader could probably understand it. You sure as hell didn't.

It gave the guy an opportunity to find a better job with a better company...

Forum List

Back